Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) (30383 Views)

Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
18wheeler:

You sabi somtin.

Thank you. cool
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Help2020:

You comparing UGM with boko haram speaks volume of your ignorance. If UGM was as half as deadly as boko haram your obiona wouldn't have even bn able to build the schools Zulum has built and still building. Before I forget,I'm from Edo state, not Yoruba.

Who cares where you come from

The media says .. East is more deadly than North..
or you don’t believe them again?

Abi IPOB no Dey behead kill burn .. and soldier in the east are not burning villages and communities again

Be reasonable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Bendeco02: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Abi IPOB no Dey behead kill burn .. and soldier in the east are not burning villages and communities again

Be reasonable

I like the way you torment those children of hate and propaganda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
princdebola201:
increased igr is a testament of a state investing in infrastructure. One thing that is Alien in nyamiri land
Audio
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Watch TVC and see ho ojudu abi wetin always hype Zulum
Even on nairaland you see Yoruba saying osibanjo zulum..

Pls TVC is apc Station infact it belong to Tinubu and you see that Ojudu is a dumbass block mofo.

Moreso TVC is apc propaganda tool and mind you TVC is not a Yoruba station. Tinubu is a Yoruba but do not owned Yoruba land. I have never seen any sensible Yoruba ever mentioned Zulum in my present.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Real Islamic adherent doing the work of Muhammed (SAW) Peace be upon him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Walkee: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
ImoleNaija:
I know Boko Haram sect wants Islamic State. What exactly does ISWAP sect wants from Nigeria?

Are they just psychopaths?
Iswap literally means Islamic state.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
jrusky:

Pls TVC is apc Station infact it belong to Tinubu and you see that Ojudu is a dumbass block mofo.

Moreso TVC is apc propaganda tool and mind you TVC is not a Yoruba station. Tinubu is a Yoruba but do not owned Yoruba land. I have never seen any sensible Yoruba ever mentioned Zulum in my present.

Okay ..
I understand
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

And how e take help southwest?

Is southwest developed? Or strangers economy.. with heavy capital flight back to east?

Be reasonable

lol. No region is developed. Nothing is going back to the east, bro. I am Igbo. We are the biggest losers of the Nigeria's project. I mean, even North east VAT is bigger than our own.
U can hardly leave Nigeria without coming to south west. U can hardly import ur goods and clearing them without coming to west. U can hardly secure employment with multinationals without coming to west. They are biggest winners.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.

Aside iswap boko.. what and where is all Zulum hype on TvC?

That Yoruba are considering him as President or vice..

Insecurity everywhere .. APC FAILED NIGERIANS THAT TRUSTED AND BELIVE THEM.
yet war 'torn maiduguri is more developed than kanu homeland of abia .recently the war leader of bornu recently cleared up the 12 bn naira pension and gratutity of workers in the state while abia state governor is promising IPOB woman of 500 naira per child birth on channel tv.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
May the good lord spread this peace reigning in the North East to all parts of Nigeria except the Southeast because with don't need it.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

lol. No region is developed. Nothing is going back to the east, bro. I am Igbo. We are the biggest losers of the Nigeria's project. I mean, even North east VAT is bigger than our own.
U can hardly leave Nigeria without coming to south west. U can hardly import ur goods and clearing them without coming to west. U can hardly secure employment with multinationals without coming to west. They are biggest winners.
K.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Munamoqel:
yet war 'torn maiduguri is more developed than kanu homeland of abia .recently the war leader of bornu recently cleared up the 12 bn naira pension and gratutity of workers in the state while abia state governor is promising IPOB woman of 500 naira per child birth on channel tv.

K

Next time travel

Next!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

K

Next time travel

Next!
travel to beautiful places like akwa ibom not some airportless ,dilapidated and salary owing state like abia .how I wan travel na since no airport and no hope of any in abia .i can travel to maiduguri airport.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Help2020: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Be reasonable
Media says so,and you're affirming it by comparing boko haram with UGM.. Mind you,I'm pro Biafra, I don't believe in the propaganda against Ipob.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ya Allah ka kawo Mana dauki a Arewa. The useless northern Elders won't say anything now, only when it concern southern Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Literally saying, Yoruba acclaimed propaganda made over 500 tribe sees Igbo as HATERS?

You all need to check yourself. You only reap what you sow, you can't hate people and want them to love you in return. It's a no brainier

You insult Yorubas hausa Ijaw sekiri Edo ikwere AT WILL yet you want to be loved
Asgard73:

And e never kee yoruba that have spend decades propagating nonsense about igbos..

Guess you were a kid when print media was selling

What even happen to thenation? Like they’re tired of propaganda or is yoruba waiting to resume as opposition?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by nedekid: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
falcon01:
Politics aside Zulum is actually a Good Man and he's doing his best �
If he is truelly a good man as I suspect he is, why can't he prevail on his abokii Fulani paddy paddy bloda at the villa to crush boko+iwap? Why are they playing with people's lives?
Why not prevail on baba to engage the services of contractors just as Jonathan did that in 2 months recovered land the size of Belgium from Boko haram?
Naa, they wount do that cause an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on Muslims and the north.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
ImoleNaija:
I know Boko Haram sect wants Islamic State. What exactly does ISWAP sect wants from Nigeria?

Are they just psychopaths?

ISWAP stands for ISLAMIC STATE West Africa Province... That should answer your question
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by DOTian: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Eliminating the Afonja stranglehold on Media narratives in this country since the end of the war should be the next move for igbos. Zik produced the first national newspaper that is well read by indigenous people in this country. Media houses were primed thereoff to be agents of national renewal but immediately after the war, a section of the country hyjacked the the media and started using it for selfish sectional interests...

Supporting evil regimes when it favors them and attacking useful governments just to blackmail them based on tribal sentiments. This needs to be stopped and i think both the South East and the South South have enough media presence to launch a counter attack. It's just that at the moment there are no consensus between these two groups on the gains of doing so. We should learn to match ruthless evil with ruthless evil..
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Literally saying, Yoruba acclaimed propaganda made over 500 tribe sees Igbo as HATERS?

You all need to check yourself. You only reap what you sow, you can't hate people and want them to love you in return. It's a no brainier

You insult Yorubas hausa Ijaw sekiri Edo ikwere AT WILL yet you want to be loved

So tell us how you a Yoruba man take know say 500 tribes hate igbos

And tell us .. which one of igbos have had the simplest of all issue with.

Wonder why funny is it .. that is always Yoruba that keep using and repeating same jargons all day
No other tribe in Nigeria except Yoruba people

Or maybe give us evidence

In Nigeria today .. after the indigenous tribe in every state .. next Na igbos .. and we never hear quarrel talk more of fight

Unlike Yoruba land

Ife ibadan Lagos Ondo Ekiti .. they’ve all have history of Yoruba and strangers fighting .. if no be ijaw Na Fulani if no be Fulani Na Hausa if no be Hausa Na looking on to chase igbos and seize properties

Why is that that Yoruba are scare to leave their enclave ?

Who do yoruba act as “ strange ” or insecure “ out side yorubaland .. but will be quick to Curse abuse open mouth wen dey enter Yoruba land

Your propaganda of hatred have been burst years ago

Is stale now

Tell Tinubu to contest and let’s see how everyone loves Yoruba

Mind you .. since Yoruba always claim Igbos are attachee cos of oil.. he should also go to south south to campaign

Shebi south south love Yoruba ?

E go clear with Una useless propaganda

We’re done!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Prosperous111:
They’re hitting it harder and the yeye army go Dey talk say dey are winning the battle sad

Nah so Fulani bandits surrounded the whole Abuja shocked
When boko/ISWAP Bomb there is pictures to confirm, but when NA allegedly bomb, no pictures. 9ja will be great again. grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by DOTian: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

This position lacks foresight..
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
DOTian:

Eliminating the Afonja stranglehold on Media narratives in this country since the end of the war should be the next move for igbos. Zik produced the first national newspaper that is well read by indigenous people in this country. Media houses were primed thereoff to be agents of national renewal but immediately after the war, a section of the country hyjacked the the media and started using it for selfish sectional interests...

Supporting evil regimes when it favors them and attacking useful governments just to blackmail them based on tribal sentiments. This needs to be stopped and i think both the South East and the South South have enough media presence to launch a counter attack. It's just that at the moment there are no consensus between these two groups on the gains of doing so. We should learn to match ruthless evil with ruthless evil..

That’s why we’re on Nairaland..

Do your bit . To wake nigerians about Yoruba press manipulations

Be informed and spread the gospel.. all their lies will become stale someday and they will become very very irrelevant

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by mediainc: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hope amnesty international are seeing these, no words from #amnestyinternational now, when Nigeria government start killing back the terrorists, amnesty will start shouting. Amnesty international is not Nigeria's friend, government must investigate them.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Godons1: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Borno is more peaceful than the East. grin

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by honcdm01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Wait till may 29th 2023 when Ajala will step down from a desasterous, poverty imploding, wasted 8 years of looting, killings, hatred and division of Nigerians and watch Lagos-ibadan expressway yoruba gutter media praise him to high heavens. You will hear: The general, the statesman, Mr integrity, the nationalist, take a bow Mr president. God will punish these mediocres and will suffer same fate with the man they praised. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
honcdm01:

Wait till may 29th 2023 when Ajala will step down from a desasterous, poverty imploding, wasted 8 years of looting, killings, hatred and division of Nigerians and watch Lagos-ibadan expressway yoruba gutter media praise him to high heavens. You will hear: The general, the statesman, Mr integrity, the nationalist, take a bow Mr president. God will punish these mediocres and will suffer same fate with the man they praised. Rubbish!

Na their normal packaging.. but they’re not deceiving any Nigeria human.

We already know them

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
DOTian:

This position lacks foresight..

hahahaha, that is what my Igbo brothers will always say.

Do u see Americans migrate in numbers to other countries? Why? They have all they want in their country. Same as Germans, Israelis, Italians, etc.

In Nigeria, South westerners dont migrate that much to other parts of the country because they have the best region in Nigeria. Unlike Igbos, we keep migrating to south west because they have more economically viable sociaties than ours. This is bitter truth.

If u do not accept ur reality, u cant fix it.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Sikariyelwa: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's unfortunate that the country keeps degenerating while apc and the army keeps losing to nigerians.wepray they should take over one state in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers / Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.