Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother (5871 Views)

What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dear God,pls let this work out well.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by ahnie: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
I love yoour ruggedness.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thanks Annie
Man must sha survive.That akara business still dey my mind o,I still dey on d lookout for a partner that knows how to fry d stuff.
ahnie:
I love yoour ruggedness.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by ahnie: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Thanks Annie
Man must sha survive.That akara business still dey my mind o,I still dey on d lookout for a partner that knows how to fry d stuff.
Goodluck

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Thanks Annie

Wait! "...a partner that knows how to fry the stuff"?
So then, what part are you going to play in the business?
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'll be incharge of selling the akara,bread,pap,and we are still going to share the profit equally.
Mariangeles:

Wait! "...a partner that knows how to fry the stuff"?
So then, what part are you going to play in the business?
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by ahnie: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
I'll be incharge of selling the akara,bread,pap,and we are still going to share the profit equally.
I don't think this your idea is feasible.because it's a new business.you have not done a market survey to know if the area is a flash point,the patronage also.there are days when sales are low.

Pls kindly think it thru.because if you share the profits equally you have automatically crumbled the business.

I would tell you,it's best if you place the person on a monthly stipends.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmm
You're right.
I'll do my homework very well before venturing into the business.
Thanks alot for this.
ahnie:

I don't think this your idea is feasible.because it's a new business.you have not done a market survey to know if the area is a flash point,the patronage also.there are days when sales are low.

Pls kindly think it thru.because if you share the profits equally you have automatically crumbled the business.

I would tell you,it's best if you place the person on a monthly stipends.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
A nairalander just called me up to buy my rabbits,d 15k will go a long way.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
I just weak

Pls if you have kitchen utensils u no longer need kindly call on me to come pick them up.My savings is drying up cry
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don shuk body finish for this food business before I know say no be child's play
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Still available
Rabbit still available
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
A nairalander bought my rabbits few mins ago...the 15k will go a long way.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Teleprompter(f): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
I like your caption so much.

As for the advise, you know that it is the cooking you should go for.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol...I was at a crossroad then.
Yea,I am going for the food business and I am working on it alrdy.
Teleprompter:
I like your caption so much.

As for the advise, you know that it is the cooking you should go for.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Ishilove: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2021
These are the kind of people that need sponsorship.

Cc snowland.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2021
I'll appreciate it o.My savings is going down gradually,I bought bag of rice for 23k here in ogun state last week,and I don open d thing sef.As job no dey,make we try create one for ourselves na.
Ishilove:
These are the kind of people that need sponsorship.

Cc snowland.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by snowland(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Boomboost:
Instead, get a friend's laptop and write the business plan for your food delivery business, (include infographics, advertising and so on). Take it to a someone that can possibly sponsor or assist with a loan. It could be a pastor, a friend's dad, even a politician from some big church.

You have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone. Money hard but na mouth dem de use collect am.

Do this, send me the detailed plan and probably we can talk about partnership.

Thanks @Ishilove for quoting me.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok sir.I'll get back to you as soon as possible sir.
snowland:

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Sis ishilove thanks alot.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Ishilove: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2021
snowland:

Thank you for responding
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Ishilove: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Sis ishilove thanks alot.
Happy Sunday.
Happy Sunday to you too. Do your best

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good afternoon sir.
I have the business plan already sir.
snowland:

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by snowland(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Good afternoon sir.
I have the business plan already sir.

Send to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Include your username in the subject, else I may end up not opening it.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Done sir.
snowland:

Send to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Include your username in the subject, else I may end up not opening it.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by snowland(m): 3:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Done sir.

Seen and responded.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Good morning sir.
Alright sir
Thank you.
snowland:

Seen and responded.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
My graphics designer guy has been ignoring my calls since yesterday,and I've given him half of his payment already 7,500# for 100copies of flyers...I just tire
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is the type of flyer I gave him to do for me

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2021
My graphics designer still hasn't picked my calls,shop is locked.Local man is tired.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
A friend told me to consider creating a mobile app for the business,since my targets are students and local government staffs...it's on my to do list alrdy sha

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
A nairalander is offering to create a website that people will be able to order from,but I'll have to pay "15-20" for hosting and domain.
Who will epp my ministry.

Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? / Does A Nigerian Welfare System Exist For Deserving Families? / Trendy Maternity Stores In Lagos