Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network (508 Views)

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free / MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by Lamparddey4u: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Download SHAREit Lite app from playstore.

Click on the welcome/newer gift message or the box icon below your screen.

Choose a means of logging joining(Facebook, Gmail Or Phone Number

Tap on the invite code icon on your dashboard.

Input in 20273 and click on submit(you will be given 6000 diamonds)

Click on the crazy chest section and tap to get free boxes every hour.

Now redeem your balance for airtime to any phone number (your airtime will be sent within hours.

You can refer to earn more if you wish.

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by Lamparddey4u: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rush b4 it cast guys
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by Jowiizaxa: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tnks
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by Teddybliss: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Lamparddey4u:
Rush b4 it cast guys
How can I convert my Diamonds to airtime
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by ColdSoldier(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Teddybliss:

How can I convert my Diamonds to airtime
Click on the diamonds
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Network by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just say u need referrals. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Download Yowhatsapp For Android / Working Perfect Iphone 6 For Sale. SOLD !!! / Confused In Techy Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.