Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

America,go Back To Your First Love-1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / America,go Back To Your First Love-1 (168 Views)

My First Love / You Are Commanded To Love (1) / Why Your First Love For God Almighty Is Super (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America,go Back To Your First Love-1 by Trillionempire: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
America, Go Back To Your First Love

Rev 2:1-5

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

There is no country in the world whose name rings bell with influence around the world and leading in all areas of human endeavors like the United States. Founded on God as we were told,though some folks over the years have been disputing that America is not a Christian nation and never founded on God. Hey! Those are the folks trying to “play God out of  America.”

However, the United States has divorced God in so many areas. We have seen stark approach trying to play God out of government affairs and personal lives. It is hard to believe that America was not founded on God.

You can read the concluding part of the article here. https://mydailypage.com.ng/2021/08/15/america-go-back-to-your-first-love/

(1) (Reply)

A Servant Of God Must Be... / 10 Lessons From The Hen / Daniel Generation By Apostle Johnson Suleman: See Things That We Need Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.