Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP (8548 Views)

APC Ignore Sit-at-home Order, Fix Rally In Anambra  On Monday / Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Saraki’s Impeachment Plot: Will APC Ignore Due Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Awkabigboy: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:
[s]While the clarification is a welcome development, whatever you decide won’t hurt APC. Oja oyingbo ni APC, komope enikan o wa.

People who did not contribute to the victory of the party in 2015 and 2019 cannot determine the fate of the party in 2023[/s].
Tinubu the brown teeth drug lord has already been clipped. Its igbo presidency in apc or nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igbo and their kindergarten kind of politics
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Babaken(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Trust naija politicians eku ozo eme ozo.
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Princeton92(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Still trying Your luck
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by semyd(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
there's no need listening to these politicians who say one thing
and did exactly the opposite
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by aksule(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sincerely, there's no need listening to these politicians who say one thing and did exactly the opposite. It is no gainsaying that Nigerians have short memories and to cap it all "l don't care attitude".
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Jostoman: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Story story
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by juman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
He is with the president.
He would not leave him.
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by michoim(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by izubext007: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Take this man
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Burukutuhari: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na today?, after all ffk the table minister can tell you better.
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by simplesearch: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Politicians, very unstable set of human. This is how the rumour was flying around then of his eventual exit from his former party and he was denying. He even gave his current party I think some leverage to prove a point, but here he is today in their fold.

Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by ablejesus26(m): 2:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Very soon both apcheat and pdthief will become an abomination in Igboland

In APGA We Stand.
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by Jasperado: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2021
It seems like no hope that FG would dash him the #10billion to complete the cargo airport Project.
Umahi knows he lost his way but for the 10bn....
Re: Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP by seniorgozman(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2021
He is going back to PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / A Mythbuster Version - The Coup Of Jan 15th 1966 / Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.