Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Servant Of God Must Be... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Servant Of God Must Be... (167 Views)

Jesus: A Servant Of Allah / Prophet Racine Introduces The Book Tb Joshua The Servant Of God: Photonews / Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Servant Of God Must Be... by anu3: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Titus.1.7 - For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,
Re: A Servant Of God Must Be... by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
anu3:
Titus.1.7 - For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,
Jesus Christ never indicated the love of wine as sin nor did He indicate that drunkenness would keep one from doing what God wants one to do. undecided

It is not what we eat or drink that makes us unclean or sin against God. Instead it is the bad intentions of our heart, the lies and deceit that causes us to sin against God - Matthew 15 vs 15 - 20.. If I sit to drink down all my daily calories in one day, maybe while sitting in my own home, God is not going to condemn me for it.undecided
Re: A Servant Of God Must Be... by anu3: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never indicated the love of wine as sin nor did He indicate that drunkenness would keep one from doing what God wants one to do. undecided

It is not what we eat or drink that makes us unclean or sin against God. Instead it is the bad intentions of our heart, the lies and deceit that causes us to sin against God - Matthew 15 vs 15 - 20.. If I sit to drink down all my daily calories in one day, maybe while sitting in my own home, God is not going to condemn me for it.undecided

Hmmm... You know, I won't argue, but maybe we shall get to start discussing after you must have truly or surely got converted in Christ and get grace to believe in the Epistles and the gospels of Christ equally: the Holy Spirit inspired all.

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Armageddon Movie / Needs Help / Download: Supernatural Preservation By Apst Joshua Selman (dec 12, 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.