Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death (490 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sometime in 2019, i had witnessed some incidents that had taken place too frequently to be a coincidence, hence I shared them here.

It had to do with three or more accidents I witnessed close hand which on any other day would have resulted in some injuries at least, if not damages or possible deaths, but lo and behold, the people hit by vehicles, would just walk off as though nothing happened... It was as if a special effect was being applied to real life, where everything was slowed down and programmed in a way that nobody got injured regardless.

https://www.nairaland.com/5475042/lol-phone-must-giving-satan#83179534

I just witnessed something very similar while a lady carrying a heavy baggage was crossing an express road. She crossed while a car close to her was on high speed, so how she managed to escape being hit is something that's inexplicable. I watched everything closely, so it wasn't as if I was told. Everyone that witnessed it was in shock because it seemed she couldn't have possibly escaped it but she miraculously did.

From my point of view, it was as if the front of the vehicle which was meant to hit her, swerved or drifted a bit, so it missed her backside by only one or two inches. It was that close.

After seeing how close she was to the car which was on high speed, I thought I was about to witness a serious accident, so I just held my breath, but thank God nothing happened to her because it wouldn't have been funny.

I just want to thank God for saving her life.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Sometime in 2019, i had witnessed some incidents that had taken place too frequently to be a coincidence, hence I shared them here.

It had to do with three or more accidents I witnessed close hand which on any other day would have resulted in some injuries at least, if not damages or possible deaths, but lo and behold, the people hit by vehicles, would just walk off as though nothing happened... It was as if a special effect was being applied to real life, where everything was slowed down and programmed in a way that nobody got injured regardless.

https://www.nairaland.com/5475042/lol-phone-must-giving-satan#83179534

I just witnessed something very similar while a lady carrying a heavy baggage was crossing an express road. She crossed while a car close to her was on high speed, so how she managed to escape being hit is something that's inexplicable. I watched everything closely, so it wasn't as if I was told. Everyone that witnessed it was in shock because it seemed she couldn't have possibly escaped it but she miraculously did.

From my point of view, it was as if the front of the vehicle which was meant to hit her, swerved or drifted a bit, so it missed her backside by only one or two inches. It was that close.

After seeing how close she was to the car which was on high speed, I thought I was about to witness a serious accident, so I just held my breath, but thank God nothing happened to her because it wouldn't have been funny.

I just want to thank God for saving her life.

God bless.

Demonic man. See how the guy dey shake his head. You make so many claims that you cannot do.

Have you healed LordReed's mother inlaw? I am sure of you have healed her, he wouldn't put that picture there. Toy are making mockery of yourself. People like you are the reasons christianity is mocked at.

You are fake. You need to wash your head. That devil that pushed you to reply me yesterday. See, you will mention the person I bullied that you accused me of. If you dont , you will understand why false accusation is wrong.

You are evil. Habe you healed rhe woman?

Tou claimed you killed T.B. Yiu are werey. Werey raise to power infinity. See, I am already preparing a room you will be chained down in Yaba left for you. I will make sure you leave this NL you are exhibiting your madness. AMD that mod who is always pushing your madness to front page no well. You are a disgrace to christianity..like I said. Report me to mods. You will explain what false accusation is. You must say who I bullied. But I will stand for the gospel. Imagine this demon claimed he killed T.B joshua. He claimed he has been raptured 3 times or so. He claimed many things. He will lay hands on people here on NL and they will be healed.

See, the tithes you plan collecting...you have failed. You want to make members of your church on NL. You no well. Na Yaba left you will land. So, you think I have forgotten the rubbish you wrote yesterday. In your life, you will never make false accusation again. Werey!
Re: I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2021
I can't remember ever using the word "mad" on any other nairalander since I opened a moniker late 2018 despite the incessant attacks on my person here. Probably because it's not in my nature to use such a word on any human being, including those who are really mentally Ill, but your attitude here has shown the gravity of your own mental illness that would make you to be threatening innocent people's lives up and down here, is one that should not be ignored but treated before you become a menace and danger to the society, that's if you're not already so.

I already know what to do with you so that your madness would finally end, so I'm even going to waste much time trying to talk sense to you.

It's astonishing how criminals and desperately wicked people like you would still be claiming to be Christians. I mean, are you that blind to see that evil men like you are an abomination to God?

How do you even pray to God with all the guilt stored up in your heart without any remorse or desire to repent?

As you can see, I ignored the several expressions of your mental illness for a long time, not because they weren't foolish, but because I thought the therapy of silence could be the best treatment to a fool. But it seems I was wrong as it probably emboldened you to act more foolishly, so I have decided to show you that my silence a show of cowardice in any way, but that of patience.

What I should warn you about is that, my furious response to your mental illness is not just fully but doubly loaded, because I have been seeking and searching that mad coward that had the effrontery to be intimidating and threatening the life of one of the few Christian friends I had here, @mobilia, but God being so kind had directed the mad man I sought elsewhere to where I was.

So please make yourself comfortable while we got your treatment ready.

PeaceJoyLove:

Demonic man. See how the guy dey shake his head. You make so many claims that you cannot do.

Have you healed LordReed's mother inlaw? I am sure of you have healed her, he wouldn't put that picture there. Toy are making mockery of yourself. People like you are the reasons christianity is mocked at.

You are fake. You need to wash your head. That devil that pushed you to reply me yesterday. See, you will mention the person I bullied that you accused me of. If you dont , you will understand why false accusation is wrong.

You are evil. Habe you healed rhe woman?

Tou claimed you killed T.B. Yiu are werey. Werey raise to power infinity. See, I am already preparing a room you will be chained down in Yaba left for you. I will make sure you leave this NL you are exhibiting your madness. AMD that mod who is always pushing your madness to front page no well. You are a disgrace to christianity..like I said. Report me to mods. You will explain what false accusation is. You must say who I bullied. But I will stand for the gospel. Imagine this demon claimed he killed T.B joshua. He claimed he has been raptured 3 times or so. He claimed many things. He will lay hands on people here on NL and they will be healed.

See, the tithes you plan collecting...you have failed. You want to make members of your church on NL. You no well. Na Yaba left you will land. So, you think I have forgotten the rubbish you wrote yesterday. In your life, you will never make false accusation again. Werey!
Re: I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I can't remember ever using the word "mad" on any other nairalander since I opened a moniker late 2018 despite the incessant attacks on my person here. Probably because it's not in my nature to use such a word on any human being, including those who are really mentally Ill, but your attitude here has shown the gravity of your own mental illness that would make you to be threatening innocent people's lives up and down here, is one that should not be ignored but treated before you become a menace and danger to the society, that's if you're not already so.

I already know what to do with you so that your madness would finally end, so I'm even going to waste much time trying to talk sense to you.

It's astonishing how criminals and desperately wicked people like you would still be claiming to be Christians. I mean, are you that blind to see that evil men like you are an abomination to God?

How do you even pray to God with all the guilt stored up in your heart without any remorse or desire to repent?

As you can see, I ignored the several expressions of your mental illness for a long time, not because they weren't foolish, but because I thought the therapy of silence could be the best treatment to a fool. But it seems I was wrong as it probably emboldened you to act more foolishly, so I have decided to show you that my silence a show of cowardice in any way, but that of patience.

What I should warn you about is that, my furious response to your mental illness is not just fully but doubly loaded, because I have been seeking and searching that mad coward that had the effrontery to be intimidating and threatening the life of one of the few Christian friends I had here, @mobilia, but God being so kind had directed the mad man I sought elsewhere to where I was.

So please make yourself comfortable while we got your treatment ready.

You even said I threatened the life of the woman. Now, you will say exactly how I threatened it. You are a foo.lish man. Yes, i know it that you are mad. That lesbian? Mobilia changed to Eviana? You are mad. Now, I know you are fake. No wonder. Now wonder you habe been wrotng rubbish. From the claim that you killed T.B Joshua, to having 4 raptures...claims you will lay hands on people here and heal them, claims that you will the mother of a NL.

Have you healed the so called person? Na me and you.

You are a fraud just like mobilia turned Eviana. That one? Hahaha. You will say exactly how I threatened her ooo. Na me and you on this NL.

Mobilia turned Eviana that tried everything to scam me...to make me join you people...and used everything I her power?

See my people, when I say these people are many, you think I was just sauing it here. This is another evidence for you ooo. I have been seeing tbe pattern. And the devil that will push this one also out has made him to confess. They hacked me seriously in those days...and I had to be deleting my accounts. Meh n! They almost wiped money from my account...but I was smarter tha them. Then, at a time they started threatening me under many monikers and several emails. And I played along. That Eviana thought I was a f.ool. she would just call out of the moon and sfarf saying she wanted to know me better. Me sef, a dey play along. I was making my investigation. Do you know the number of monikers these people created just to be tracking me?

Then, I decided to set traps for Eviana and I caught her red handed. She cannot come online again and attack me. This is what is paining her group. She wanted to use the American stuff and I have squashed it. Please, just check the threads of Eviana formerly Mobilia and see how I battled her. Take note of the place she tried telling lies about me scamming her. She used three good things.. 1. Credit card fraud, 2, romance scamming 3, using her home address to get stolen goods. I thought that how dod she know these things if she is not doing it. She has nothing to put here. She felt I dont know how to handle the case. And i have so many evidences. That woman will be arrested soon. I will do everything in my lower to make sure she is arrested there. I will.

I have tried to leave her alone, and I have forgiven her, but she has come again. So, this mad man called JesusJnr2020 is among them. Now, I get it. This one is demonsnr oooo. Mehn! This man don enter am. Na me and you.

Stayed tuned as I handle this mad man. Yes, he is a mad man. If not, how can he claim he killed T.B Joshua? Tell me. Is he not mad? How can he claim to heal someone here and no evidence. He boasted seriously. If he is nog mad, how can he claim to habe been raptured 3 or 4 times? It is madness na. Is he nof mad? And he must be chained down. He must be stopped. He has created over 240 threads in religion alone. For what now? To lure people to his church?

Demonsnr aka jesusjnr2020, I will cure your madness. Take if from me. I will cure it.

(1) (Reply)

m / Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video) / World Cup Official Faces 100 Lashes & 7 Yrs In Jail After Being Raped In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.