Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail (20137 Views)

NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Frsc Has Started Sending The Much Awaited Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Timekeeper: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
artimisfowler:
Are rejection mail really necessary? I believe they are not, I know many may wish to know their fate based on applications submitted but if you wait for it for a few weeks, months or specified time for recruitment has elapsed, it’s better to move on.

As a job seeker I lived by this notion and had peace of mind, today as a recruiter I practice the same with multiple hundreds of applications to my startup on LinkedIn, direct mails and/or other platforms, sending hundreds of rejection mails doesn’t just make sense, it doesn’t feel right.

Just thinking out loud!

Rejection mail are better than keeping u waiting 4eva....

The other option you talked about is also good too

3 Likes

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Timekeeper:

Rejection mail are better than keeping u waiting 4eva....

The other option you talked about is also good too

Read this you’ll see more reasons with me.
https://www.nairaland.com/6880569/rejection-mails-really-necessary-opinion
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by JUBILEE2000: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
NapoleonHill:

So sad. I guess Total cancelled this exercise.

Yeah most IOCs are struggling since the pandemic broke out. Not sure any of them will be recruiting anytime soon. We had a retrenchment exercise in August and another one is in the offing first quarter of next year. It's well
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by NapoleonHill: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
artimisfowler:
Are rejection mail really necessary? I believe they are not, I know many may wish to know their fate based on applications submitted but if you wait for it for a few weeks, months or specified time for recruitment has elapsed, it’s better to move on.

As a job seeker I lived by this notion and had peace of mind, today as a recruiter I practice the same with multiple hundreds of applications to my startup on LinkedIn, direct mails and/or other platforms, sending hundreds of rejection mails doesn’t just make sense, it doesn’t feel right.

Just thinking out loud!

Rejection is simply an end to a process. Everything that has a beginning must end. It doesn't feel right to ghost candidates. It's okay if you're a mushroom organization struggling with your services but being a standard one with a good reputation? Those candidates will wait endlessly while you've quashed their dream long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by phazotron(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
nuel000:
grin grin for a role I met all the requirements..see what I still got. E deh pain sha

Na so e dey be.

The thing be say, theres Multiple people qualified and over qualified, so na God go fit run the package.

As I dey, na foreign vacancies I dey bomb now
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by thatigboman1: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
artimisfowler:

Just thinking out loud!
it is very necessary in order to put a closure to the whole thing.
I remember very long time ago when I was job hunting and zenith bank told me they would get back to me, I waited o, couldnt travel home for Xmas cos of fear that it might be the period they would get back to me. I had to ask someone to go to their HR and help me ask. She got back to me that they didn't take me. And I moved on. Same zenith wanted to employ me when I had been gainfully employed and experienced, I told them "waka"

5 Likes

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Benresmy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
nuel000:
grin grin for a role I met all the requirements..see what I still got. E deh pain sha
I applied for the job, but haven't gotten any email till now

1 Like

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by ashewoboy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Benresmy:

una no dey let person know when una apply, na when people dey get mails una show up. How did you apply?
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Benresmy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
ashewoboy:

una no dey let person know when una apply, na when people dey get mails una show up. How did you apply?
I applied through job search in my email.. Pls am sorry for not updating narialanders abt the job, is just becos I don't know how to post through the normal trend..
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by ashewoboy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Benresmy:
I applied through job search in my email.. Pls am sorry for not updating narialanders abt the job, is just becos I don't know how to post through the normal trend..

how? job search in your email?

to create a thread is simple. just go to job section and at the top of the section, you will see written there "create thread" click on it. you will then see a blank space where you can copy and paste your job link, click submit. that is all.
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Benresmy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
ashewoboy:

how? job search in your email?

to create a thread is simple. just go to job section and at the top of the section, you will see written there "create thread" click on it. you will then see a blank space where you can copy and paste your job link, click submit. that is all.
ok no problem.. I will definitely do that ones I get any job alert abt any latest job.

1 Like

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Focusmind: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
I got more than 150 of this kind of mails in my hay days as applicant after my first degree. In fact, after my masters degree in UK, I got up 200 of this kind of mails. I am not joking. Just keep hope alive. Don't give up

1 Like

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by lereinter(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mom007:
Its no wonder you didn't get the job Mr man. This is a confidential document yet you hurry to come post it on social media even including the name of the company. Do you know you can be sued for this? Every employer knows what they are looking for in an employee. That you meet their minimum basic requirement doesn't make you the preferred candidate out of the possible thousands that applied. Grow up OK.

Sued

Sued for what, confidential document as how

You must be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Mike7302: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg who applied for the scholarship and done receive mail
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Mom007(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
lereinter:

Sued

You must be stupid
Whatever.
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by nuel000: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
lereinter:

Sued

You must be stupid
help me ask the sister

1 Like

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Hkff: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Stevosty: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
artimisfowler:

Just thinking out loud!
Self-guilt, you are one of those Nigerian recruiters who care less of applicants.

1 Like

Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by GreatSage: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
nuel000:
Was this mail for the June opening?
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by nuel000: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
GreatSage:

Was this mail for the June opening?
yes
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by lereinter(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mom007:

Whatever.

Sorry for wrong word
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by mRlewizy(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Has anyone gotten feedback from them?
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Anon001(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Total energies did aptitude test last week. 100% confirmed. They'll start giving out Apl January
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Anon001(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Apl by January
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Anon001(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
They did aptitude test on the 23rd and 25th. Medicals ending December And Apl January
Benresmy:
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Anon001(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Total Energies did aptitude test on the 23rd and 25th...i hrd medicals is next and Apl by January

#Oil&gas
#TotalEnergies
#JobInterview
#recruitment
#customs
#Npa
#ppra
#cbn
#nlng
#job
#latest
#offer
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Anon001(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bro they will gv offers by January
nuel000:
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by mRlewizy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anon001:

How sure of this information you got.

Thought after the aptitude test interview is next?
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by mRlewizy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anon001:
Total Energies did aptitude test on the 23rd and 25th...i hrd medicals is next and Apl by January

#Oil&gas
#TotalEnergies
#JobInterview
#recruitment
#customs
#Npa
#ppra
#cbn
#nlng
#job
#latest
#offer

Beautiful
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by mRlewizy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anon001:

How can we validate this claim
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by Benresmy(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Anon001:
They did aptitude test on the 23rd and 25th. Medicals ending December And Apl January
I don't understand what you wrote down?
Re: Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail by mRlewizy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Benresmy:
I don't understand what you wrote down?
Did u take the aptitude test?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! / 2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.