Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome (3711 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Aloesmax: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2021
An association of Igbo Leaders has paid a visit to their detained son, Nnamdi Kanu, at the DSS detention facility where he is being held.

More details
https://bestnewsnet.com/igbo-leaders-visit-nnamdi-kanu-in-detention-see-outcome/
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Aloesmax:
An association of Igbo Leaders has paid a visit to their detained son, Nnamdi Kanu, at the DSS detention facility where he is being held.

More details
https://bestnewsnet.com/igbo-leaders-visit-nnamdi-kanu-in-detention-see-outcome/
hope he was not given meth to smoke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by alanto: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
You won’t see iPob here. Na Tinubu post dem de find up and down

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Redcrafton: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Look at this one.

How many Yoruba Nation members did you see on this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6880456/latest-sunday-igboho-news-agbekoya

As you are here chasing ipob and Kanu everywhere.

Shame...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Danjikanbauchi: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
The strength this children of sky fallen demons put on ibos and MNK, if they can put half of it on Igboho by now Benin republic and Nigeria for don't hire to release him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aloesmax:

More details

Bubu should just kill that fool called kanu

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Terrorism will wipe you and the whole Northern Nigeria first.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
conductor20000:

Terrorism will wipe you and the whole Northern Nigeria first.

Terrorists like your parents

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Terrorists like your parents
E pain am. cheesy Your Boko Haram father has gone for his 72 virgins after making your teenage mother give birth to you with VVF. grin

Show me your miserable self in this photo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
conductor20000:

E pain am. cheesy Your Boko Haram father has gone for his 72 virgins after making your teenage mother give birth to you with VVF. grin

Show me your miserable self in this photo grin

I see your parents stupidity in you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Tranquillity360: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

If he kill him just know that no living thing will remain in your region.

No be threat but fact.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Boko Haram reserve squad cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by headSmasher: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
The monkey will not be released anytime soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by headSmasher: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Haaaaaa hope they are not one of these people, it might be hunger that reset their brain

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by madmohamed(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:
Haaaaaa hope they are not one of these people, it might be hunger that reset their brain
this people you see here some of them are millionnaira before they die.

Some still alive and kicking

But look at the people who pu them in that comes you see how their life is.

Abeg make I enjoy my self

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by KosiGee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Same way you are all over Nairaland looking for Igbo threads. Why are you not on Tinubu thread?

Mpama
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Freighthost: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Imagine kanu as president 2023

A lot of bad politicians will suffer
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Notasyouthink: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:
I know you must be seen here because the thread/post is Igbo/ipob related.

Yorubas hate Kanu and Igbos are reciprocating by hating tinubu. So I don't know why yorubas will hate someone or a particular tribe and at the same time expect love and a hand of friendship from that person or tribe they (yorubas) hate so much.

Haba!
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by alanto: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I know you must be seen here because the thread/post is Igbo/ipob related.

Yorubas hate Kanu and Igbos are reciprocating by hating tinubu. So I don't know why yorubas will hate someone or a particular tribe and at the same time expect love and a hand of friendship from that person or tribe they (yorubas) hate so much.

Haba!
Petty.
Where was Kanu when you were hating on Awolowo?
Where was Kanu when y’all killed Akintola?
Go and sit down. Your hate for Yoruba is a curse for you people because sooner or later you will all go back to that mud of a region y’all came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by makemoneywbsite: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Look at this one.

How many Yoruba Nation members did you see on this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6880456/latest-sunday-igboho-news-agbekoya

As you are here chasing ipob and Kanu everywhere.

Shame...

You just gave the Alanto zombie a sucker punch
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Notasyouthink: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Petty.
Where was Kanu when you were hating on Awolowo?
Where was Kanu when y’all killed Akintola?
Go and sit down. Your hate for Yoruba is a curse for you people because sooner or later you will all go back to that mud of a region y’all came from
Stale!
Where was tinubu when you all were hating on Ojukwu??
Where was tinubu when Adekunle killed my people??
I can now see clearly that you lack good reasoning.
Your hate for the great Igbos is an eternal curse and damnation to you people because sooner than later you all will reap the evil seed you sowed.

We have developed Lagos for you afonjas that is why you now have the guts to spew trash.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:

You are good in prediting the future cause your kids will be like this after the next civil war

Kwashiorkor will be your families last name

Lol
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:

No be threat but fact.

You are the biggest fool of your generation

Hope you remember this

Next one you fools will eat poo

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by headSmasher: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

You are good in prediting the future cause your kids will be like this after the next civil war

kwashiorkor will be your family last name

Lol

See this one I am trying to support also lack comprehensive understanding, continue wallowing in your ignorance, well as you have declared and uttered will it be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
conductor20000:

Boko Haram reserve squad cheesy

kwashiorkor reserve squad

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Gbagura: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:

No be threat but fact.
Na same mouth made you lose over 3m. Fool making mouth online when 2nd Civil War is already taking his people away gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
Upjis:

kwashiorkor reserve squad

Lol
Gbagura:
Na same mouth made you lose over 3m. Fool making mouth online when 2nd Civil War is already taking his people away gradually.
[/s]
While hunger is decimating your people today. cheesy The uncircumcised Boko Haram soldier that harvested your 12-year-old mother's tender premature vagina to give birth to you via VVF in exchange for half a cup of fura no try o. cheesy

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
conductor20000:

While hunger is decimating your people today. cheesy The uncircumcised Boko Haram soldier that harvested your 12-year-old mother's tender premature vagina to give birth to you via VVF in exchange for half a cup of fura no try o. cheesy

This one pain am die ,pained soul hahaha

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:
See this one I am trying to support also lack comprehensive understanding, continue wallowing in your ignorance, well as you have declared and uttered will it be unto you.

Help your hungry soul first

Ko
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

This one pain am die ,pained soul hahaha

Lol
Yeah it pained me so much. People that have presidency since Fred Lugard created and named the shithole called Nigeria yet Boko Haram, ISWAP, FULANI bandits, Ansaru, na una get all of them cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by headSmasher: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Ko
I am not your father, you can know what is happening to your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by headSmasher: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

Ko
I am not your father, you can know what is happening to your father

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Fugitives In Yaradua's Govt / Jonathan Sets World Record, Becomes The Most Cursed President On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.