Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy (19286 Views)

Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Greatguy02: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Stupid religion from pit of hell na mistake of Sarah and Abraham cause this nonsense

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Lavikag: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Always killing people over blaspheming of your stupid god. Come and beat me, I'm in my house

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by LZAA: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Well we all know the name of the capital grin

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by h0pze3: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. go Rome and try am na..

You funny die

Oga go sit joor, go dey hawk weed.
pope no dey rome na vatican city e dey much like a country now. Mind u dem no fit kill u 4 blasphemy xtian no get time 4 dat

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by IbileIfe: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2021
False religion breeds terrorists.
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by JAWBONE(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2021
A Muslim mob torched a police station and four police posts after police refused to hand over a mentally unstable man accused of desecrating the Quran.

Islam needs serious reforms. Did that Muslim mob intend to burn alive a mad man for desecrating the Quran. Like the man is mentally unstable, he is insane. Yet you are still hunting for his blood.

Something similar can occur here in Northern Nigeria and I won't be surprised. Moderate Muslims should try and do something about this extremism that Islam has come to be known with
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Gann: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Babaheekmat:
If not for stupidity, it's like going to rome and desecrate Pope's picture...
Not even jesu or holy Mary..

You don sign your death warrant be that
shatap fuckin terrorist

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by leye4u: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Babaheekmat:
If not for stupidity, it's like going to rome and desecrate Pope's picture...
Not even jesu or holy Mary..

You don sign your death warrant be that
Go to Rome and insult the Pope , Jesus or Mary
I tell you NOTHING go happen....they would just ignore you.

It is only people with demons in them that are eager to kill.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by leye4u: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Surayj123:

Who is this one, i pity u, pls tell me the meaning of coward and bastard, because this write up shows that u don't even know ur right from ur left. and know this i dont argue with a senseless human being
Do you want to kill him too

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Godwin25king: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2021
It can only be islam..
I served in the north and something once happened when a christian student made a joke about these islamic prophets. What shocked everyone was the way these islamic student attacked this boy in his home butcherd him, cut off his head, burnt his body right there, even though his mum was weeping and pleading they didn't listen.. The only thing they kept saying repeatedly was allah akbar!! embarassed

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by ello29(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Religion should provide peace and not death.
Even God didn't kill sinners and they still live on earth.
Those that kill this innocent man are murderers.
The government of Pakistan should arrest and bring to book those murderers to justice and those supporting the barbaric action.
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by leye4u: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Danmisra:
You can say what you want but you will never are to do blasphemy in any Muslim country because you know the punished straight away. I don't blame the christian because they dont have a religion, in christianity anything is allowed, joke about God, fornicate, blasphemy, mutilation, fornication every crime that you can think of is there. But to them, that is how lord want them to live freely since their sins have been forgiven(Jesus sacrifice). What a stupid religion that even a ten years old boy will not agree to that stupidity because it doesn't make sense at all. The Bible is full of stupidity that but the Christians in their superior wisdom think, all that trash was given by God,
God given them 66 versions just to worship him. Why not one, the never think of confusion that can set in, most religions have one book as a source of guidance but christians have 66 and not in the original language(Hebrew). Christianity doesn't make sense at all logically. In Christianity you can do all sort of crimes so far you are christian, you have Free ticket to paradise. There is no any christian organization that penalize, in any country in the whole world, so that christians will have boundaries to maintain law and order, there is none.
Furthermore, that is y christianity was made a business, not only in Nigeria, simply because the religion doesn't have laws that guide people,. Most of its followers are dumb but they are brainwashed to see others(Muslim) as dumb by their pastors/religious leaders because that is only way to maintain control over them. They christian don't know that, the is virtually no any sane person that will study christianity deeply and accept it as a religion because it is full of errors, interpolation, sex gratification, misconception. They are being laughed at but the don't know simply because they don't use their brain to think. As a christian you can kill your parent and insult God directly, nothing is going to happen since Jesus has died for you, bulshit.

What we are saying is that....You dont defend a powerful being ..it is only weak people you defend

If the guy committed blasphemy let Allah himself deal with him....we dont need to assist a Powerful God

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by generalwo(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2021
I've not seen this kind of religion before.... Why not allow your god fight for himself or does he not have powers to fight for himself? Does he now depend on his followers to kill and destroy in his name? This is not acceptable and if this goes unpunished, then the world have failed in its responsibilities

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by slowice(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Thank goodness their people and those in authority even managed to condemn the act and made arrest.... If it happened in the North those in authority will quickly sweep it under the carpet, police won't even arrest anyone and every northerner will proudly support the act.

My people, we are sitting on a massive active volcano....
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by yungmill(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Mariamoh:

U rere d greatest foolnof all humans to HV said such a trash. Do u know Allah? Read abt Islam 4rm an authentic source to know why u exist

Yeah we don't know idiotic allah at all! He is the best of deceivers!

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by einsteine(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
inoki247:
Na where our Nothern brothers learn dere own religion from b diz....

Cos I'm sure all diz typ of Saudi nd Dubai type of Islam is different from diz Pakistan nd Nothern type...

If you blaspheme in Saudi, they cut your head. How is theirs different? It's only the economy that's different. The practices are not.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by KoshCAD: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Surayj123:

Who is this one, i pity u, pls tell me the meaning of coward and bastard, because this write up shows that u don't even know ur right from ur left. and know this i dont argue with a senseless human being
Pele, mr wey know right from left. That is why you can't sight moon.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by einsteine(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Danmisra:
You can say what you want but you will never are to do blasphemy in any Muslim country because you know the punished straight away. I don't blame the christian because they dont have a religion, in christianity anything is allowed, joke about God, fornicate, blasphemy, mutilation, fornication every crime that you can think of is there. But to them, that is how lord want them to live freely since their sins have been forgiven(Jesus sacrifice). What a stupid religion that even a ten years old boy will not agree to that stupidity because it doesn't make sense at all. The Bible is full of stupidity that but the Christians in their superior wisdom think, all that trash was given by God,
God given them 66 versions just to worship him. Why not one, the never think of confusion that can set in, most religions have one book as a source of guidance but christians have 66 and not in the original language(Hebrew). Christianity doesn't make sense at all logically. In Christianity you can do all sort of crimes so far you are christian, you have Free ticket to paradise. There is no any christian organization that penalize, in any country in the whole world, so that christians will have boundaries to maintain law and order, there is none.
Furthermore, that is y christianity was made a business, not only in Nigeria, simply because the religion doesn't have laws that guide people,. Most of its followers are dumb but they are brainwashed to see others(Muslim) as dumb by their pastors/religious leaders because that is only way to maintain control over them. They christian don't know that, the is virtually no any sane person that will study christianity deeply and accept it as a religion because it is full of errors, interpolation, sex gratification, misconception. They are being laughed at but the don't know simply because they don't use their brain to think. As a christian you can kill your parent and insult God directly, nothing is going to happen since Jesus has died for you, bulshit.

I hope you are not insinuating that Islam is better? If you remove the "compulsion" from Islam, how many will still be Muslims? Can Islam survive in a free marketplace of ideas? When you kill people who convert from Islam, are the Muslims truly people who want to be Muslim or they are just scared?

Imagine you are at an airport, a heavily bearded guy pushing a cart suddenly shouts Allahu Akbar, what will be your reaction? The fact that most people will run with all their might tells you all you need to know about how people perceive Islam.

So remove the iroko tree in your eye before blowing saw dust out of other people's eyes.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2021
yungmill:

Yeah we don't know idiotic allah at all! He is the best of deceivers!
It z what u don't that will perish u.nonsense
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] which authentic source pass Terrorists manual called Quran and hadith
Z der any manual in d world beta dn they too? Go 2ru wit dem unbiasedness
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2021
NobleRace:

Allah is Satan! There's no doubt about it!

Mohammed said Allah commanded you guys to kill infidels promising you straight transport to Párádísè to enjoy 72 virgins!

Jesus showed us what Allah would do long before Islam came into existence:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44.

Jesus again added:

"...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you." John 16:2-4.

You're already happy because of the killing since the murderous spirit of Islam resides in you. Rather than show sympathy and condemn the mob attack, you're here attacking Nairalanders for their comments on a fake Allah!
Ur ignorance abt Islamic stinks
Stop displaying in d public save ur d shame

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mohammed has killed more people in death than when alive due to his myopic followers.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by milliondollas(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
EVIL RELIGION YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING GOOD CONCERNING THIS PEOPLE, WERE IS THEIR SENDE MUMU FOR LIFE

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by BePrepared: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Babaheekmat:
Of course it's blasphemy.. his punishment awaits him in the grave and hereafter.

Triple wahala for dead body

U ain't supposed to stay in a civilized society but in Afghanistan. I need d news is honey to ur tongue.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by BePrepared: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leverage2021:
Mohamed sef doesn't know where he is going let alone those killing for him

“By Allah, though I am The Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me”

(the words of Muhammad as related by al-Bukhari, vol 5, no 266; see Q 46:9)

How can a sane person follow a man that doesn't know his end.

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by ablejesus26(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
yorubakid:
No difference between Pakistan with core northern Nigeria and The radicalized Southwestern Yoruba Muslims,both of them don't think with their brains,they allow they stupid Allah think for them. MURIC in South West will soon start lynching Yoruba Christians.. Tueh!!!! angry angry

And hope as you are writing this nonsense
you are not claiming to be Igbo make amadioha no strike you oo

No nwafor thinks like this sad sad
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by NobleRace: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mariamoh:
Ur ignorance abt Islamic stinks
Stop displaying in d public save ur d shame

What more is there to know about a prophet who killed people and commanded his followers to do the same. A man who plagiarised the Bible to write his demonic quoran. What else has Islam given to the world other than violence?

Did Mohammed not tell you that if his Aorta was cut off, then he's not a true prophet? Now, why do you keep calling him a prophet?

The Quran says,

"And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta)"
(Quran 69:44-46, Muhsin Khan)

Sometime after Muhammad ate poisoned meat and was dying. Then, he exclaimed:

"….Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713)

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by nurain150(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
djflexcy:
IslamBad
I fear who no fear this religion �‍♂️
Shut it. What happens to when your Christian fellow were hunting communist in America with the FBI
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2021
What a pity! Who told u he died from poison? Ur assertions re baseless and out of context. U tink d Qur'an z like Bible where u can interpret from ur own perception abi.oshe!
NobleRace:

What more is there to know about a prophet who killed people and commanded his followers to do the same. A man who plagiarised the Bible to write his demonic quoran. What else has Islam given to the world other than violence?

Did Mohammed not tell you that if his Aorta was cut off, then he's not a true prophet? Now, why do you keep calling him a prophet?

The Quran says,

"And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta)"

"….Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713)
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ignoramus go and read about d life and death of d prophet (SAW)
U realize he died carrying all d burden DT deaths has 4 us believers

NobleRace:

The Quran says,

Shina Rambo The Notorious / Fake Policeman Who Collected N100k Bail Money From Suspect Mum Arrested In Kano / Man Attempts To Rape 110-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51