Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College (31070 Views)

Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by kingthreat(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I hope Lagos state government will not submit another white paper for peace movement undecided

Go and become the government if you dont believe in the government.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by hefelove(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
But football can really cause body injuries
If not for the lips....I would have concluded a little bit that it is a case of fractured hips from the football

I remember when I was a little boy playing the normal monkey post

I had this same hips injury...fell down awkwardly

For good one week...I was unable to walk...I nearly died
There is a video on twitter share by his cousin, the boy was still fighting for his life then, he said they gave him some chemicals to drink and that stuff affected his life and that is the reason for his swollen lips

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by zicoraads: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Until a full investigation and autopsy is carried out, I won't be in a rush to blame the school management just yet.

May the boy's soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by king6869: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
DowenCollege: Cousin Shares Sylvester Oromoni's Agony Before Death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63-b5WRfS8
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by kingthreat(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:
Let them burn down the school

Your types with retrograde thinking are not needed in progressive societies.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by TheGift: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:

Sons of anger. The kind that will burn everything down before they even understand what they are fighting for or against.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Kobicove(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Good one. Proper investigation should be carried out. There should be an autopsy on the dead boy with family members present and taking pictures.

There is no place in the world where people are allowed to take photographs during a pathological examination!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Yes, it's for their private consumption and probably as an evidence.

Evil is rife in this country. dead bodies got lost in lekki massacre how much less a piece of autopsy report.

The suspects have been flown out of the country telling you that powerful people are involved.

You are obviously a kid and dont know what's at stake here.

Get lost.
stop typing rubbish there was no massacre anywhere
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by ubee(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
My question is in what way would the closure of the school aid investigation.
Our dumb leaders and their trademark posturing in reacting to cases like this one so that it should seem that they are doing a thorough investigation.
People that truly know them and their ways know That they are not doing much. They don't even have the know-how to Crack difficult cases.
At the end of the day the perpetrators probably will not be caught.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Landmack: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:

This is the kind of idea terrorists give. After burning down the school,they will burn down your house too,that’s if u live in any.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
ekineme:

Reactive Government, though the decision of the State government is highly commendable, this is to ensure proper investigation but I think it would have been more fruitful if the decision/action of the government is channel towards preventive and proactive measure like mandating all school proprietors, principals etc to sign undertaking that if any related issues like bullying, cultism etc are found to be existing within their jurisdiction they will pay a fine and the school close down. This will make the school management to sit up.

Looooooooooooooooooool, all public schools in Orile-Agege/Ipaja-Ayobo/Meiran/Mushin areas of Lagos state will be closed down IMMEDIATELY be that, starting from any public secondary school whose names starts with *STATE HIGH SCHOOL XXXX*

If they're gonna make such move, then both public schools should be included since the LASG is the management of public schools
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by femi4: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I hope Lagos state government will not submit another white paper for peace movement undecided
Na football kill am.....there won't be justice as usual. Shameless government
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by clarocuzioo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
stop typing rubbish there was no massacre anywhere

30k zombie, find ur mates,am not.one of them.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by naturefellow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
johnwegs:
Pele o, Pyro
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good move.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Those so called professionals could be bought over with the right price.

In this country now,nobody can be trusted. This case involves the children of high profile persons who have already flown their evil kids abroad.

Pls rest, if you don't trust yourself that's nobody business.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by StarGra: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Any parent that still sends their child to that school,has no value for their child....

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Kaybae(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
I learnt same set of students were once reported for something related to this and the so called principal kept quiet..... Even if they are being flew from the earth to another planet, the anger of God Almighty will locate them and their entire family.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by clothingonline(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
no exams
I pray God grants parents strength to bear it

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
thesicilian:

Taking pictures of what? The dead body of a little boy being cut open? You guys just like to open your mouths to spew out what you don't know

The school claimed football injuries whereas he was beaten to death. So the autopsy will determine the actual cause of death.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by otokx(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
If the autopsy says other wise then the Lagos government will have to do something.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by NoToPile: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kaybae:
I learnt same set of students were once reported for something related to this and the so called principal kept quiet..... Even if they are being flew from the earth to another planet, the anger of God Almighty will locate them and their entire family.

Maybe these private schools will be able to discipline these children, if truly something of this nature had happened before, they should have been expelled but the school authorities will not do that.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by stanisbaratheon: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
thesicilian:

Taking pictures of what? The dead body of a little boy being cut open? You guys just like to open your mouths to spew out what you don't know

That comment is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by Testimony1988(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
The truth will surely prevail.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
So what did they give the boy to drink, acid? It's either the boy caught them doing something bad and they decides to teach him a lesson to shut him up or they felt they boy has enjoyed much protection because of his elder sister and since she has left, it time for them to deal with him. Either way, it's a terrible way to die. I can only imagine what he went through.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by ddeola: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Evil in d land, God please have mercy sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by nachisunday(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Only God know how many people those student don kill outside the sch, infact NO more boarding sch here in nigeria! day sch is much better
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
TheGift:

Sons of anger. The kind that will burn everything down before they even understand what they are fighting for or against.

Understand what? You can only understand if the victim is not your son. If you watched how the boy died, you will be traumatised for life as a mother.
If na my wife believe me she go burn down that school. Ordinary flog wey dem flog my daugher (who by the way is asthmatic), she almost closed the whole school. You think say to carry pickin for belle for 9 months and then to train them through primary school na beans or na yams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.