Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC (16232 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by AntonVince: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
princdebola201:
buba Galadima that claimed to be buhari right hand man left APC , boasted openly that he knows APC secret and he will use it to defeat the party prior to 2019. Today he is no where to be found
Anybody can be replaced in APC .except only Tinubu and Buhari both re irreplaceble.

The likes of saraki,atiku,dogara,kwankaso,tambuwal left apc less than 6months to the general elections yet APC trashed them.

Dont follow princeoflagos ipob political permutation he knows nothing about politics

Ogbeni, Buhari did not win the 2019 election. He stole himself a 2nd term.
...and need I remind you that Tinubu is no Buhari?

Can Tinubu even win the South?
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Tecno66: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
AntonVince:
...just a prelude to the main show to soon commence.
smiley
They have seen that Bubu has collapsed the entire structure on their heads with his inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by paramakina202: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
It looks like na only Tinubu will be left in that broom party by 2023. grin
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Deadlytruth(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
AntonVince:

Ogbeni, Buhari did not win the 2019 election. He stole himself a 2nd term.
...and need I remind you that Tinubu is no Buhari?

Can Tinubu even win the South?
Did Obasanjo win his own SW to become president in 1999?

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
princdebola201:
buba Galadima that claimed to be buhari right hand man left APC , boasted openly that he knows APC secret and he will use it to defeat the party prior to 2019. Today he is no where to be found
Anybody can be replaced in APC .except only Tinubu and Buhari both re irreplaceble.

The likes of saraki,atiku,dogara,kwankaso,tambuwal left apc less than 6months to the general elections yet APC trashed them.

Dont follow princeoflagos ipob political permutation he knows nothing about politics

It baffles me the way someone of them reasons without critically analysing the results of the same occurence that happened in the past. They know nothing about politics. So because this one is leaving now, it means APC is falling. So PDP is not falling with the numbers of serving Governors that left for APC between last year and this year. It will shock all of them how APC will scale through.
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
princdebola201:
ignorance in 3D
APC has 15 out of 19 states in Northern Nigeria and a govt a centre
What do pdp have to offer them that will make them troop to the party?

Do you expect el rufai to leave apc and be doing yes sir for wike the emperor of PDP

Of you expect masari, Ganduje,zulum,badru e.t.c to leave their own castle and become tenants in PDP.

You guys write nonsense without thinking

Don't mind them!
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by TotoGame(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu and Seunmsg will be the only two people left in APC before 2023

I dey tell you
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Ekpeitit(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
with the disgrace APC suffered in Anambra, if Orji Kalu and Umahi returns to PDP, then i know APC is finished in South East
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Ekpeitit(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
South East is useless to any political party, you have very little votes and even when you vote we throw them into the bin. The total votes from Kano alone is usually more than double the votes from all the 5 states in the South East.
You are all second class citizens, stop talking when Nigerians are talking.
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Grandkay21(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
The foundation fathers of our current problems, CPC+ACN
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Tochi3(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu and Seunmsg will be the only two people left in APC before 2023
grin grin
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Coolgent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
princdebola201:

But Tambuwal won in PDP despite the fact that he left APC withing less than 6 months to general election.
That should tell u Northerners ain't with APcshit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by princdebola201(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Coolgent:

But Tambuwal won in PDP despite the fact that he left APC with less than 6 months to election.
That should tell u Northerners aint with APcshit
tambuwal won his reelection with less than 400 votes. APC won majority in the state assembly and national assembly slots. Sokoto is technically an APC state

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Coolgent(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
princdebola201:
tambuwal won his reelection with less than 400 votes. APC won majority in the state assembly and national assembly slots. Sokoto is technically an APC state

I was sent there during 2019 general electionso i knew what transpired.
Ain't talking for the sake of talking
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by princdebola201(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Coolgent:

I was sent there during 2019 general electionso i knew what transpired.
Ain't talking for the sake of talking
does that change the fact that APC dominate sokoto political space
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Coolgent(m): 4:05am On Dec 05, 2021
princdebola201:
does that change the fact that APC dominate sokoto political space
If your assertion is correct how comes APC woefully failed to win at the re-run elections conducted in Sokoto after the 2019 general election i.e Sokoto North/Sokoto South Federal constituency, Isa/Sabon birni fed const. and Kebbe local state assembly election? In both elections APC suffered massive defeat.
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Godispeace: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
what is frustrating ur father avand mother in impoverish cursed SE village Poverty grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:

The things frustration would make you say grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Northern Courts Turned Down Apapa’s Plots Against LP — Obiora Ifoh / Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano / Oyefolu Ojelabi Emerges Lagos APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.