Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) (29733 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Jackgriffo: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
mikkeyvirus:
Dowen college student death: Mother of Sylvester calls for naked protest amongst women.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDh-lpuLaA
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Collinnss: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
People wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Damzzydam: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
Where are the boys now
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Damzzydam: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2021
mikkeyvirus:
Dowen college student death: Mother of Sylvester calls for naked protest amongst women.

Watch video below:

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Gokuvegeta: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2021

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Gokuvegeta: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Lizzygreene: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Mehhn
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Lizzygreene: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

Watch video below:

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Porshealien: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Dowen College has released a rebuttal to the claim sponsored by the deceased's relative. Now it's very hard to draw a conclusion, rather a hypothesis is all I can afford now:

If Sylvester had died from injury or consequent injury sustained while playing a game as claimed by Dowen College, why was there ever a need for the brutal post made by the obviously apoplectic relative pointing fingers at abuse? If it had happened as claimed, unless his uncle feeds his veins with heroin, there isn't any rationale to such a post. It was prompted by what he may have been told by the dead, which still holds water at this juncture.

And how he got those names in a very short but sensitive while is very baffling as well.

I took a careful look at Sylvester. He was very broken. His lips were so gone that it can take a sandpaper to replicate the injury on them. What kind of fall, or jump, or collision or whatever could have resulted to such? His limbs were not responsive as well.

Sylvester's mother, whom Dowen College calimed to have contacted beforehand wouldn't be so mad to call for such a shameful, ignoble protest unless it was prompted. If it had happened as asserted by the school, the typical response of a mother would be a solemn candle night or funeral, accompanied by dissociation and mourning.

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

Watch video below:

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2021

mikkeyvirus:

Watch video below:

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Calling for protests! But if you are close enough to ur child wen he was alive, he would have revealed what he was going through in sch...........I am very sure u keep fighting ur husband for insignificant reasons wen son is rotten away in sch.

Majority of parents totally left children for teachers to handle and discipline, while they focus on mundane things.

.....if we can learn how to blame ourselves first on any unpleasant things happen to us before blaming outsiders......

We would have prevented 75% of ugly situations that came our way.

9 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
Where are the boys now

dem don dey japa
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Really sad
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ehix89(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2021
I understand the pains and agony she must be going through but I would say forgiveness makes you heal quicker.
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Lindajames1010: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2021
This whole thing remind me of one movie called........
Defending Jacob

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by rastaLivity: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
RIP to the boy

Wait oh, am I the only one who is patiently waiting for the naked protest with my petroleum jelly at hand.

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
I think you’re the only one stupid enough

3 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by ello29(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2021
I think this days something is not right. It shows on and on that most teachers, lecturers, some owners of some institutions of learning maybe involve in one spiritual voodoo or the other. All those teachers, lecturers, owners of schools should be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Tapout(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2021
I don't even know what to say in this case because I never expected something like this to happen in a private high school located not even in a remote area, but in Lekki Phase 1. Cases like this only emanate from Federal Government Colleges and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2021
It is getting clearer. The school management kept the boy in school thinking the pain would go away, sadly it didn't. Now the small boy has gone away. Unless the victim's parents are highly connected, they may never get justice. I don't mince words.

The culprits are out of Nigeria already. They will not be found. Even when investigations are made, all the culprits' records at the school would have been destroyed by the school management to frustrate the supposed investigators.

We live in a dysfunctional society. The worst that will happen is that the school's operations will be suspended for a period of time on 'mere' grounds of negligence. A slap on the wrist, unfortunately. sad

I won't end without passing some blame on the victim's parents. They didn't observe their son well enough. They must have tormented him several times before the big one that took his life. Some will come here arguing blindly. Keep quiet and learn.

I had a nephew in my care. His parents enrolled him in an elite boarding school in my city. I had the responsibility of overseeing his welfare. After about a session in the school I noticed changes in the way he interacted. He was looking depressed, and always falling sick. Then once he came home with a serious leg injury. Do you know the school never called to inform me that he had such an injury which made him sick? It was when I went to pick him up that I saw how badly injured and pale he looked. I was shocked. I stormed the school secretary's office to demand why they failed to contact me after this degree of injury. He claimed they didn't need to since they could manage it. I was furious. I asked my nephew how he sustained such injury, he claimed it was during a football match. I refused to accept his story. Next thing, I convinced his parents to pull him out because I could not guarantee his safety there anymore. We pulled out of the school and sent him to a day school. He is way happier and brighter now than when he was at the boarding school.

Boarding schools are not bad, but always interview and observe your kids during visiting days and when they come home for holidays. While visiting them, take them to a corner, even inside your car. Check their body for bruises and marks. Remove their shirts and see things for yourself. It is your child we are talking about. Money doesn't raise children, parents do! sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by osazuwa23: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2021
boarding school was hell when i went back in 2007-2008 at saint mary deication in edo i dont know how i survived. i left nigeria super skinny. Are boarding school bathroom look like prison shower. The showers were next to one another without any barrier you could easily see the next person. There where days we showered by getting hot water from the laundry center that would boil the hot water and place it in a bucket for us to bath since the shower werent working
mikkeyvirus:
Dowen college student death: Mother of Sylvester calls for protest by women.

She called on Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his wife, the Lagos State first lady to intervene.

The heartbroken mother slammed Dowen College over the press statement which they released.

Watch video below:

Here is the press statement from Dowen College if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/6876728/oromoni-sylvester-statement-dowen-college
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Most Nigerians are illiterates. Is it social media that will give them justice? The parents should have gone for autopsy first, and then sue the school. But in Nigeria, na to shout up and down dem sabi. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Anndrew(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Fiscus105:
Calling for protests! But if you are close enough to ur child wen he was alive, he would have revealed what he was going through in sch...........I am very sure u keep fighting ur husband for insignificant reasons wen son is rotten away in sch.

Majority not parents totally left children for teachers to handle and discipline, while they focus on mundane things
with due respect..u are very stupid and senseless.. u just prove that u are a fool..sorry abt that..take heart

4 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2021
I MISS THE OLD DAYS

IF THIS WERE THE OLD DAYS,. THAT SCHOOL WOULD HAVE BEEN BURNT DOWN BY NOW

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2021
I still don’t understand why some people go die and their spirit will not come back to fight those that killed them. If anybody try am with me, I swear, I no go rest in peace until I kill the person back. Kill me, I kill you, God no go vex!
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by toffyz(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2021
K
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by sanity12(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2021
May his Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
mastermaestro:
It is getting clearer. The school management kept the boy in school thinking the pain would go away, sadly it didn't. Now the small boy has gone away. Unless the victim's parents are highly connected, they may never get justice. I don't mince words.

The culprits are out of Nigeria already. They will not be found. Even when investigations are made, all the culprits' records at the school would have been destroyed by the school management to frustrate the supposed investigators.

We live in a dysfunctional society. The worst that will happen is that the school's operations will be suspended for a period of time on 'mere' grounds of negligence. A slap on the wrist, unfortunately. sad

I won't end without passing some blame on the victim's parents. They didn't observe their son well enough. They must have tormented him several times before the big one that took his life. Some will come here arguing blindly. Keep quiet and learn.

I had a nephew in my care. His parents enrolled him in an elite boarding school in my city. I had the responsibility of overseeing his welfare. After about a session in the school I noticed changes in the way he interacted. He was looking depressed, and always falling sick. Then once he came home with a serious leg injury. Do you know the school never called to inform me that he had such an injury which made him sick? It was when I went to pick him up that I saw how badly injured and pale he looked. I was shocked. I stormed the school secretary's office to demand why they failed to contact me after this degree of injury. He claimed they didn't need to since they could manage it. I was furious. I asked my nephew how he sustained such injury, he claimed it was during a football match. I refused to accept his story. Next thing, I convinced his parents to pull him out because I could not guarantee his safety there anymore. We pulled out of the school and sent him to a day school. He is way happier and brighter now than when he was at the boarding school.

Boarding schools are not bad, but always interview and observe your kids during visiting days and when they come home for holidays. While visiting them, take them to a corner, even inside your car. Check their body for bruises and marks. Remove their shirts and see things for yourself. It is your child we are talking about. Money doesn't raise children, parents do! sad
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Such evil students are everywhere, hidden in many schools.

It's just that these set of cult students were exposed to millions of Nigerians by the social media.

Sorry for her loss, its really painful to lose a child in these circumstances. And if those wicked students can't be caught because of wealthy parental influence....

'Vengeance is mine, says the LORD.'
Re: Dowen College: Mother Of Sylvester Oromoni Calls For Protest (Video) by Cowbell521: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

Majority not parents totally left children for teachers to handle and discipline, while they focus on mundane things
U b correct idiot. Child dey boarding school. Clearly, u no sabi wetin boarders dey pass through. U dey talk close. Mumu man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Picks Edward Onoja As Running Mate / 7 Easy Ways On How To Improve Your Knowledge / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.