Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free (3158 Views)

MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Download SHAREit Lite app from playstore.

Click on the welcome/newer gift message or the box icon below your screen.

Choose a means of logging joining(Facebook, Gmail Or Phone Number

Tap on the invite code icon on your dashboard.

Input in 20273 and click on submit(you will be given 6000 diamonds)

Click on the crazy chest section and tap to get free boxes every hour.

Now redeem your balance for airtime to any phone number (your airtime will be sent within hours.

You can refer to earn more if you wish.

Also check out this article below if you need further help/information on this.

https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-earn-unlimited-airtime-for-free-on-shareit-lite-app/

#slitechristmas @surecatella @Yungspitta

16 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Enjoy guys
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jowiizaxa: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
2tc
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jowiizaxa:
2tc
good
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by OhGeeBee: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pijokoo:

Now redeem your balance for airtime to any phone number (your airtime will be sent within hours.

https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-earn-unlimited-airtime-for-free-on-shareit-lite-app/
Since you've got enough airtime. Can you kindly share me some so that I can take am sub to run am.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
OhGeeBee:

Since you've got enough airtime. Can you kindly share me some so that I can take am sub to run am.
this niggur grin
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Daynestkid: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
thanks
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by KingMuhammad(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2021
SHAREit lite is God's sent, I really can't love this app less. It's an app that will SURELY put a SMILE on your face. Happy Christmas in advance. #slitechristmass #sliteng
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2021
KingMuhammad:
SHAREit lite is God's sent, I really can't love this app less. It's an app that will SURELY put a SMILE on your face. Happy Christmas in advance. #slitechristmass #sliteng
i swear down..over 35k in airtime for my lovely shareit..converted 22k last week for #18700..only message me for the airtime conversion platform if you used my code to join shareit lite..code=20273..the charge %15...GOD BLESS SHAREIT LITE..CAN'T WAIT TO TAKEOVER....CHRISTMAS SURE DIEEEEE
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Don't miss out guys..its free
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Ola17: 3:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Pijokoo:

I thought SHAREit is a file sharing app? It is not even free on iOS as it requires monthly subscription fee.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 3:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Done grin
I was told in the article to go to dashboard and select "campus icon" but I can't find it
Pls How do I locate it?
Pijokoo:
Enjoy guys
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Jirilistic:
Done grin
I was told in the article to go to dashboard and select "campus icon" but I can't find it
Pls How do I locate it?
no vex..click on the crazy chest and earn...them don finish campus activity..I would update the article...anyways don't miss out this opportunity to earn massive...N2300 withdrawn today and sent to my mtn sim successfully
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by tafiya: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Is the verification code difficult like that?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
I wasn't sent any verification code o
Or do u mean referral code?
tafiya:
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for this
I really works. I've been able to withdraw mine
Pijokoo:
no vex..click on the crazy chest and earn...them don finish campus activity..I would update the article...anyways don't miss out this opportunity to earn massive...N2300 withdrawn today and sent to my mtn sim successfully
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Just a little suggestion boss
Won't it be better if u withdraw those plenty airtime to Airtel rada than mtn
According to ur screenshot,there isn't much bonus when u recharged
Airtel smart connect tarriff plan gives 600 naira bonus(300 naira each for Airtel nd to other networks) when u recharge 200 naira
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Sometimes it doesn't send it
Try registering using email instead
tafiya:
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Jirilistic:
Just a little suggestion boss
Won't it be better if u withdraw those plenty airtime to Airtel rada than mtn
According to ur screenshot,there isn't much bonus when u recharged
Airtel smart connect tarriff plan gives 600 naira bonus(300 naira each for Airtel nd to other networks) when u recharge 200 naira
thanks for the suggestions man..I convert my airtime to cash mostly..and using mtn sim is more convenient for that because the conversion discount is more lesser than other sim cards and i rarely call people(besides I have used a chunk of the bonus though its not very much)..I withdraw to my airtel sim like once in a blue moon(maybe I want to sub on airtel oe call someone with my airtel...anyways thanks for your positive comment...I highly appreciate
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
tafiya:
no its not..hope you have registered successfully
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Emitheo74: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Doesnt work on my tab
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Maybe the app isn't compatible with the tab
It lags badly on one tab I tried it on
Android 4.0 sha grin grin
So I nor too blame the tab
Wats the ram size of the tab u tried it on
Emitheo74:
Doesnt work on my tab
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emitheo74:
Doesnt work on my tab
what's the error you're getting? You can send screenshot of it..so we can help you out
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jirilistic:
Maybe the app isn't compatible with the tab
It lags badly on one tab I tried it on
Android 4.0 sha grin grin
So I nor too blame the tab
Wats the ram size of the tab u tried it on
swrs..but a lagging phone is the best for crazy chest..has you noticed?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thanks brother

6000 diamonds equals how much bro

What's the benefit of the crazy chest bro
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Dubetex96(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
How many hours does it take for the airtime to arrive because I'm Yet to receive the airtime
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by adebisiema(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yungspitta:
I download ham bro but I no see where to click bro
same here bro. there is no box to click or is the main app, not lite version? pls respond
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dubetex96:
How many hours does it take for the airtime to arrive because I'm Yet to receive the airtime
How much airtime bro??
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
adebisiema:
same here bro. there is no box to click or is the main app, not lite version? pls respond

The lite version bro
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
It took less than 15mins for mine to enter
Dubetex96:
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
That's the airtime equivalent of diamonds
Yungspitta:

How much airtime bro??

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Click that thing that resemble treasure chest at the bottom right of the screen
adebisiema:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say Bye Bye To Bank Network Downtime And Charges... / Problem With Iphone. Need Help Please! / Htc G1 Drea 110 With Android Os 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.