Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni (787 Views)

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Tacha Reacts After Cynthia Morgan Accused Jude Okoye Of Her Career Misfortune / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by Jenniferchuma10: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Following the death of a 12-year-old Dowen collage student, Sylvester Oromoni Junior, Big Brother Naija reality star, Natasha Akide, popularly called Tacha has reacted to the cause of his death.
Sylvester, who was reportedly beaten for allegedly refusing to join a cult by his fellow students was reported dead by his cousin, Perrie on Twitter, following a trending video that revealed his condition before his death.

In reaction, Tacha pleaded with the government to look into the case and immediately begin an investigation.

Tacha further said in a video via her Instastory that it should never be swept under the carpet as cases like this could befall anyone.

“So I just watched the video of that 12-year-old boy that died yesterday, and to be completely honest with you guys, I am devastated. I don’t have energy to do anything.

I just want to know the next cause of actions is. We can’t keep on letting serious issues like this be swept under the carpet. That little boy could have been anybody’s brother here. This case needs to be investigated as soon as possible,” she said.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/tacha-reacts-over-death-of-12-year-old-sylvester-oromoni/

1 Like

Re: Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by Unruly7(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by Toochildish666: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oh! So tacha even get sense before
Re: Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by pretydiva(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nice one. It seems the boy's parents ain't doing much unlike the mom of that boy whose child was also molested in deeper life school
Re: Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
This country no balance at all cry cry
Re: Tacha Reacts Over Death Of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
As a parents n human.....i can say I'm so devastated.....this really need to be thoroughly investigated

(1) (Reply)

''I'm Getting Someone Pregnant''- Stanley Nweze Shares New Year Resolution / Bbmzansi 2022 Craziest Shower Hour ,3rd Shower Hour(video) / "After You Fought Nengi, He Took Back His Ring And Chased You Off Of Banana...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.