Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Child At Home, Beast In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Child At Home, Beast In School? (18612 Views)

Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child At Home, Beast In School? by BRATISLAVA: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
HabaHaba:

Yes teachers were uninvolved in the lives of the students, but have u considered the school policy of not allowing teachers to discipline their students? Because of the huge school fees paid in these private schools, the children are usually ALLOWED TO GET SPOILED!

Rich children's schools are usually faces with this kinda of problems.

We wey attend public schools those years of yore, who u be to bully your classmates like this?!!!

Teaches go flog shit outta your ass on Assembly!

Well, i see it as Time has Changed, so are the challenges bedeviling our children, bur any body wey try to test me with my kids go Jam Madt Trailer!

Make we die togeda!
It's not really about teachers disciplining constellation, but about their presence. I had teachers who watched over us during break time, and encouraged indirect communication. If anything was noticed, it was reported to parents immediately. Without "discipline" except informing the parents of the bully and a suspension/detention.

I can't tell if it is a thing in rich or poor schools, but children are unspeakably evil without adult intervention.

1 Like

Re: Child At Home, Beast In School? by snoopz: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2021
The school and. The suspect's family are guilty.
That one that was flown abroad should be repatriated back to answer for his crimes but welcome to Nigeria., That guy don japa forever
Re: Child At Home, Beast In School? by EmekaStanley: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Ekspensive:
Ohai from FGC Ikot Ekpene wherever you are in this world, I pray God judges you.
Ohai was a Niger house prefect I guess?
Re: Child At Home, Beast In School? by mojounited(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mims2016:
You were obviously in Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene. The name you mentioned was in my set, Benue River House. Sorry for your pain and trauma bro.

Niyi Lasisi, son of Professor Fola Lasisi, former Vice Chancellor, University of Uyo.

I think Niyi had travelled out of the country ages ago. There's one Udeme guy in Benue River House, year 2000 that also showed me shege too in that school. Gwina Inegbdedion, I never forget wetin you do o, the scar is still there...

Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene. The memories live on...
Re: Child At Home, Beast In School? by sadafansari: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
During this pandemic, parenting has become one of the challenges that are difficult to cope up. For this, parents whether divorced or still married, need to teach their children about morals, ethics and respecting others. Though pandemic parenting has brought many problems for parents but they still need to work on it to make their children healthy citizens in their society.

https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/pandemic-parenting-covid-impacts-on-co-parenting-custody-visitation/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / 206 Students Graduate With First Class In FUTA / UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.