Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome (3712 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Tranquillity360: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:
Na same mouth made you lose over 3m. Fool making mouth online when 2nd Civil War is already taking his people away gradually.
We lose over 3m,

Do you know how many of your foolish people that dead in that war?

Fools everywhere
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Tranquillity360: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Upjis:

You are the biggest fool of your generation

Hope you remember this

Next one you fools will eat poo

Lol
This happen then not now.

Fo ol But when two foolish police fall you will start crying.

Fo ol don't worry if you get relative in Nigeria Terrorist forces he will soon meet his kind and collect.Boko,iswap,bandits and UGM dey for them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2021
headSmasher:
I am not your father, you can know what is happening to your father

I see your parents stupidity in you
Cow
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
conductor20000:

Yeah it pained me so much. People that have presidency since Fred Lugard created and named the shithole called Nigeria yet Boko Haram, ISWAP, FULANI bandits, Ansaru, na una get all of them cheesy

And you poo still lives in the shit hole

You didn't mention ipob ,want and unknown gun men in he east

They will kill your family members fool

Pained soul
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
This happen then not now.

Fo ol But when two foolish police fall you will start crying.

Fo ol don't worry if you get relative in Nigeria Terrorist forces he will soon meet his kind and collect.Boko,iswap,bandits and UGM dey for them.

Fool of the 21 century
Pained soul
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
headSmasher:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
headSmasher:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Upjis:

And you I still lives in the shit hole

You didn't mention ipob ,want and unknown gun men in he east

Boko Haram will kill my family members. I'm a fool.

I'm a Pained soul
Of course you are my Boko Haram terrorist brother. E really pain am. cheesy

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by ba7man(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Freighthost:
Imagine kanu as president 2023

A lot of bad politicians will suffer
Kanu as president of Kuje prison, you mean. grin

Mumu wey never drill 1 borehole for him life wan be president.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Gbagura: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We lose over 3m,

Do you know how many of your foolish people that dead in that war?

Fools everywhere
Tell us oo. At least we know over 3m died from your end. Could you give us the other figure? grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by conductor20000: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Upjis:

You are my ipob ,esn and unknown gun men , terrorist brother

E really pain am
[/s]
E pain the Boko Haram so they e dey re-post wetin I write.

Yes, I'm an Igbo man and a Biafran.

IPOB means indigenes of old Biafran Republic and Biafra region (indigenous people of Biafra) which 70 million Igbos and other tribes are proudly Indigenous of.

ESN is a vigilante security outfit that guides the East from your Boko Haram Fulani jihadist brothers. I'm not a security official and that's much I know about them.

Unknown gunmen is the codename you and your Boko Haram and DSS hit squad hide under when killing Igbo policemen in Southeast.

I'm telling you all this because you have never experienced education in your Almajiri life.

Short-fused Boko Haram suicide bomber cheesy

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Freighthost: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Kanu as president of Kuje prison, you mean. grin

Mumu wey never drill 1 borehole for him life wan be president.
hahahahahaha
No b small tin
I jus dey try wonder him revenge

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Tranquillity360: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbagura:
Tell us oo. At least we know over 3m died from your end. Could you give us the other figure? grin
Other end that died are less human and worthless the reason no account of that.

Just like now when boko haram and bandit kill hundreds in your region,no one talk much about it,But once 2 person are killed in east,the matter go be talk in all Nigeria.

Or is there figure of cows and pigs that died in East then.
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Upjis: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
E pain the Boko Haram so they e dey re-post wetin I write.

Yes, I'm an Igbo man and a Biafran.

IPOB means indigenes of old Biafran Republic and Biafra region (indigenous people of Biafra) which 70 million Igbos and other tribes are proudly Indigenous of.

ESN is a vigilante security outfit that guides the East from your Boko Haram Fulani jihadist brothers. I'm not a security official and that's much I know about them.

Unknown gunmen is the codename you and your Boko Haram and DSS hit squad hide under when killing Igbo policemen in Southeast.

I'm telling you all this because you have never experienced education in your Almajiri life.

Short-fused Boko Haram suicide bomber cheesy

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Godons1: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I know you must be seen here because the thread/post is Igbo/ipob related.

Yorubas hate Kanu and Igbos are reciprocating by hating tinubu. So I don't know why yorubas will hate someone or a particular tribe and at the same time expect love and a hand of friendship from that person or tribe they (yorubas) hate so much.

Haba!

Tinubu will be President come 2023 either you like it or not.

Re: Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome by Notasyouthink: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Godons1:

Tinubu will be President come 2023 either you like it or not.
Only in your weirdest dreams tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics / Breaking: ESN Camp Burst In Orumba, Anambra / I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.