Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College (31069 Views)

Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
cheesy Excellent
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Donedeal1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
This types of swift action made me love Lagos state government, such action will definitely served as deterrent for the feature.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by QuickStandard: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good start
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by descarado: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Way to go.

The so called alpha boys should answer to their crime with the school authorities for abating crime.

Wickedness of man
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Dronedude(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good steps it's is disheartening for students (juveniles) to commit such a crime of this capacity.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by nedekid: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:
Let them burn down the school
Wount happen, we are not in a banana Republic ie a lawless country naa.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by yemmight(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
You can imagine the school authority earlier announced just 2 days to shut down the school. They don't even care kind of trauma the parent of the boy will be going through.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by YorubaEniifibu: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
that's awesome decision. for logistically purposes
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:

...And what will that solve??! Will it bring the dead back??!

We don't have to toe the path of jungle justice in everything.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by YorubaEniifibu: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
for what reason
these people self nawa

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
...But why would the school even try to hide and cover up the whole issue??! Why think more of your school's image instead of justice and the feelings of the kid's family??!

This should and will serve as a deterrent to other schools that go to lengths to hide the atrocities being committed by their rich students.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by YorubaEniEgun: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaEniifibu:
these people self nawa
orisirisi something

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:

Haba. Y u no fit apply small wisdom before u talk. If nah u get d school, u fit dey happy with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by uniqueboi1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
People are wicked o

Your child killed another person's child and the first thing you did as a parent was fly the child abroad. I just can't understand this Nigeria. The same idiots will be the first to blame buhari and the government.
I feel really sad for the little boy and his family.
This case must not end without justice being served. Legal or illegal.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Adrian98(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by jaykaylegend(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

That's Good. Let proper & detailed investigations be carried out. But i fear justice may not be served in the end because the culprits are probably kids of the rich & influential in society.
They'll do everything to cover up the dastardly act & save their kids.

They should take pictures of their lifeless little boy being cut open??

Which kind talk be this one?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by TheGift: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
….
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by dikets(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
So pathetic and sad[i][/i]
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by ComeToJesus: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:

'Stewpid' suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I hope Lagos state government will not submit another white paper for peace movement undecided

grin grin grin

Una mouth for nairaland eh, na razor blade walahi
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by TheGift: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Yes, it's for their private consumption and probably as an evidence

Have you really seen with the eyes, heard with the ears and felt with the heart of someone who lost such a young relative in such circumstances?

Do you think they want to see their loved ones autopsic-ally cut up? talk less of taking pictures of it “for their own consumption “ ?

“Probably as evidence” is a good point but there are professionals for that, not family members.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by clarocuzioo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheGift:

Have you really seen with the eyes, heard with the ears and felt with the heart of someone who lost such a young relative in such circumstances?

Do you think they want to see their loved ones autopsic-ally cut up? talk less of taking pictures of it “for their own consumption “ ?

“Probably as evidence” is a good point but there are professionals for that, not family members.

Those so called professionals could be bought over with the right price.

In this country now,nobody can be trusted. This case involves the children of high profile persons who have already flown their evil kids abroad.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Ijaya123: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Good one. Proper investigation should be carried out. There should be an autopsy on the dead boy with family members present and taking pictures.

Pictures for what?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by jamesversion: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
But football can really cause body injuries
If not for the lips....I would have concluded a little bit that it is a case of fractured hips from the football

I remember when I was a little boy playing the normal monkey post

I had this same hips injury...fell down awkwardly

For good one week...I was unable to walk...I nearly died

Lol. Nearly died!!! grin. Sounds like format. grin
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by SEO2002: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
But football can really cause body injuries
If not for the lips....I would have concluded a little bit that it is a case of fractured hips from the football

I remember when I was a little boy playing the normal monkey post

I had this same hips injury...fell down awkwardly

For good one week...I was unable to walk...I nearly died
you should have died though.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
uniqueboi1:
People are wicked o

Your child killed another person's child and the first thing you did as a parent was fly the child abroad. I just can't understand this Nigeria. The same idiots will be the first to blame buhari and the government.
I feel really sad for the little boy and his family.
This case must not end without justice being served. Legal or illegal.

Interesting
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by YorubaEniifibu: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
orisirisi something
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Damzy101(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
for what reason

Shut the fu*k up if you can't read. cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by ekineme: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
domesifa:

https://punchng.com/breaking-sylvester-oromoni-lagos-orders-indefinite-closure-of-dowen-college/?amp

Reactive Government, though the decision of the State government is highly commendable, this is to ensure proper investigation but I think it would have been more fruitful if the decision/action of the government is channel towards preventive and proactive measure like mandating all school proprietors, principals etc to sign undertaking that if any related issues like bullying, cultism etc are found to be existing within their jurisdiction they will pay a fine and the school close down. This will make the school management to sit up.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
demonic school angry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by YorubaEniEgun: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.