Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) (38981 Views)

What Kids Do When The House Is So Quiet. / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by staymore: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
My opinion. I don't reason like lots of folks out there.

You're not right on this your reasoning.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by vibratingpenis: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
onthehill:
What Kids Did When Their Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Photo)

A dad has narrated what his kids did when they wanted their pack of juice but he told them he couldn't afford it, IgbereTV reports.

The business manager took to LinkedIn to share the story.

He explained that when the kids asked for the drink, he informed them that the only money he had with him, was to be used at a car wash where he planned to take his car.

When he came out to drive his car out, he found his kids washing his car.

Sharing photo of his children washing his car, he wrote;

He later bought them the Juice as he revealed in a conversation with one of his LinkedIn connections who had reacted to his post.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407890/kids-dad-told-didnt-money-buy-juice-photo/

Lalasticlala

Igbos naturally even from birth have hustling ingrained in their dna not some kind of people that will lazily delve into bambi ala yetum kobo maka chineke Iga amuta tata. And some of these Igbos who delve into evil practices of crime, fraud, ritual and co have stained blood, they ain't real Igbos. This is a typical example of an Igbo child.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by merits(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
onthehill:
What Kids Did When Their Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Photo)

A dad has narrated what his kids did when they wanted their pack of juice but he told them he couldn't afford it, IgbereTV reports.

He explained that when the kids asked for the drink, he informed them that the only money he had with him, was to be used at a car wash where he planned to take his car.

He later bought them the Juice as he revealed in a conversation with one of his LinkedIn connections who had reacted to his post.

See below.

Lalasticlala
Good kids.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Panda7(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
that is called Responsibility
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Munzy14:

I si ya be like them.. grin grin grin

Of course na. cheesy

Some people can never recognize opportunity, even if it was staring at them right in the face.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Diligent1:
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.

Now!

Can't you read ? Probably he used the last money to fix the car on his way home or for other emergency. He never said he was broke
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Support thier car washing business. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by wonderr(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Diligent1:
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.
no matter how rich you are, you don't give your kids everything they ask for, when you become a father you will understand better
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by elepo95: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.

Didn't you just feel ashamed to spew inanities and put yourself to disgrace.

What is wrong in children asking their dad for what they want?

Did they attempt to steal his money even after telling them that the money left with him was to wash the car?

This points to the fact that the children wouldn't let go any initiative that would fetch them money in adult life.

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
zabuur:
My son asked for PS5, told him thats too expensive and I don't have something like that. Not in this economy. He told his elder sister, they broke their piggy banks and asked if that'll help. They are 6 and 8.
Ever since then, they've both been following me around the house with the money. Their piggy banks only have a total sum of 6,750

I've been trying to teach them lakan laka, table soccer etc
Abeg no kill me with laughter ahbeg. They only have the money for the carton and not the content.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by oshonwambada: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.
Attention seeker Nobody is interested in ur comment
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't believe everything I see on the internet but this is kinda funny be it true or not. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Guy don't take this thing too serious grin
no probs, I understand
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
My opinion grin
let it slide bro... They are kids , that word is too strong for kids
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Awise09(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Haaaaah nawa for you oooo
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by KingLarry04: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Don't take some things you see here too serious. grin
yea, we don't take everything serious, but these are kids we are talking about, if their father sees this ur reply saying his kids will be criminals in the future.. how do you think he will feel? Put yourself in his shoes, it's obvious you don't have kids yet man, you don't joke with everything... When I saw that reply/comment of yours,.man, I was bittered, let me tell you d truth, if it were my kids, and I see you one on one, I don't mind being dismissed by the NA, I will release some leads in your head..peace
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Fftt: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Really
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by ComeToJesus: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:

No matter how harebrained and retardéd you maybe, you'll always have followers. The people that liked your reply are my only concern.

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by aimmoney9: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
wunmi590:
grin

That small girl is for me, the seriousness no be here
Na the girl own you go see.... grin

The boy that is busy scrubbing the tyre you didn't see his own seriousness.... grin grin

Women always gets a pass on everything... grin grin
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Bunny19: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
beblessed:
Why lie? These are not your kids Naa. It was even Caprisun the kids wanted.
Like I'm so shocked he is claiming this story. Human beings
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by SunTzu123(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
I remember the day my daughter woke me up to gladly announce "I washed your car Daddy!" I had tears in my eye. I pray for everyone reading this. That God will give you the grace to enjoy parenthood.

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Of course na. cheesy

Some people can never recognize opportunity, even if it was staring at them right in the face.
O wu nu ya..

Umuaka kuru hustling by car wash..Reminds me of when we are small, my little brothers will go to a near by stream where people come to wash cars, motorcycle etc..When you wash for them, you make small cash..

These boys were sneaking out to go run these things till my parents had to put a stop to that..Mana mgbe ahu ka m matara na ha wu chaa born hustlers.. cheesy

Training mpa m nyere anyi wu, mindset of hustlers and independent...But it didnt stop them from carrying out parental duties o...So since we no get responsibility as little boys then, na chop we dey chop small money we make..I and my brothers..Those kids that were doing butty butty then, ha na wuzi lazy folks nowadays..

My kids will be trained with street smartness....

Ugbu a awuhu kwa mgbe mmadu ga aputa bia nwu ju sa oyi.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Crossalpha:
Made up story sad
You must be fun at parties.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
tyup:

9ja girls will surely not disappoint you

They and intelligence are two parallel lines. Intel. quotient is equal to zero or something lesser than 0
Although you generalised unfairly i must acknowledge the burn. Burn acknowledged.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lastmankc:
Guy,nah marlian full town
First time in America
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Juliusmomoh: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ridofi:
Bribing and corruption

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a4f49c

I need the loan.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Xavier70s: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Crossalpha:
Made up story sad
Completely angry
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by syntekelite(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
onthehill:

See below.

Lalasticlala

I wonder why everything has to posted on social media??
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by MummyD2020(f): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
tyup:

9ja girls will surely not disappoint you

They and intelligence are two parallel lines. Intel. quotient is equal to zero or something lesser than 0
Take am easy abeg. Are u from Ethiopia?
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Acme77: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Its called discipline, it teaches kIds responsibility
he has the money, but it takes a lot to be a parent, most times u intentionally deny your kids some certain enjoyment to see their reaction, and when they eventually have it after some times, they become grateful and thankful, it's a learning process, my dad use these tricks for us that year and am so using it for my kids, Very effective.

My mom did a choir roaster for us, you get paid for performing you duties, but it's monthly and it's a stipend, so instead of giving you allowance for being lazy, my parent makes you to work for it cheesy
It thought us responsibility.

Thank you for this post.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by coolclarke(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yeah as a parent, you don't Give kids everything they ask for �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.