Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Incoming Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incoming Story (131 Views)

Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open / Incoming Earthquake... Save Your Love Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Story by LoveEtRomance5: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2021
It was the early summer of last year and I was on summer break from university, my girlfriend of eighteen months Louise had also arrived home from university as well and we had planned to spend quality time together during the break. Louise had managed to get a summer job daytime waitressing at a local hotel, and I had managed to get work in a small local factory making circuit boards for the summer as holiday cover. I worked permanent morning shifts (6-2) Monday to Friday while Louise worked the breakfast to lunch service from Tuesday to Saturday, it was pretty much the perfect set up for us to enjoy our summer and earn a bit of cash to keep us in beer.

(1) (Reply)

ATTACHMENT: One Of The Reasons People Continue Being In Abusive Relationships / Fix Quickbooks Error With Quickbooks File Doctor / OSINBAJO: A VP Like No Other, A Candidate Like No Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.