Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) (38961 Views)

What Kids Do When The House Is So Quiet. / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wonderful kids.. i wish i can have these kinda kids

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Smart kids. God bless them kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by tillaman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cool kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by alizma: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
You think say you dey smart, they are smarter. Your car is clean, no more excuse.

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by dapolaw(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
What are you saying nah?

Diligent1:
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

No. They decided to earn the car wash money for juice.

They probably thought since dad only has money for car wash and not for juice, why don’t we wash the car instead and earn the car wash money for juice.
Smart kids if you ask me.
Be like them.
I si ya be like them.. grin grin grin
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cute kids
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Englandboy:
Children are gift from God ,if they can continue with this good mentality we Wiill have good people people around us and am sure they will Neva let there parent down.
Guy,nah marlian full town

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by seyz91(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Naija girl with their way of thinking sha

Thats why all of una go for men with cars thinking they are always and must be loaded with money

Mumu gender and senselessness are like 5&6

undecided
Diligent1:
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.

4 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by TheRollingStone: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Intelligent kids lol.

Those other ones children dey find who dem go bam put for cult.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by chudez0147(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo the guy head be like they photoshop am join the body . lol
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
You are a blessed dad with wonderful children.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Tribalism123(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.

Criminal u be.

What they did was business. They have been trained well. Train urs.

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.
wtf!! What kind of human being are you?? Are you for real?? People like you should be banned asap, see what you're saying to innocent kids,, OMG , man, you're really sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tribalism123:

Criminal u be.

What they did was business. They have been trained well. Train urs.
that guy is crazy

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by dammyco(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who gave them this idea
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by zabuur: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
My son asked for PS5, told him thats too expensive and I don't have something like that. Not in this economy. He told his elder sister, they broke their piggy banks and asked if that'll help. They are 6 and 8.
Ever since then, they've both been following me around the house with the money. Their piggy banks only have a total sum of 6,750

I've been trying to teach them lakan laka, table soccer etc

3 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
tyup:

9ja girls will surely not disappoint you

They and intelligence are two parallel lines. Intel. quotient is equal to zero or something lesser than 0
This is too much insult meeeehnn. Make una dey cut these girls some slack.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
My opinion. I don't reason like lots of folks out there.
God will punish you and your stupid opinion, clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by odigie100(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
the kids are smart smiley
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Picker28: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin angry grin grin angry grin grin
Daddy must obey
Pay them jare
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Prenonjebose: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some adult need to learn from these kids. No boring and irritating sense of entitlement. These ones will grow up to be responsible

4 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Karleb(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pay for their services in happy hour.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Prenonjebose: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=KingLarry04 post=108205848] wtf!! What kind of human being are you?? Are you for real?? People like you should be banned asap, see what you're saying to innocent kids,, OMG , man, you're really sick[/quote
He is looking for mentions. Wack online Aristotle
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Poleski: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
The kids are smart.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Zidoh(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wow children are gift from God �

Great and smart kids.

Oga pay them......take no money outside.

We buy and sell PayPal , Payoneer ,Neteller and Skrill funds at good rate.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Ijoba85: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sharp kids. Love their style grin
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Rhaspody(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
No food for lazy man
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Tribalism123(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingLarry04:
that guy is crazy
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Abi
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
At least we are all happy with the story.

I know you are waiting for to show how IPOP beheaded three girls in the bush or how Father raped his own daughter to death in anambra.

I know such news gives people like you joy.

Crossalpha:
Made up story sad
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
At least we are all happy with the story.

I know you are waiting for to show how IPOP beheaded three girls in the bush or how Father raped his own daughter to death in anambra.

I know such news gives people like you joy. Any other news na made up story.

Crossalpha:
Made up story sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.