Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (54778 Views)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why is this common act gracing FP, this is as common as sandflies
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by flexlatifa: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
B
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by ImoleNaija: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kriss216:

It's all about satisfaction for her not just to conceive.

Forget the satisfaction & pregnancy talk.

drew the young man closer and made him my best friend since my husband had stopped making love to me for close to seven months.

It's about konji.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Badonasty(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Things dey really happen for that nasarawa state
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Noticed how Nassarawa State always produce similar Adulterous tales.... These unceasing similar stories are always emanating from Toto Local Government Area and the capital city.

I have been to Nassarawa State especially Toto Local Government Area, and I can tell you that 80% of the indigenes are chronic Fornicators and they're Adulterous.

Very backward State.
Funny enough, Toto means a woman private part in Hausa..

1 Like

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by winterfell007(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing wey Chukwuma no go hear for Up Iweaka!! undecided
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Noticed how Nassarawa State always produce similar Adulterous tales.... These unceasing similar stories are always emanating from Toto Local Government Area and the capital city.

I have been to Nassarawa State especially Toto Local Government Area, and I can tell you that 80% of the indigenes are chronic Fornicators and they're Adulterous.

Very backward State.

Thank God say na you talk am first. Nasarawa toto during my NYSC year, plus Nasarawa state polytechnic... Added to the fact say na Benue girls full all their schools... Very bad combo

There's this tribe there where the lady has to give birth in her father's house before going into marriage... The pregnancy doesn't have to be for the husband to be, but just to prove her fertility

Two things the young ladies there really love, sex and smoking... I feel it's the Benue influence though

4 Likes

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by OfficialSam(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
The world is done!
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by LZAA: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.
That LGA name grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm thinking of how to twist this plot into a horror movie and sell because the story just dey somehow undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Loreettaa: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.
Toto LGA grin grin
What were you expecting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.
Lol! You don't mean it.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Lionize: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Old story but now twisted. The husband works for a bank. It was the woman that poisoned the young man so her secret will remain. It was her friend that suggested getting pregnant for the boy, same woman suggested killing the boy.

The husband impregnated another girl when he was young, then thereafter, got infected with an std and did not treat it properly, so it rendered him impotent.

He was awarded he was impotent. He was sleeping with his wife quite alright. He was the one who confronted her to tell him the father of the baby after the death of his son because he knew he was not the father of the new baby.

He was shocked when the wife eventually opened up because he had to convince her that he was impotent.

As at that time, he was contemplating suicide. Meaning he eventually did.

This is what keeping secrets can cause.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Eriokanmi: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Low sperm count?

How is he even sure that the teenager is his son?
intelligent question.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Kog45(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nasarawa and weird stories, Benue state too.These are places you'll get all the weird abominable sex stories. Tufia.Marry a Nasarawa or Benue man at your own peril.
Ha not only Nasarawa and Benue o...go to state of a governor who is deceiving himself that he wants to be president....na so so bleep up and down but their own be say dem no born person well to claim a child that belonged to him from another man....naso dem dey roll...open secret in a full glare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some family issues like this are better not shared on NL. Na teens full this place. Their responses have shown

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
osamz007:
A long superstory

“I had seem Godwin’s crotch during house cleaning, so I realised that his manhood was big enough to give me satisfaction, though he was only about 17 years old.

From 14 my dick was already massive, so why not 17.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Crusadee: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.
exactly my thoughts, I've read more than 3 to 4 similar stories all l from Nasarawa state
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by eedriyz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
How is it a lesser sin to do it with the husband's relative? This gender likes to subvert our intelligence.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.
No lies at all...Nasarawa people are something else...Their was a time their Governor do encourage corps members to marry their ladies..And he will give them land or so.. grin

They are nice people as well.

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Truflexunits(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I have been to Nassarawa State especially Toto Local Government Area, and I can tell you that 80% of the indigenes are chronic Fornicators and they're Adulterous. Yes I have even lived with some of them, their adulterous life style is something else, they can Bleep inside a mice hole.

Very backward State.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by PlayMaker14: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Munzy14:

No lies at all...Nasarawa people are something else...Their was a time their Governor do encourage corps members to marry their ladies..And he will give them land or so.. grin

They are nice people as well.
Nice people, but 56.33% of indigenes are HIV positive.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by ademuyiwa20(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is a very long story.

MTN data subscription available for as low as 300naira. Check signature for more details.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by dammyco(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Great movie, full of tragedy and suspense.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Statistics has shown that 90% of Nasarawa and Benue men are not marriageable, do your research.
How are they importent
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by hammer567: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
“I had seem Godwin’s crotch during house cleaning, so I realised that his manhood was big enough to give me satisfaction, though he was only about 17 years old.

Ah! Cococandy, wat do u think about this? tongue tongue tongue
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kog45:
Ha not only Nasarawa and Benue o...go to state of a governor who is deceiving himself that he wants to be president....na so so bleep up and down but their own be say dem no born person well to claim a child that belonged to him from another man....naso dem dey roll...open secret in a full glare.
That's too bad and inhumane
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by Cantonese: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Very backward State.

Abi o. Nassarawa state and these stories.

Very touching. Very painful looking at all sides. But in all that’s the way the life goes. In the end, the man, his son and the woman are winners. They all got a child.
Re: How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing is wrong here. I thought it was her own son.

Body no be fire wood abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.