Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones (49870 Views)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by eguarojeona: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Its infra red.You dont need to touch phones with Bluetooth. But you touch infra red spots with the two phones.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by WoundedLamb: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omniman:
What is going on here... Fill me in

I think there was a time male phones used to mate with female phones to beget new ones. History is wonderful, my brother.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin... Indomie
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by nesgeeek(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
infra red things, I've used this particular phone but the problem was the battery, I remember then I use to have three batteries only for this phone.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Wealthyking94(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
ExAngel007:
grin
Infrared connection
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Geeman2006: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Habayomie:

Either myX5 or myV55,....no myV5
This Sony Ericsson w800 is a boom, earphone and charger is same port,so you can't use earphone while charging.
Only the original OEM can help, because the charger has a slot for earphone.

Thanks for the correction. At least you know the phone I was describing.

1 Like

Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Hkff: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Many kids

Bluetooth 1.0
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Chikezuba: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

Indomie generation it's infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Phyde: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
No, na redtooth, indomie president.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by davillian(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Infrared. Only high end phones had infrared that time.
Those Sony had Bluetooth and inferred
The k750 was one phone I really enjoyed the sound quality on the phone and on headphones was doup
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by skywalker240(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
ExAngel007:
grin
Infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by stanisbaratheon: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Remind of when floppy disk were very much in use. But now we have USB flash drives. To think that the maximum memory capacity of a floppy disk is around 2MB only makes science special.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Javalord000(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infrared, those days
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by cedricksly: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
lol says who? You are too young nigga to recognise infrared, lol
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by luluman: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
You must be indomie generation. We did that with infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by femi4: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth Infrared things
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Coolgent(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things

You are wrong.

It's infrared grin
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by izubext007: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Inferad
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by peculiar2233: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Oversabi grin
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by credon: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
Abi infrared
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by afoo02(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Ow0eg0kudi:

Reminds me of a chap at Ipetumode (2nd set, OAU PD) that finished from Air Force, IB who was living at 'Barracks'

Master of bluetooth and blueteeth... with his yeye Sendo
ipetumodu you mean? That's my home town though.
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by bewla(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
bluetooth things
infaried
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by QuoteJustOnce: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
stanisbaratheon:
Remind of when floppy disk were very much in use. But now we have USB flash drives. To think that the maximum memory capacity of a floppy disk is around 2MB only makes science special.

2MB unformatted . . .1.44MB real usage
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Funfactss: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Olodo on top wetin na?!!... Many youths of today never met the Infrared transfer system.
I swear grin grin
Re: Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones by Yinksy09(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Those days Na infrared things oo. But see as technology don change everything. Sending stuffs is as easy as anything using Bluetooth. Check out the Oraimo freepods 3 it pairs easily using Bluetooth and I can even listen to music or call friends with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.