Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Jesus: A Servant Of Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: A Servant Of Allah (1374 Views)

Was Jesus A Failure Because Many Of His Disciples Left Him And Few Stayed? / Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
JESUS: A SERVANT OF ALLAH.

Matthew 23:8
‘But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren.”

Here it is clearly proved that Jesus was servant of Allah, and that there is only One Master and He is Allah. In the Arabic version of the Bible this verse has been translated so that Jesus is meant to be the master whereas the English rendering is nearer the original sense.

Matthew 23:9
“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.”

From this you will note that fatherhood and sonship is meant to be the relationship between the Lord and His servants: it is meant in a general sense and not specifically for Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This is a definite proof that the Final Hour is unknown to any but Allah, thus Jesus’ knowledge is imperfect like all other men; Allah Alone is All-Knowing, Omniscient.

Matthew 26:39
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face and prayed, saying, ‘O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.’ “

We note here that the person speaking is unaware of Allah’s Will and realizes the fact that he is a servant of Allah. He (Allah) Alone can cause the change.

JESUS IS A SERVANT OF ALLAH

3 Likes

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Precious911(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Precious911:
Ewu

Messi or CR7, Which is Ewu?
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Ammishaddai: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
The Quran does not have Jesus ,rather ,it is Isah. Jesus and Isah are not the same people . Because they do not have the same birth or history.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The Quran does not have Jesus ,rather ,it is Isah. Jesus and Isah are not the same people . Because they do not have the same birth or history.

O! Isa son of Maryam!

Jesus son of Mary!

One is senior the other is Junior abi?
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
I CAN SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES!
WE DON'T ABUSE MOHAMMED. BUT YOU ABUSE OUR JESUS! WE DON'T ABUSE YOUR ALLAH BUT YOU ABUSE OUR GOD! WE DON'T ABUSE YOUR KORAN, BUT YOU ABUSE OUR BIBLE.

BUT WHY?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS FAKE. SO YOU USE US TO GET ATTENTION. GO DEAL WITH YOUR BAD IMAGE AROUND THE WORLD!
ENOUGH OF THIS UTTER HATRED FOR A PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RHETORICS!
SHAME!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Ammishaddai: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

O! Isa son of Maryam!

Jesus son of Mary!

Maryam is not Mary oga ; they were two different people with two different histories. If you doubt this , check the Quran's narrative and compare it with the bible's . You'll see that they are two completely different narratives that speak about two completely different people
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by vinceyinnovation: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Precious911:
Ewu

Hahahaha.... don't you know he did a sleepless night research to arrive at that result, look at the name you use in appreciating him.

Anyways let me add "isi ewu"
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Maryam is not Mary oga ; they were two different people with two different histories. If you doubt this , check the Quran's narrative and compare it with the bible's . You'll see that they are two completely different narratives that speak about two completely different people

Okay I hear you. Thanks for pulling a Straw man. Can you now comment on the post?
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Ammishaddai: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Okay I hear you. Thanks for pulling a Straw man. Can you now comment on the post?
Bros , my comment is part of the post . Now deny it .
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Inspiration007: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You just don't want to admit the truth.

If you have read Qur'an 19:16-34 and you are still saying this, then there is something wrong where. Either with you or the Qur'an.
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Ammishaddai: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
Inspiration007:

You just don't want to admit the truth.

If you have read Qur'an 19:16-34 and you are still saying this, then there is something wrong where. Either with you or the Qur'an.
[/s]Bros, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people who hate studying . Kindly read the bible and study the narrative of Mary and compare that to the Quran's Maryam . You will see that they are completely two different people .
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

I CAN SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES!
WE DON'T ABUSE MOHAMMED. BUT YOU ABUSE OUR JESUS! WE DON'T ABUSE YOUR ALLAH BUT YOU ABUSE OUR GOD! WE DON'T ABUSE YOUR KORAN, BUT YOU ABUSE OUR BIBLE.

BUT WHY?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS FAKE. SO YOU USE US TO GET ATTENTION. GO DEAL WITH YOUR BAD IMAGE AROUND THE WORLD!
ENOUGH OF THIS UTTER HATRED FOR A PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RHETORICS!
SHAME!!!
Are you being sarcastic?
If not, are you new to the internet?

Tomorrow is Friday, Muslims topics hit the front page. Let's observe and test your claims and see if they hold true.

1 Like

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

O! Isa son of Maryam!
Jesus son of Mary!

I remember when i was still a Muslim, i asked my cleric why all other prophets do bear the name of their fathers but Isa bears the name of his mother in the Qur'an?
For instance:
Suleiman (Solomon) son of Dauda (David)

Yahayah (John) son of Zacariyahu (Zacharia)

Muhammad son of Abdullah

But when it comes to Isa (Jesus) the Qur'an will say son of Maryam.

Well it was later that another cleric expatiated that all others have biological fathers but it was the spirit of Allah that got Maryam pregnant not Yusuf (Joseph) so it's not appropriate to call Isa (Jesus) son of Joseph.
Then i asked him who owns the spirit that impregnated Maryam? My cleric says it's Almighty Allah then i kept quiet out of fear because if Allah's spirit got Maryam pregnant then Isa is no other person's son but the son of Allah (God). undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by haekymbahd(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I remember when i was still a Muslim, i asked my cleric why all other prophets do bear the name of their fathers but Isa bears the name of his mother in the Qur'an?
For instance:

Muhammad son of Abdullah

Well it was later that another cleric expatiated that all others have biological fathers but it was the spirit of Allah that got Maryam pregnant not Yusuf (Joseph) so it's not appropriate to call Isa (Jesus) son of Joseph.
Then i asked him who owns the spirit that impregnated Maryam? My cleric says it's Almighty Allah then i kept quiet out of fear because if Allah's spirit got Maryam pregnant then Isa is no other person's son but the son of Allah (God). undecided
Which name is Adam bearing he has no father or mother.

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

God has no only begotten son it is a fabrication of the bible the RSV version of the bible has addressed?

God does not begets he creates and appoint roles.

Jesus also called himself son of Man.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
haekymbahd:
Which name is Adam bearing he has no father or mother.
Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.
God has no only begotten son it is a fabrication of the bible the RSV version of the bible has addressed?
God does not begets he creates and appoint roles.
Jesus also called himself son of Man.

Your problem is the only begotten son of God! smiley
Adam is also God's son because he has no father or mother {Luke 3:38} but Jesus' case is different because he is the first spirit creature God created and he was with God serving as the master craftsman beside God during the creative days! Proverbs 8:22-31; John 1:1-3

That's why he is the only begotten son of God or the first born of all creation! Colossians 1:15; John 3:16

The RSV is not for true Christians it's the work of different religions (including Muslims) who agreed on the version they will approve for schools so that the truth will not sink into the students. Do you think the islamic studies the schools generally approves can teach the students real Islam? smiley
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by haekymbahd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is the only begotten son of God! smiley
Adam is also God's son because he has no father or mother {Luke 3:38} but Jesus' case is different because he is the first spirit creature God created and he was with God serving as the master craftsman beside God during the creative days! Proverbs 8:22-31; John 1:1-3

That's why he is the only begotten son of God or the first born of all creation! Colossians 1:15; John 3:16

The RSV is not for true Christians it's the work of different religions (including Muslims) who agreed on the version they will approve for schools so that the truth will not sink into the students. Do you think the islamic studies the schools generally approves can teach the students real Islam? smiley
I am saying Jesus is son of God just like Adam is son of God.

Psalm 82

God does not have an only son because he didn't beget any he created all.

When Christians says Jesus is son of God they meant something else. If you don't beleive that Jesus is God then don't meddle in the affair when Allah says he didn't beget or have a son.

If God begets someone must have begotten God.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am saying Jesus is son of God just like Adam is son of God.
Psalm 82
God does not have an only son because he didn't beget any he created all.

"Only begotten" means the only creature directly created by God, all other creatures were the works of Jesus under the direction from God! smiley
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by haekymbahd(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"Only begotten" means the only creature directly created by God, all other creatures were the works of Jesus under the direction from God! smiley
You are saying it because you don't believe Jesus is God. Allah says he has no begotten because Jesus was called God. So why meddle in the Affair when Allah says he doesn't have a son.

Don't you know the trinitarians don't believe Jesus was created. Allah knows the reason why he said he didn't have a son.

1 Like

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2021
haekymbahd:

You are saying it because you don't believe Jesus is God. Allah says he has no begotten because Jesus was called God. So why meddle in the Affair when Allah says he doesn't have a son.

Don't you know the trinitarians don't believe Jesus was created. Allah knows the reason why he said he didn't have a son.

Allah never said anything!
Muhammad fabricated all what you're reading according to his own mindset regarding God.
He wants to be counted among God's prophet but the Catholics and Jews can't see how possible is that so he needs to fabricate all that to become relevant at least before his own disciples.
If Muhammad agreed that Jesus is God's only begotten son then he couldn't have been the last and greatest prophet because all other prophets came from Israel while the Catholics were claiming that Jesus is part of the TRINITY.
So to make himself relevant Muhammad has to fabricate things to make it look like God is communicating with him.
The truth is Muhammad was no prophet at all!
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Tiiitoo: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
@maxindhouse

Dont mind them. They are telling and forcing us to believe Mohammed to give the true account of Jesus. He was an illiterate that was not conversant in history nor past religions even the pagans did a better job than him in the early Arabia, he was a hearsay prophet and the Quran is Mohammed's 'desires'. How can I believe one man to give account of a very important religious figure claiming he got revelations from God and no one was else there.

The Revelations could have been devil inspired, Mohammed even told us that he was possessed by demons and blackmagic, that was why he refuted a supposedly earlier revelations from Allah (claiming it was of the devil). But I say if it was in the time of moses, a person like Mohammed would have been stone to death for that deed. Mohammed was schizophrenic.
Mohammed could have a been a prophet no doubt about, I say this because from sources available he truly believed he was one but the question is, are the revelations from almighty God?. I think not (I have reasons for this)

Mohammed's goal was simple, he simply wanted to achieve religious political power, to achieve this was to plagiarize previous religions through culture appropriation, in christianity what better way to distort it than to get rid of Jesus Christ and put himself as the seal of the prophets. He was a very wise man.

Not to bash my muslims friends nor islam, pls drop the Quran for a moment and ask fundamental questions, do your independent research.

One fellow in here even commented that the Quran acknowledged that Mary conceived Jesus by the spirit of God. Is the spirit not part of the Christian trinity?

Very confused people.
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by haekymbahd(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2021
#
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MightySparrow: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
JESUS: A SERVANT OF ALLAH.

Matthew 23:8
‘But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren.”

Here it is clearly proved that Jesus was servant of Allah, and that there is only One Master and He is Allah. In the Arabic version of the Bible this verse has been translated so that Jesus is meant to be the master whereas the English rendering is nearer the original sense.

Matthew 23:9
“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.”

From this you will note that fatherhood and sonship is meant to be the relationship between the Lord and His servants: it is meant in a general sense and not specifically for Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This is a definite proof that the Final Hour is unknown to any but Allah, thus Jesus’ knowledge is imperfect like all other men; Allah Alone is All-Knowing, Omniscient.

Matthew 26:39
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face and prayed, saying, ‘O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.’ “

We note here that the person speaking is unaware of Allah’s Will and realizes the fact that he is a servant of Allah. He (Allah) Alone can cause the change.

JESUS IS A SERVANT OF ALLAH

When Antichrist begins to preach the gospel, the end is at hand.

Mohammed is no longer the servant?

You are not a Christian, my friend. Talk about Islam.
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For instance:

Muhammad son of Abdullah

If the report you gave was true then that Cleric was false and you were an extreme ignorant Muslim back then!

When Allah created Adam from clay He only had to say to it be and he was.

When Allah created Eve from Adam He only had to say "be" and she was.

And when Jesus too was created without father it was the same word "be" and Mary conceived Jesus.

Qur'an 15:29
Allah said to the Angels and Iblis: So when I have made him (Adam) complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down making obeisance to him.

Does this make Adam too Allah's Spirit?

In Qur'an 3:59 Allah says what means:
Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

And we have told you guys that Jesus had no father but had mother!
Adam had no parents!
Even was only from Adam.
Na only Jesus you dey see!
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros , my comment is part of the post . Now deny it .

How?
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

When Antichrist begins to preach the gospel, the end is at hand.

Mohammed is no longer the servant?

You are not a Christian, my friend. Talk about Islam.

Here comes another liar! How am i the Antichrist mentioned in your Bible?
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Tiiitoo:
@maxindhouse

Dont mind them. They are telling and forcing us to believe Mohammed to give the true account of Jesus. He was an illiterate that was not conversant in history nor past religions even the pagans did a better job than him in the early Arabia, he was a hearsay prophet and the Quran is Mohammed's 'desires'. How can I believe one man to give account of a very important religious figure claiming he got revelations from God and no one was else there.

No one is forcing you to believe anything! You have your brains so use it. Why do you guys lie like this? Someone who is unlettered and you claim the Qur'an is his desires. Why didn't Jesus despite his education put down his desires like that? If you want to criticize do so without hypocrisy and ignorance!

The Revelations could have been devil inspired, Mohammed even told us that he was possessed by demons and blackmagic, that was why he refuted a supposedly earlier revelations from Allah (claiming it was of the devil). But I say if it was in the time of moses, a person like Mohammed would have been stone to death for that deed. Mohammed was schizophrenic.
Mohammed could have a been a prophet no doubt about, I say this because from sources available he truly believed he was one but the question is, are the revelations from almighty God?. I think not (I have reasons for this)

Paul who wrote about 13 Books of the NT was converted by a light that claim to be Jesus after Jesus left the world. Can this be devil inspired too? Why did Paul write more books that all the 11 disciples combined together? Why would Muhammad be stoned to death? What did he do that Moses did not do? This is hypocrisy plus ignorance as i said before!

Mohammed's goal was simple, he simply wanted to achieve religious political power, to achieve this was to plagiarize previous religions through culture appropriation, in christianity what better way to distort it than to get rid of Jesus Christ and put himself as the seal of the prophets. He was a very wise man.
Moses too had political power. Same as Solomon, David and a few others! But Jesus did not have that. So why are you Jealous? And how did Muhammad get rid of Jesus?

You have added lies to your ailment cos Muhammad never got rid of Jesus in any way!

Not to bash my muslims friends nor islam, pls drop the Quran for a moment and ask fundamental questions, do your independent research.

One fellow in here even commented that the Quran acknowledged that Mary conceived Jesus by the spirit of God. Is the spirit not part of the Christian trinity?

Very confused people.

Not to bash us but you still ended with very confused people? Can't you see you are a hypocrite?

Spirit in Islam is not the same spirit in Christianity!

The Spirit is a soul from Allah! And technically we are all souls from Allah! And it is not God!
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

If the report you gave was true then that Cleric was false and you were an extreme ignorant Muslim back then!
When Allah created Adam from clay He only had to say to it be and he was.
When Allah created Eve from Adam He only had to say "be" and she was.
And when Jesus too was created without father it was the same word "be" and Mary conceived Jesus.
Qur'an 15:29
Allah said to the Angels and Iblis: So when I have made him (Adam) complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down making obeisance to him.
Does this make Adam too Allah's Spirit?
In Qur'an 3:59 Allah says what means:
Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
And we have told you guys that Jesus had no father but had mother!
Adam had no parents!
Even was only from Adam.
Na only Jesus you dey see!

According to Apostle Paul Jesus and Adam are equally God's Sons due to the process of their birth {1Corinthians 15:45} but Jesus himself told us why God loves him most than all other sons of God:

"And the One who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” John 8:29

So while Adam (God's Son) became an outcast Jesus (God's Son) retained that status by ever remaining obedient to his God and Father! John 20:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

According to Apostle Paul Jesus and Adam are equally God's Sons due to the process of their birth {1Corinthians 15:45} but Jesus himself told us why God loves him most than all other sons of God:

God's sons plenty for Bible. Even God's sons came from heaven to sleep with humans in Gen 6. Isn't God partial for loving one son than the other?

"And the One who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” John 8:29

This is in contradiction to Eli Eli Eli lama sabachtani....My Lord My Lord why have you abandoned me....

This is a mess!

So while Adam (God's Son) became an outcast Jesus (God's Son) retained that status by ever remaining obedient to his God and Father! John 20:17 smiley

So God get outcast son and He get beloved son? This your God na wa o!

But i think Jesus should be an outcast too!

That Canaanite woman that came to him for healing Jesus turned her down till the woman won him with words.
Jesus implied he was not sent to her kind but at the end Jesus attended to one he is not sent to by the Father!
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

God's sons plenty for Bible. Even God's sons came from heaven to sleep with humans in Gen 6. Isn't God partial for loving one son than the other? This is in contradiction to Eli Eli Eli lama sabachtani....My Lord My Lord why have you abandoned me....
This is a mess!
So God get outcast son and He get beloved son? This your God na wa o!
But i think Jesus should be an outcast too!
That Canaanite woman that came to him for healing Jesus turned her down till the woman won him with words.
Jesus implied he was not sent to her kind but at the end Jesus attended to one he is not sent to by the Father!

It's OK my friend, i have answered you! smiley
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by Tiiitoo: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
@antichrsitiann

I can be ignorant on many things but certainly not in the case of Islam because it is very easy to dispute this religion based on clear evidence of falsehood.

I'm trying to use my common sense and logic here so no need for Bible verses or Quran suras.

In your whole write up you repeatedly emphasize on credibility, that's to say Islam is more credible according to your Quran but you forget that the Quran Book itself is in no chronological order and one can't really differentiate between the Mecca revelations to Medina revelations where your prophet enacted the Law of abrogation, where Medina revelations supersedes previous revelations in Mecca. We all knew why he took this stance. (you see why we say the Quran is Mohammed desires, as the events goes; he adjusts his revelations accordingly).

How can I believe he was a true prophet. Pls God is not the Author of confusion.

Islam as a religion is centered on worldly subject matters such as rules for rituals, clothing, sex, food, Money, conduct etc, christianity on the other hand is a very spiritual religion that does not stand for any political idea.
These religious laws were rescinded in christianity , only faith, hope and love can bring salvation.

Many christians view Quran worship as idolatry as no worldly thing can have divine perfection.

Yes Muhammed got rid of Jesus Christ as the central figure in christianity to perpetuate Islam and Muhammed as seal of the prophets, they reduced Jesus to a mere prophet and went far as saying he was not crucified, that it was made to appear that he was crucified but some else was crucified in his stead.
This was why Islam was rejected earlier on amongst the earlier Christians..it is what they feed their little kids from young age in Islamic schools by their scholars.

Paul neither claimed divinity nor did he say he was God, so I don't understand that question.
Pls in christianity the bible is compiled by men with the inspiration from God while in Islam the Quran is the exact word of God.
Re: Jesus: A Servant Of Allah by godisshit(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
One is a real historical figure while the other was invented by a sex crazy illiterate child rapist from 7th century Mecca.

AntiChristian:

O! Isa son of Maryam!

Jesus son of Mary!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Real / Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: / I'm Tired Of Frightening Prayers And Sermons In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.