Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... (957 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by mancoconut: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
When you talk of wit, tenacity, patience and superior and intellectual presentation of facts and figures... this set of Igbo warriors on Nairaland will always stand tall for always preserving the Igbo heritage and keeping the fire and embers of Igbo nationalism burning... These distinguished warriors among other honorable mentions are:

Cc: Bkayy, Igboid, Ekealterego

Chukwu gozie unu n'ile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsojox79ig

4 Likes

Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yes not a terrorist like kanu

2 Likes

Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Danzysb(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
mancoconut:
When you talk of wit, tenacity, patience and superior and intellectual presentation of facts and figures... this set of Igbo warriors on Nairaland will always stand tall for always preserving the Igbo heritage and keeping the fire and embers of Igbo nationalism burning... These distinguished warriors among other honorable mentions are:
M
Cc: Bkayy, Igboid, Ekealterego

Chukwu gozie unu n'ile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsojox79ig

Indeed.
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
abeeee:
Yes not a terrorist like kanu
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fejoku:

God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
His fellow terrorist
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

His fellow terrorist
I'll rather defend the land of my ancestors and my people and by called terrorist by ragheads than to allow them easy passage to attack and be accepted as a fool. See southern Kaduna, see Benue. We don pass that level.
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 4:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Fejoku:

I'll rather defend the land of my ancestors and my people and by called terrorist by ragheads than to allow them easy passage to attack and be accepted as a fool. See southern Kaduna, see Benue. We don pass that level.
Okay what defence have you achieved
Fulani's are still in your lands
Igbo's now die from igbos than from Fulani
Though I have always thought it was so
So bros how is it going
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

Okay what defence have you achieved
Fulani's are still in your lands
Igbo's now die from igbos than from Fulani
Though I have always thought it was so
So bros how is it going
For 12 years Boko Haram and now Iswap have been slaying your useless soldiers. Thousands of them have been killed and beheaded in the most gruesome way despite having access to billions of dollars. What does it say about your Nigeria? A big FAILURE.
It's best you worry about your Arewa and allow us worry about our Biafra.
Las las una go learn by force.
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Fejoku:

For 12 years Boko Haram and now Iswap have been slaying your useless soldiers. Thousands of them have been killed and beheaded in the most gruesome way despite having access to billions of dollars. What does it say about your Nigeria? A big FAILURE.
It's best you worry about your Arewa and allow us worry about our Biafra.
Las las una go learn by force.
Bro I am not arewa
Wait are there only three tribes in Nigeria
And what do you mean "your soldiers"
Aren't they your soldiers too.
My guy you be Nigerian whether you like it or not and you will forever be... At least till you die
So guy dump the Biafra shit ....there is no solution from there

Work out the countries problems

See any form of breakup of this country will certainly lead to millions of death and an unending crisis
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

Bro I am not arewa
Wait are there only three tribes in Nigeria
And what do you mean "your soldiers"
Aren't they your soldiers too.
My guy you be Nigerian whether you like it or not and you will forever be... At least till you die
So guy dump the Biafra shit ....there is no solution from there

Work out the countries problems

See any form of breakup of this country will certainly lead to millions of death and an unending crisis
If that is the only way for division then so be it. Europe had to fight WW2 to correct the foolishness of WW1. It cost the world 55million lives before the war ended and they learnt not to be wicked to those who sued for peace. The terrorist country called Nigeria will have to face such a situation to understand the reality of the determination of a people.
Your opinion is entirely yours but know it that you can't force an identity on those who don't want.
Don't call Biafra 'shit again.
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fejoku:

If that is the only way for division then so be it. Europe had to fight WW2 to correct the foolishness of WW1. It cost the world 55million lives before the war ended and they learnt not to be wicked to those who sued for peace. The terrorist country called Nigeria will have to face such a situation to understand the reality of the determination of a people.
Your opinion is entirely yours but know it that you can't force an identity on those who don't want.
Don't call Biafra 'shit again.
Biafra is shit and if you want to die of starvation and other causes for the shit again then fine......bro the reality is the reality
The division of the country will lead to a very serious crisis
And oga I nor know watin relate with world war two and watin we dey talk

How do you even think it will happen
Millions of Igbo's have been integrated ....in fact the mainstay of the igbo people is business and their market is Nigeria .....so who do you sell to after you all move to your region in tens of millions with no food and infrastructure to hold

There is a reason why the intellectual and well to do Igbo's haven't thought to support the ides because it will lead to more harm than good and if the state of Nigeria is the reason you want to move then that's foolish .....cause instead of fixing things you leave ....then it means if Biafra ever has a discontentmenting side then they too will split until every body's father own their own country
So oga last last
Biafra is shit just like oduduwa
Fix Nigeria
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

Biafra is shit and if you want to die of starvation and other causes for the shit again then fine......bro the reality is the reality
The division of the country will lead to a very serious crisis
And oga I nor know watin relate with world war two and watin we dey talk

How do you even think it will happen
Millions of Igbo's have been integrated ....in fact the mainstay of the igbo people is business and their market is Nigeria .....so who do you sell to after you all move to your region in tens of millions with no food and infrastructure to hold

There is a reason why the intellectual and well to do Igbo's haven't thought to support the ides because it will lead to more harm than good and if the state of Nigeria is the reason you want to move then that's foolish .....cause instead of fixing things you leave ....then it means if Biafra ever has a discontentmenting side then they too will split until every body's father own their own country
So oga last last
Biafra is shit just like oduduwa
Fix Nigeria
I won't waste my time further with you. Fools like you who's thought process is so disjointed don't deserve an audience from me. Biafra which is your nightmare will come in your time and if that causes you to choke to death then so be it.
Your terrorist Nigeria deserves to die so that countries with vision and human rights will emerge from her ashes.
Lastly, don't refer to me as a bro because we don't share similar beliefs and vision. Keep to your lane and let others cruise on theirs.
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by abeeee(m): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Fejoku:

I won't waste my time further with you. Fools like you who's thought process is so disjointed don't deserve an audience from me. Biafra which is your nightmare will come in your time and if that causes you to choke to death then so be it.
Your terrorist Nigeria deserves to die so that countries with vision and human rights will emerge from her ashes.
Lastly, don't refer to me as a bro because we don't share similar beliefs and vision. Keep to your lane and let others cruise on theirs.
Fool

You are Nigerian and you will die a Nigerian

Biafra or any shit won't emerge
Re: God Bless These Igbo Warriors For Defending The Igbo Heritage... by Fejoku: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2021
abeeee:

Fool

You are Nigerian and you will die a Nigerian

Biafra or any shit won't emerge
We shall see.

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! / Naira Marley Wants To Kill Me - Mohbad Cries Out After NDLEA Arrested Him And Zi / 6 Gorgeous Celebrities Zubby Michael Has Allegedly Dated | No. 6 Will Surprise Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.