Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lagos State Government Exclude Private Use Scooters From Okada Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Exclude Private Use Scooters From Okada Ban (490 Views)

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? / Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders / Did IMF Exclude Nigeria From 25 Nations Granted Debt Relief? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Exclude Private Use Scooters From Okada Ban by booblacain(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please O! On behalf of myself and other private scooter riders in Lagos. I am begging the Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-olu to review the ban on motorcycles by at least allowing those who have scooters and mopeds for personal use to be able to use them to move around Lagos more and to go to work with.

I quite understand and agree with the ban on red plates ā€¯commercial motorcyclesā€¯ (bajaj and others) popularly called okada, but I am of the opinion that the blue plate private users who do not carry passengers, at least not for commercial purpose, should be considered and allowed to ply more roads in Lagos.

Re: Lagos State Government Exclude Private Use Scooters From Okada Ban by booblacain(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
no more Twitter. this is only place we can make our plea.

(1) (Reply)

White Money And Sanwo Olu Cooked At Lagos 2021 Food Festival / Osibanjo For President / BMC To TMC ...We Move!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.