Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) (30730 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Newsmic: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Late Dowen College student, Sylvester’s family and friends gathered to celebrate his 12th posthumous birthday, today 4th December 2021, days after he died from injuries he sustained after allegedly being assaulted by schoolmates, IgbereTV reports.

Late Sylvester would have been 12 years old today.

See photos and video from the event below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM2F-v2khU

https://igberetvnews.com/1407955/photos-video-late-sylvester-oromonis-12th-posthumous-birthday/

2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by alizma: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by inoki247: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by sonofspada(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Take heart ,

This is the most difficult party they have ever thrown as a family, including the smiling and cheering mourners and sympathisers.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by WonderManly(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now who are they celebrating? The Adult 12years old boy or The Adolescent 12years old boy?
Are they Rejoicing that their 12years old boy died ni abi wetin self? I'm confused oooooo!

No be Juju be that!

Now!
Who are those that will even Drink and Eat the Cake self? The Elderly people "Adults" or the Adolescent "Teenagers".
Absolutel, I'm Confused. I Swear!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by abbeyfel: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407955/photos-video-late-sylvester-oromonis-12th-posthumous-birthday/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Any way the family of the dead want to mourn their dead is strictly up to them! No one has the right to say otherwise.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nobody born a kid just to watch him die because of ill-mannered people in the society.. rest on Lad..
But the family of the kid did not really try o. When they came to pick him up, they should have taken him to the hospital immediately, probably that could have saved his life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Oblongata: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
I sincerely mourn this kid in my heart like kilode!

Especially since he is in the age bracket of my son.

But the world needs to know what really happened that sad day so that it would be prevented even in all schools all over.

I suspect this is not just bullying, but a greater evil!

Football match? Drinking substance? Life threatening beatings?

All these reeks of cult initiation.

I suspect what happened is initiation gone bad!

If this is true then I fear for the future!

The present and ex house masters/mistress, teachers, guidance etc must be investigated.

The students involved must be investigated.

Students in the school must be persuaded to come forward and testify any anomaly that smears cultism

Cultism has destroyed lives of many undergraduates

We must reject it at all cost in our secondary schools!

I charge the police to explore the possibility of cultism initiation, rather than just bullying.

May the gentle soul of Sylvester Rest In Peace.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by definitelyME(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Silvester jrn demonic? Or what am I seeing on that cake?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Wana69: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
May his soul continue to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by starbuck(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hope the family aren't living in denial because I just think this is weird...

May Sly's soul continue to rest with the Lord

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Tobidarker02: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)
Please keep quiet
Go back and read the story very well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BigSarah(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why do this, y'all hurting yourself the more...

Is this post to be a statement? Makes no flour bonkers.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
True parents. They love their son.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by saphiere(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE. USING A KID'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. I'M DISAPPOINTED BY THE FAMILY AND ALL THE CELEBRITIES WHO POSTED CONCERNING THIS CHILD'S DEATH. A FAMILY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MARCH OUT IN PROTEST FOR JUSTICE TO PREVAIL IS THE ONE THROWING A LAVISH BIRTHDAY. BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE WHAT? CELEBRATE THAT YOU LOST A KID? AND THE CELEBRITES, INSTEAD TO REACHOUT TO THE FAMILY AND CONSOLE THEM, THEY ARE BUSY POSTING NONSENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOME WENT AS FAR AS TAKING TEDDY BEAR AND FLOWERS TO DROP AT THE SCHOOL GATE. TO PROVE WHAT EXACTLY?

GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU USING THIS BOY'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. IMAGINE THE FATHER WAS SIMLING IN THE VIDEO. GOD PUNISH YOU ALL.

THE PARENTS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. THE BOY MIGHT NOT BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. THIS IS SO MEAN.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by dandollaz: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
You don't know anything

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Explorerx(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
That him sister with Afro go sweet to lash o
Bad bitch

#JusticeforSylvester
Fish those culprits out lasg
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by femi4: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
cry

His parents failed him...Poor parenting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Afamsi: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
There is nothing joyful about this kind of celebration. The father is rich in money but not rich in sense

22 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by flexlatifa: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
When looking at this boy I always remember my days in METHODIST COLLEGE UZUAKOLI in abia state that school really dealt with me. But not the senior students it was the boarding house master called MILLITARY MAN that man flogged me to a point of death. And even if something happens to you he won't show any sign of remorse. UZUMECO na hell.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by sylve11: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
What are they celebrating? sad cool

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
May wrong thing never make us famous

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by joelbooks: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why are they smiling for goodness sake.. And is dis really necessary at dis moment?

8 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Do they need to do this?

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by olaarie(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Psycho family

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by pussymonger1: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
I WISH NAIRALAND IS INSTARGRAM .THERE ARE SO MANY GULLIBLE PEOPLE ON THAT APP CALLED GRAM. THEY NEED TO LEARN BETTER FROM ANOTHER VERSION OF LIFE AND HERE IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN LEARN THAT . I HAIL . MY GRETTINGS TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Ijoba4lyf(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Newsmic:

Rest in peace Sly...

But wait oh... What kind of celebration is this? The Papa sef dey there dey laff. Imagine!!!

Hope it's not what I'm thinking oh...

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by gosmoney(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dey seems to be happy what's making dem to laugh

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by joelbooks: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
joelbooks:
Rest in peace
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by abobote: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is that really necessary? Lets face the real fact. #justiceforsilvester#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / Download Cowbell Mathematics Past Ques & Answers Free Of Charge [2009-2019] Here / Nairaland Interschool Debate:: WiNNER: UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.