Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer (55123 Views)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DamnnNiggarr: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Waking up this morning to a fluctuating electric light, I began to wonder where the fault could be emanating from. I'm not an electrician, but I tried everything I could, to get the issue resolved but all to no avail. I went to the control panel room to check if I could decipher any changes in the electrical system of the building, but I saw nothing, and the light keeps fluctuating even the more.

It was my electrician friend, whom I called on the phone, to report the problem to, suggested that I should go and check on the electric transformer. On getting there, a pussycat wanted to jump through the electric transformer to get over the fence but was killed instantly by the transformer.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DamnnNiggarr: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
See other pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Creamypie(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2022
OucH

3 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by dominique(f): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Cat don go hug transformer. I don't want to imagine the amount of megawatts that went through its tiny body, it never stood a chance sad

RIP cat

308 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by spinna: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
A whole 9 lives used up before adulthood

Na inexperience kill am

405 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

JAH don bless u wit ur own delay BREAD..

Na for u to prepare better PEPPER SOUP..

Buy better WEED or I fit press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur area..

waiting I need na location..

Make sure say u buy better HOT GIN to use step TINZ DOWN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by shortgun(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Electric current did not kill that cat, it died of strangulation most likely,

Look at the wires around it's neck

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by FalseProphet1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
That's no cat is was a witch returning back from meeting but the fire of the Lord struck it dead. You should sow a seed of Thanksgiving.

This I have seen.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by DenreleDave(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
The cat i am seeing is still alive and smiling

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Peter ob¡ the pussy cat oti gan... If one is filled with deceit like Peter obi, dem dey gan gan las las

If i say Peter obi, you say Otilo

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by ponlear(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
RIP kitten
Electricity is not your mate.

Not some stuff that got some load shii of power to electrocute you in a giffy

Pele innocent cat.

I blame BAT

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by atobs4real(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
grill it and serve it

2 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by WibusJaga: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by ATEAMS: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omooh
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Iceberg3: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rip meow

3 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Abfinest007(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
That cat was sent to go and disconnect the power source but met a greater power

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by pafoxo: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
See meat

Hungry Nigerians, over to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Stronghold91: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
God catcham na witch be this ni

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by CanineOfJackal: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
spinna:
A whole 9 lives used up before adulthood

Na inexperience kill am
Cat go test 9ja transformer with the 9 lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Mathantics: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
If the cat was a human, they will say he went to steal from the transformer

13 Likes

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Elock1: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
angry
Village people, children of darkness way no like light Don meet he waterloo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by TheFacelessMan: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
angry

Just like our amateur detectives here...

This must be a suicide or a murder framed as a suicide.

I always patiently explain that I wonder why someone will go to the trouble of staging a murder of a cobbler. undecided

RIP, kitty!

1 Like

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Spaxon(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Even the Nine Lives could not stand the Megawatts of the Transformer.

That's what will happen when Tinubu will try to Jump from Irabiji to Aso Rock

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by HomeTutorsPro: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Village people crew will soon arrive.
I hope this won't end up in the pot?
Nigerians can eat anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by kaywhy09(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oh! Poor cat.

Any help with paid/contract/freelance job will be much appreciated.

* HND in Business Admin.

* Proficient in Ms suits.

* Good knowledge of CorelDraw, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, FacebookAds, Mailchimp...

Thank you.
Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Poor kitty embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer by Oyindamsax(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin mummy Sikira lo meeting won o, wale mon óò�� grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Dogs! / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.