Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy (19290 Views)

Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Viicfuntop(f): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Surprise us for once oh ye Muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by pacino26(m): 5:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Poster Now equates a human life?

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Danjikanbauchi: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2021
If you have problem with any Muslim mostly when a Muslim lady loves you and reject a Muslim guy, very easily they will mobilized Almajiris and accuse you of blasphemy without wasting of time you are dead.

God will keep protecting his people. Because of Halima some muslim guys almost mob me 2017, thank God for one Alhaji that saved me and want to hear from me before they killed me, when I told them that all this is because I collect him babe. He want to set me up.

Rabiu anywhere you deh God will punish you.

I am getting married to Halima by January Isha Allah. And she will follow me to church. Da yardar Allah.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Vinnie2000(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Where are Yoruba Muslims? sad

Islam is Indeed a Cancer to the World! undecided embarassed

When India cut off from Islamic Pakistan, They made the Wisest decision ever! sad smiley

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by wink2015(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2021
This is the jungle justice some Northerners who hold extreme religious beliefs in Nigeria are copying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by davillian(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2021
The religion of piss, shit and tolerance are at it again mad people.....
Thier followers here would be rejoicing and shouting Allah Akbar...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by techWriter1: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2021
IslamBadI worry who no worry this faiths �‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Benprass(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Of you remove Islamic from this word for just one week you will see how peaceful this life will be

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by J3susFr3ak: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
This is so so so sad!!! Religion na one of the biggest issue wey we get for this world. So because he blasphem, una gather am kill. Na wa ooooo!!! Why not let God/gods fight for themselves? This same thing even happen for 9ja and you go see leaders, literate people dey cheer those hoodlums to carry on. It's a pity sha. I don come realize say na the poor people na carry this religious thing for head pass. Hardly would you see one big man for street dey accuse person for blasphemy or dey fight because of religion. All I know be say, religion don do us more harm than good for this life.
Imagine a world without religion, it would have been so peaceful and blissful. Thank God for this new generation sha, dem don know say religion no fit give you job, long life, money, basic amenities, infrastructures etc. If religion dey give those aforementioned, places like U.K, China etc for still dey backward. Immediately our leaders know say we get unity, dem go bring religion to divide the unity cry but God go help us to be wise someday.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go **********"

I think you are oversimplifying issues here. Secular countries with a materialistic world view also fall into another type of "extremism" driven by "ethnic bigotry, racism, sexism" --sometimes wrapped up in a ultra-nationalistic garb and petty Chauvinism.

I have personally met a former Muslim from Kano who had a supernatural encounter with Christ and had to flee for his life to live in the East...losing all his livelihood, wife and children in the process. (It was an Igbo guy who shared a tract with him...)

The fastest underground Church today exists in very repressive societies: from Iran representing the religious extreme...and China, representing the atheistic materialistic extreme.

The Good News is still preached and that is a good thing..and yes, even in Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq...even Saudi Arabia is not left out as seen in the video below. And why? The message of Christ brings unique peace and hope in the world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6az_5mGa3QA

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Franking: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2021
A God that needs human beings to defend its existence doesn't exist.

If I blaspheme it should be between me and God. Why is that religion so intolerant? Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2021
yorubakid:
No difference between Pakistan with core northern Nigeria and The radicalized Southwestern Yoruba Muslims,both of them don't think with their brains,they allow they stupid Allah think for them. MURIC in South West will soon start lynching Yoruba Christians.. Tueh!!!! angry angry
U rere d greatest foolnof all humans to HV said such a trash. Do u know Allah? Read abt Islam 4rm an authentic source to know why u exist

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Powersurge: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Something is fundamentally wrong. Spit**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Kennitrust(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Quran have destroy this world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Is Islam not a curse to the human race?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Odingo1: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Islam the Religion of blood shed and dying to inherit 72 virgins in Muslim heaven, a paradise of sex Orgies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Hollysaint: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Islam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by yahmohy27: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Read the post again , they didn't killed him cos of God but cos of our prophet and if actually he did that , yes he needs to died
And that is the law of every Muslim countries.If I'm a Muslim and I happened to live a place where blasphemy against their prophet or God is prohibited and punishable by the law,I think should obey it or rather leave their count for them.Simple
studio14:
Islam religion of peace indeed. Cannot worship a god who cannot fight for himself leaving his worshipers to fight for him instead

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by free2ryhme: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2021

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by yewawa: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Who created us all ?...no bi GOD?.....can anyone fight for him?....NO!...They all gather to stone the woman to death but Jesus said anyone that have not sin before should cast the first stone.....and they all drop their stones and left.......Jesus was about to be arrested,and one of his follower pull out his sword and cut off a soldier ear,but Jesus said no,that should not be done.Jesus picked up the ear and miraculously gum it back............Sometimes I cry when I see what RELIGION is causing.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Babaheekmat: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Mumus will masturbate for this thread
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Babaheekmat: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
They are not to kill him.. just should have ignored him .
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Babaheekmat: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Of course it's blasphemy.. his punishment awaits him in the grave and hereafter.

Triple wahala for dead body
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Babaheekmat: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2021
If not for stupidity, it's like going to rome and desecrate Pope's picture...
Not even jesu or holy Mary..

You don sign your death warrant be that
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by ignis: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
na wa oooo
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by KoshCAD: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
If you still believe this so called Islam is a peaceful religion, then you need to be shut publicly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by mu2sa2: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Those who will kill an innocent person and those who will condemn over 1.2 billion Muslims because of the actions of a few are all HYPOCRITES.
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by KoshCAD: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Babaheekmat:
If not for stupidity, it's like going to rome and desecrate Pope's picture...
Not even jesu or holy Mary..

You don sign your death warrant be that
Oga, no one will kill you in Rome for doing that. Christian's are not barbaric like those evils.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by zionmde: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
yahmohy27:
Read the post again , they didn't killed him cos of God but cos of our prophet and if actually he did that , yes he needs to died
And that is the law of every Muslim countries.If I'm a Muslim and I happened to live a place where blasphemy against their prophet or God is prohibited and punishable by the law,I think should obey it or rather leave their count for them.Simple
I wish we could give e slaps
U deserve 2 slaps and 1 smackdown
Blasphemy kee u and ur entire family there
Did u even read wat they said dat guy did, something dat most probably his mind was not even there. Obedience finish ur generation there

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
IF I HAVE SAID IT ONES..

I HAVE SAID A MILLION TIMES..

Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by KoshCAD: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Those who will kill an innocent person and those who will condemn over 1.2 billion Muslims because of the actions of a few are all HYPOCRITES.
Oga, Islam is a useless ocultic.

That is the fact.

Mohamad is a coward.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shina Rambo The Notorious / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Farmer In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.