Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones (49863 Views)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Torosk1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pairing and ready to produce grin
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Funfactss: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Olodo it's infrared �
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by omoadeleye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Infared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by seguntravels009(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infrared.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by King44(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
ExAngel007:
grin
infared or blutooth
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

You are truly too young.... tongue
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
King44:
infared or blutooth

Infrared not Bluetooth... The latter doesn't require that level of physical gadget "intimacy"! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Funfactss:

Olodo it's infrared �

Olodo on top wetin na?!!... Many youths of today never met the Infrared transfer system.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Perfecttouch(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by simplesearch: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some people started this journey long ago, even as far back as 7 decades or more through inspiration, doggedness, and faith in God. But this wayward generation who are only building on foundation of past generation want to lay claim to everything and remove even the original investors from the picture, they will even prefer to give satan the glory for their breakthrough than ascribe it to God.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Infrared....
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

No infrared. grin
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Smithkline200: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Most Sony Ericsson’s phones had the INFRA-RED transmission pattern.

Sony Ericsson used to be the biggest and respected phones then… followed by Samsung, Bird, Sagem (My X-5 and My X-7), Sendo and then Siemens.

I didn’t mention Nokia cos it was for everyone.

Good old days.

1 Like

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by BigYash: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Even those when them born yesterday, join dey comment infrared ..... Na infrablue ,no be only red. undecided
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by nairamaniac: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Wrong.

Infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Adrian98(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Infared not Bluetooth
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by CaptainFM1: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gotcha....you trying to load one recharge pin into two phones!
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Ibkinter(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Nah, infra red
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by UnimkeAk(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Too young
Infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by pyro62(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Indomie generation spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
THAT'S INFARED TRANSFER GOING ON
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Ahmeduana(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infrared transfer
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by adeomoade204(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
boman2014:
This is how old sony ericsson phones made love and gave birth to android and iphone undecided

In baba kamo and alariya's language
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by slowice(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infrared things that year grin

A boy is now an elder grin
Baba God make the finance rhyme wink
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by slowice(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Smithkline200:
Most Sony Ericsson’s phones had the INFRA-RED transmission pattern.

Sony Ericsson used to be the biggest and respected phones then… followed by Samsung, Bird, Sagem (My X-5 and My X-7), Sendo and then Siemens.

I didn’t mention Nokia cos it was for everyone.

Good old days.

You are yours father's son grin

2 Likes

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by justifyme(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by berbs112(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
InfraRed
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Nosayer: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
flokii:
No be infrared be that?

I see flying cars and self-driving cars in the not too distant future.. all the range, Mercedes-Benz etc. will end up as relics of history in the museum.

Flying cars ought to have been commercialized by now. Engineers are still having problem with the noise it'll be making. You can watch Elon Musk's interview with Joe Rogan and confirm.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Nosayer: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigYash:
Even those when them born yesterday, join dey comment infrared ..... Na infrablue ,no be only red. undecided

Why you con dey vex? You think say na only you used infrared?

The first time a phone contracted virus right in my hand, it was though infrared. A Sagem my V-6 and Nokia 3110c.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by NairaMaster1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Lolz
INFRARED
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by joshuaidibia(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Indomie generation cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.