Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? (54259 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Chineloani(f): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by 001Lagos: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
No wonder FFK have been quiet for sometime now

I know that soon, he will start insulting Tinubu as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

767 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture
TemplarLandry Special Duties

Others are coming

506 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Christistruth03: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tinubu did well by Excluding Fani Kayode from the list

Fani Kayode should be given an Ambassador position in a country where his loose canon mouth can do minimum damage like Ukraine ,Syria ,Gambia or Myanmar

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
I am in the Tinubu ministers list. I am the minister of finance.

So because I support fuel subsidy removal, therefore I am a tinubu supporter in your mind.?

I guess Obi and Atiku are tinubu supporters since they support subsidy removal too.

Honestly, mockery all the time! Don't you think that it even blinds people to any point you are trying to make?

Oga, grow up. Seriously, you are acting like a child. Grow up. People have the right to hold different opinions from you.

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

Seems on this site, if you support subsidy removal, you are an APC supporter.

Eleven years ago, if you supported subsidy removal, you were a PDP supporter.

That's why it is really difficult to have sane discussions on this site. The rules are...if you disagree with me, you must support the other side.

At the end, I support no side. I am apolitical, I do not back the APC, PDP or LP. I back a Nigerian leader who would take us off our dependency on oil. That leader has not yet come.

MODIFIED

This is part of why I support subsidy removal

NEITI added that subsidy payments more than doubled in 2008 and 2010 and witnessed the highest increase ever in 2011 to $13.52 billion (N2.11 trillion), citing a sharp decline was witnessed in the years 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 when it dropped to $3.34 billion (N654 billion) in 2012.

They also noted a decline in subsidy expenditure continued in 2016 and 2017 to as low as $473 million dollars (N154 billion) in 2017.

β€œThe reduction was short-lived as the payments skyrocketed to over $3.88 billion (N1.19 trillion) in 2018 and 2021 to $3.58 billion (N1.43 trillion).
β€œBy these figures, Nigeria expended an average of N805.7 billion annually, N67.1 billion monthly or N2.2 billion daily,” she said.

The figures speak for themselves, and have nothing to do with Tinubu, Obi or Atiku.

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to UK
FFK next ambassador to Canada

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by christejames(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Used and dump grin

No food for ffk for a long time again

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Flathead8: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
I believe there will be another list. 11 states don't have ministers
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because I support fuel subsidy removal, therefore I am a tinubu supporter in your mind.?

I guess Obi and Atiku are tinubu supporters since they support subsidy removal too.

Honestly, mockery all the time! Don't you think that it even blinds people to any point you are trying to make?

Oga, grow up. Seriously, you are acting like a child. Grow up. People have the right to hold different opinions from you.

Don't quote me again.
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by QGist(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

This Government is going to be a very rough ride, anyhow am sure he has placed the ones he didn't favor in the ministerial list on payroll.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter anyway.

The trees look green on the other shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs

Others are coming

Am beginning to like you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by orion7: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs

Others are coming
these zombies get nothing. Shishi

Those clowns

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
orion7:
these zombies get nothing. Shishi

Yeah, and one of them even doesn't like APC even.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Morbeta11(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:

Na you be Seyi Tinubu....saw you compiling names lastnite.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:

Akuko!

Sorry to say this but they are all clowns, bunch of jokers nobody takes them seriously...

Anyway this so called ministers is just for few months all of them will be kicked out in due time bunch of time wasters

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Morbeta11(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
christejames:
Used and dumb dump grin

No food for ffk for a long time again

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Chineloani(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cc:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Na you be Seyi Tinubu....saw you compiling names lastnite.
Morbeta11 the only person we are going to donate to Ukraine war

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter anyway.

The trees look green on the other shoe.

Your tirade was meaningless
You're always going to extreme lengths to claim You're not supporting any politician
One wonders why πŸ€”

13 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
At the end, that's why it is difficult to have reasonable discussions on this site. You back something, someone labells you a zombie, wailer, IPOB, obidot, etc etc.

Well, he who has hands, let him eat Rabbit meat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
The first and last names are warhorses.

They've been used and dumped.

FFK will soon go back to regurgitate how Tinubu was a drug Baron in Chicago

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your tirade was meaningless
You're always going to extreme lengths to claim You're not supporting any politician
One wonders why πŸ€”

But you were at Ojota in 2011, supporting your master Tinubu and Buhari

So what changed, they didn't pay you your per diem for supporting their cause, and you are angry?

Meanwhile, since you have legs, go to Paris.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Christistruth03: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Same way they claimed Wike was dumped 2 days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/7776274/wike-allegedly-insults-tinubu-after

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by CodeTemplar: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
They don't fit anywhere in reality. Keyamo in particular is BMC material.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

At the end, that's why it is difficult to have reasonable discussions on this site. You back something, someone labells you a zombie, wailer, IPOB, obidot, etc etc.

Well, he who has hands, let him eat Rabbit meat.

petrol marketer this one is

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Zupay: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:

And you yarimo, is the next...........? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

But you were at Ojota in 2011, supporting your master Tinubu and Buhari

So what changed, they didn't pay you your per diem for supporting their cause, and you are angry?

Meanwhile, since you have legs, go to Paris.
Don't be daft. I was against the removal of subsidy then as I still am now. Nothing has changed about me.
It is you who have changed along with your masters from being pro- subsidy to being anti- subsidy like a typical zombie πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
petrol marketer this one is

Lol.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Don't be daft. I was against the removal of subsidy then as I still am now. Nothing has changed about me.
It is you who have changed along with your masters from being pro- subsidy to being anti- subsidy like a typical zombie πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

I was against subsidy then too.

So if you are against subsidy, why are you arguing with me then?

I think you still. Want subsidy. Nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by WorldRichest: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

Ganduje is the new party Chairman
FFK is mentally unstable
Fetus Keyamo has another appointment to be revealed soon.

Also, in preparation for 2027 Presidential election, only politicians who can pull people are useful now. FFK and Keyamo combined cannot bring out 100 followers

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.