Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) (29732 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Maximusoctavius:
You're the most stupid person on Nairaland

Myopic urchins, be endeavor to read upper thread, ..... Children at home beasts in school.....
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2021
ShaqFu:
I honestly don't know whats wrong with Nigerians these days. Why do they like believing social media will solve all their problems.

I wonder why she haven't reported this case to the nearest police station and by doing that, sue the school for failing to protect her kid, because the school is suppose to act as in Loco parentis to the kids under their care.

All this coming to social media and clamoring for protest won't do or solve anything. Rather, it will only generate online noise and traffic for bloggers and news outlets.

When you think you're smart,
Try to investigate before concluding
Am I really smart should be the right question
The social media awareness is to also wake some parents to the ills going on in the society.
Also as a Nigerian, you're at higher odds to get justice especially against the elites, if and only if your news is trending
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you can first blame urself before shifting the blame to others, you wouldn't have lost it completely in journey of life ok.

Ur weeping and emotion can't do anything after ur life had been destroyed already
Okay. Now send this to your dad
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
JackWolfskin:
ATTENTION MODS!!!

THIS IS NOT SYLVESTER'S MOTHER!
Who's she
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by JackWolfskin: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Maximusoctavius:
Who's she

A sympathetic person I think.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Truth be told, it's not dowen college that have failed us.... Our government have failed us... Our society have failed us... Some of our parents have failed is.... If the government is living up to its responsibilities..... Closing down bowen is not enough.... The kids mentioned by the victim should have been in custody by now..... The officials and senior management of bowen college should be in the police custody by now..... The travel passports of both the suspects and their parents should have been seized by now.......the society have failed us because alot of people making comments in this very thread are cultists..... Some will even foolishly will want to paint their cult group as non violent and professional..... Let's be honest, how many cult groups don't have a history of violence in Nigeria? See wale soyinka.... Celebrated all over Nigeria but see what his creations are doing in this country..... Let us go to some parents.....news have it that the parents of those suspects plan to fly them abroad.... Are those parents helping the lives of those kids A similar incident happened In Michigan some days back where a student aged 12 or 15 opened fire on his class mates and teachers with his father's 9mm Sauer semi automatic pistol..... He killed 4 people and injured another 8....the child have been arrested and his parents are going to face charges too for being reckless with fire arms..... That is a system where things work but here in Nigeria, because the parents are wealthy, they will see them and they kids as untouchable.... Nigeria have failed us all
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ehix89(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Jman06:
I pray your own son or brother is killed so you can forgive his killers and heal quickly!

Nonsense!!

#JusticeforSylvester!
lol, I have forgiven before and I have been bitter also. Bitterness, anguish and sorrow are all impetus for depression. I hope she forgives so her heart heals completely.

Hope you're having a good day brotherman?
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
JackWolfskin:

A sympathetic person I think.
You think?? You're not even sure
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
She probarbly voted for Sanwo olu and Buhari now she is calling me to protest.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ehix89(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Laeroy:

Not until justice is served.
I pray the parents heal completely and find their happiness cause I know from experience that justice sometimes does not bring complete healing of the heart.

Anyways we all approach life differently, that I think is the beauty
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
What is your point?
MoneyTrees:

Not all boarding schools are bad
What an excuse
All this ma'fo moms your kid that you treat in the hospital, do you know about his/her mental Health
You just open your mouth to speak up and down
I'm not impressed
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by JackWolfskin: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maximusoctavius:
You think?? You're not even sure

That is not his mother! I think the person is just sympathetic to Sylvester's cause.

Do you have comprehension issues?
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Jman06(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
ehix89:
lol, I have forgiven before and I have been bitter also. Bitterness, anguish and sorrow are all impetus for depression. I hope she forgives so her heart heals completely.

Hope you're having a good day brotherman?
Even if she forgives, that shouldn't stop the culprits from being prosecuted and punished accordingly.

Yeah I am, and hope you're having a great day too?
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ehix89(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jman06:
Even if she forgives, that shouldn't stop the culprits from being prosecuted and punished accordingly.

Yeah I am, and hope you're having a great day too?
not against justice either, those kids must be dealt with thoroughly, I'm more concern about the parent's well-being.

Absolutely, do enjoy your weekend ✌️

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by WarriAproko: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why Day students are killing their teachers. Say no to school
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rabio014:
Good one
?
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by WarriAproko: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
There are suppose to have Guardians for any junior students. The management bleep
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Labake1234(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
The owners of the Dowen college are Dr Olumide and Mrs Toyin Phillips. They are grandparents too. One of the daughters is married to Taiwo Aborisade of Chevron. I still feel the school licence should be withdrawn

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jackgriffo:
Say no to boarding school!!
. Lol.... You never see better boarding school na why you de talk.

God bless my Alma mata!!

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ShaqFu: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
MoneyTrees:

When you think you're smart,
Try to investigate before concluding
Am I really smart should be the right question
The social media awareness is to also wake some parents to the ills going on in the society.
Also as a Nigerian, you're at higher odds to get justice especially against the elites, if and only if your news is trending
You said 'if'. You should know justice always come when you have irrefutable evidence.

The evidence here is something no judge can throw out, especially when it involves a child. So lemme tell you social media justice is no justice at all. All that will happen will be more noise making.

Like I said, if the parents had reported the case first to the police and simultaneously on social media, the heat will be more than what we are seeing now and I'm sure the Police would have made a statement on the case by now.

So there's a difference between being smart and knowing how to tackle situations.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labake1234:
The owners of the Dowen college are Dr Olumide and Mrs Toyin Phillips. They are grandparents too. One of the daughters is married to Taiwo Aborisade of Chevron. I still feel the school licence should be withdrawn
hey hello.... I like your name....
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Poor humor attempt
Very insensitive ma'fo
Just get-at

Idgaf what you say, I'm still gonna carry out ma mission

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Them don fly the culprits to oversea.

Rest in Peace poor boy.

U could have muscled up. If na Kpako pikin, na bottle him for break for the bullies head.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
rastaLivity:
I think you’re the only one stupid enough

Lol my comrade why the harsh word nau, me and you been get problem?

Damn .. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by karnap(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Take care of your children's, give them good morals instead if sending them out to boarding school and they will be nurtured with different hands,laziness won't allow some parents to allow their children's go to day school.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by nedekid: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Most Nigerians are illiterates. Is it social media that will give them justice? The parents should have gone for autopsy first, and then sue the school. But in Nigeria, na to shout up and down dem sabi. Rubbish.
Exactly my thoughts. They even put out a video on internet showing where they were massaging the child's legs, pressing his body while the boy cried in pain! I hope the school wount use that video as evidence against the parents to exonerate itself.
I hear when the picked him from school the took him all the way to warri.
Howww?? That boy ought to have been taken to a proper hospital streight! (I wonder why the school did not do that).
The parents nko, I assume they are well off. That boy should have been under heavy medical care there in lekki before being moved to warrri.
Anyway God knows best as one is speaking not knowing the prevailing circumstances.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Ignyte(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Even Neymar never injure the kind injury wey Dowen College say be football injury.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parents will continue to send their children to boarding schools. In their mind " it's not my portion". Then when the unthinkable happens, all of us become affected, because of the news. Please stay with your children and train them right. Do your bit and leave the rest to God parents.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ignyte:
Even Neymar never injure the kind injury wey Dowen College say be football injury.
Omo. This is deep. Dowen college na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Picks Edward Onoja As Running Mate / 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.