Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder (24535 Views)

Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by MPESA(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
You see this kind of face and still attend his church, some people self

He might be a better version of your DADDY G.O.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by seniormallam(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
The high court and appeal court judgement is not close to each other at all, shame on our judiciary
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by ajumma(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Odili type of judgement
kangaroo court

pls don't quote me
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by wallay77(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
So what's the next like this...cos I no understand anything
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Charmingrascal(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fafesot:
Glory be to God

To which god?
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by nedekid: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
They will say that is the face of a seer, a man with power. Lol
Can't you see the look of aggressive confidence?
Naija folks like such people and see them as solution givers grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Babalegba(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Congratulations to him

I hope the police will go the extra mile to unearth what actually transpired that led to the missing kid and his whereabouts
Are you feeling well. The child is still missing and we live in a country where money is mightier than truth
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by TheWolfen(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congrats
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by AfonjaConehead: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
cbrezy:
I just hate how people who call themselves religious leaders keep committing hideous crimes, they are supposed to preach about angry

Beats my imaginations really

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by AfonjaConehead: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by gasparpisciotta: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
I onlyhope he has learnt a big lesson.
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by minasu190: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Money and power has overshadow law...nigeria jurisdication is total rubbish!
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by ajumma(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108176105][/quote]

your cone head broda

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by AfonjaConehead: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wao!!!
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Fiscus105(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lower court sent the man to life imprisonment purely on sentiment & public outcry.

Though the baby lost in his church , maybe do to his negligence, but to send him and others to life imprisonment is totally out of it.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by imrajaah: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ritualist pastor Nigeria is a useless country for life
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Babalegba:
Are you feeling well. The child is still missing and we live in a country where money is mightier than truth
What actually transpired that led to the disappearance of the child? Some one should furnished us with the details of how the boy got missing in the church. Let assume the boy was kidnapped by outsiders, without the knowledge of the Church, how will you hold the priest responsible? I refused to comment because I don't know how the boy got missing from the church at the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by gabbasin: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
I know his conviction will be overturned on appeal, the judgement at the lower court is a travesty of justice, a kid went missing in his church during service and he has to be convicted when no evidence link him with the disappearance of the boy. THanks to the appellate court. The man has suffered injustice. His earlier conviction is a mob justice and I hope the missing boy will be eventually found.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Tobidarker02: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The court should sentence the parents then

Or what will be their consolation

We are talking about a child!

I hope that they at least ask the man to compensate the family handsomely undecided

Abi court don collect the compensation
Compensate for what
Right from time I know that man knows nothing about the missing boy and I am glad the court has vindicated him
Ogun akoba kamari
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Tundex911: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
My fellow people, let pray make this evil people no use us count scores...

Oluwa a wa pelu wa
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by SolarEdge: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by chudez0147(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
His face has nothing to do with his integrity

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Mayohl: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
No concrete evidence was asserted against him before d judgment was issued in d lower court but I thank God for his mercy upon him
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
If he escapes human judgment, he can't escape Divine Judgment.
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by geokay777(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
cbrezy:
I just hate how people who call themselves religious leaders keep committing hideous crimes, they are supposed to preach about angry
So pathetic my brother

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by ajumma(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Afonja Cone head post=108176312][/quote]

i said it

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Mayohl: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
temmypotter:
What the hell?

So releasing the major suspect is more important than finding out what happened to the one year old boy?
The man was only sentenced to life because of public sentiment , no rigid evidence was alleged against him in d lower court

So wakeup man

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by Babalegba(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
What actually transpired that led to the disappearance of the child? Some one should furnished us with the details of how the boy got missing in the church. Let assume the boy was kidnapped by outsiders, without the knowledge of the Church, how will you hold the priest responsible? I refused to comment because I don't know how the boy got missing from the church at the first instance.
The buck stops with the leader. That's the way it's done in other countries. When you leave your child with the church, you should expect your back. Anyway supreme court will mediate.
Re: Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder by divinitybillz(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Has he produced the missing boy?Kangaroo judgment

You are really funny, what does it mean to be acquired? It means you were never guilty of the crime in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.