Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun (17543 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? / ‘747,853 Females Among 1,090,233 Nigerians On HIV Treatment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by 29slayers(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaIsCursed:
hmmmmm!!! undecided
alaye na scam.. deceitful leaders grin
[b]Check by siggy and thank me later[b]
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Bahamas95(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
I trust these sex workers more than most so-called decent girls.... There's no way you will sleep with a sex worker without protection unlike these stupid girls in the street. They don't even talk about protection, I wanted to bang a church girl sometime ago and I brought out a condom. The stupid girl asked "what do you want to use it for"? "I don't like that thing".......She isn't the first so-called decent girl that has told me that rubbish. Whenever you see these girls run for your life!
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by YorubaIsCursed: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
I trust these sex workers more than most so-called decent girls.... There's no way you will sleep with a sex worker without protection unlike these stupid girls in the street. They don't even talk about protection, I wanted to bang a church girl sometime ago and I brought out a condom. The stupid girl asked "what do you want to use it for"? "I don't like that thing".......She isn't the first so-called decent girl that has told me that rubbish. Whenever you see these girls run for your life!
can you imagine undecided
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by aAK1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
The woman you should be afraid of is the girl next door. The one that attends your church. Even if they know they are infected, pretense won’t let them get help. The big question is who sleeps with prostitutes without protection?
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by DOTian: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
You will find less HIV positives amongst them because most of them prepare adequately for battle before delving in...
Na all these runz gals that don't want to be branded properly as oloshos that are distributing all sorts of exotic deseases all over the place
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Nnamdinaija(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
You will never know the value of good health until you lose it, then you lose JOY for the remaining days...happiness is not joy
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by LatestgistTv: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nawa o.

Meanwhile, to all the hustlers out there, courier/delivery service is available at an affordable price. check my signature.
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by rapheal5(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
harsysky:
If proper care isn't taken, 99% of Nigerians will be positive. Why? Try engaging people these days on sex issues, and you hear weird stuffs like, " Raw is sweet, and my man knows how to withdraw" people , these days fear pregnancy more than HIV.
u are right, all of my friends don't like condom, infact one of them was telling me that he doesn't know how to convince is pregnant wife to let him use condom with her cuz he did raw with side chick and it seems he has std....
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Fewati: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
I blame Afonjas for bringing buhari to power
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by rapheal5(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
I think the government need to set up some people to go all out and create awareness and also counsel people on the street expecially teenagers about Hiv/Aids....most people don't know Hiv is real
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by isaythetruth(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
poweredcom:
Wahala de do naija seems all girls now na wetin lol Wayne de call dem
Says the grand patron of Ashawo, the number one ashawo man in Lagos. This man sabi all the ashawo joints in Lagos.

Nairalanders, I present to your Poweredcom, one of the founding father of ashawo thread in naira land, he has been in the game for a long time now.
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
poweredcom:
Wahala de do naija seems all girls now na wetin lol Wayne de call dem
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Kriss216: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
total aplicants = 4531

men = 2861

women = 1670

¤result after test¤

men

+ve = 2361
-ve = 500<stil need to be monitored>

women

+ve = 309<most got the virus from men who r***d 'em>

-ve = 1361
Oshe, sex analyst.

1 Like

Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Mmbb: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Really
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
That's good
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by IMASTEX: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gaddafi1:
but our men should stop patronizing Olosho. shocked
I'll agree with the below mention, however it's best to play safe irrespective, especially when both partner can't be faithful.

alfred007:
I think this sex workers are more careful compared to your regular girlfriend. They'll hardly let you have them without protection
Seconded, I think religious sentiment will not allow our ever self deceitful government acknowledge the presence of one of the oldest profession in history. To at least regulate & sensitized them on best practice, safety of them and their clients, get taxes, etc since it can never be stopped. Few streets from where I lodged for a function last week, even in GRA. The volume of girls that were hanging along the road was mind blowing, even teenagers. undecided undecided
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by ebuka333: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
MITCHELL96:
And there's no how about 20 percent won't be HIV Positive, No how!! grin grin
Upto 2% will not be positive, and 50% of the positive may be on drugs already
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by YorubaEniEgun: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
shocked
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by YorubaEniEgun: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
isaythetruth:
Says the grand patron of Ashawo, the number one ashawo man in Lagos. This man sabi all the ashawo joints in Lagos.

Nairalanders, I present to your Poweredcom, one of the founding father of ashawo thread in naira land, he has been in the game for a long time now.
shocked
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by YorubaEniEgun: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
rapheal5:
u are right, all of my friends don't like condom, infact one of them was telling me that he doesn't know how to convince is pregnant wife to let him use condom with her cuz he did raw with side chick and it seems he has std....
cry
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by kiddkash(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlhajiNatty:

4,531?
That's like half of the population of girls in Ogun.
what are you trying to say
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Awise09(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlhajiNatty:

4,531?
That's like half of the population of girls in Ogun.
I tell you ! Even with This 4,531 Olosho , dem pipo go still dey rape small small pikins angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
IMASTEX:
I'll agree with the below mention, however it's best to play safe irrespective, especially when both partner can't be faithful.

Seconded, I think religious sentiment will not allow our ever self deceitful government acknowledge the presence of one of the oldest profession in history. To at least regulate & sensitized them on best practice, safety of them and their clients, get taxes, etc since it can never be stopped. Few streets from where I lodged for a function last week, even in GRA. The volume of girls that were hanging along the road was mind blowing, even teenagers. undecided undecided
Have you heard of enerhen junction in warri.
It is Sodom
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by lereinter(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Everyone with multiple sex partner should undergo testing and counselling
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by KingDash: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
babe wey I dey date no won do hiv/aids test, and she say she no dey like condom say e dey injure am... this girls won put person for wahala.
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by statesman6: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
total aplicants = 4531

men = 2861

women = 1670

¤result after test¤

men

+ve = 2361
-ve = 500<stil need to be monitored>

women

+ve = 309<most got the virus from men who r***d 'em>

-ve = 1361
grin grin grin grin
Ask 100 girls how they lost their virginity... 99 out of 100 is going to tell u different rape story. Ohhh my friend set me up because she's jealous that I'm a Virgin...ohhh my boyfriend raped me in secondary school and bla bla bla.

Btw e no go better for rapist
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by IMASTEX: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

Have you heard of enerhen junction in warri.
It is Sodom
Yes I have. In fact, both sides were flooded even down to Avenue/Deco junction.

1 Like

Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by vickydevoka(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
alfred007:
I think this sex workers are more careful compared to your regular girlfriend. They'll hardly let you have them without protection
Exactly. Buh de do if u pay Dem well.
Re: 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun by vickydevoka(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
harsysky:
If proper care isn't taken, 99% of Nigerians will be positive. Why? Try engaging people these days on sex issues, and you hear weird stuffs like, " Raw is sweet, and my man knows how to withdraw" people , these days fear pregnancy more than HIV.
Lol. Withdrawal helps though, buh tight pûssy can cause HIV straight up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.