Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) (30364 Views)

Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by od501: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Sarcasm.

Now you know grin grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by od501: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
after4:
IPOB the slayer of fulani and other BMC zombies

Bros na Sarcasm oo grin grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by DOTian: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

hahahaha, that is what my Igbo brothers will always say.

Do u see Americans migrate in numbers to other countries? Why? They have all they want in their country. Same as Germans, Israelis, Italians, etc.

In Nigeria, South westerners dont migrate that much to other parts of the country because they have the best region in Nigeria. Unlike Igbos, we keep migrating to south west because they have more economically viable sociaties than ours. This is bitter truth.

If u do not accept ur reality, u cant fix it.
You're starting to sound dense..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ogododo: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
fergie001:

Na Omo-Agege tell you? grin cheesy
Na Okowa. grin grin grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

So tell us how you a Yoruba man take know say 500 tribes hate igbos

And tell us .. which one of igbos have had the simplest of all issue with.

Wonder why funny is it .. that is always Yoruba that keep using and repeating same jargons all day
No other tribe in Nigeria except Yoruba people

Or maybe give us evidence

In Nigeria today .. after the indigenous tribe in every state .. next Na igbos .. and we never hear quarrel talk more of fight

Unlike Yoruba land

Ife ibadan Lagos Ondo Ekiti .. they’ve all have history of Yoruba and strangers fighting .. if no be ijaw Na Fulani if no be Fulani Na Hausa if no be Hausa Na looking on to chase igbos and seize properties

Why is that that Yoruba are scare to leave their enclave ?

Who do yoruba act as “ strange ” or insecure “ out side yorubaland .. but will be quick to Curse abuse open mouth wen dey enter Yoruba land

Your propaganda of hatred have been burst years ago

Is stale now

Tell Tinubu to contest and let’s see how everyone loves Yoruba

Mind you .. since Yoruba always claim Igbos are attachee cos of oil.. he should also go to south south to campaign

Shebi south south love Yoruba ?

E go clear with Una useless propaganda

We’re done!
A simple question you should ask the afonja is,let him name the tribes in Nigeria that love yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
A simple question you should ask the afonja is,let him name the tribes in Nigeria that love yorubas.

Abi..
Atimea I just follow their reverse narratives. They know the answer already.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

A good man doesn’t translate a working governor..
Buhari is a good man ... with wonderful intentions for Nigeria ..
Can you say Nigeria is working?
This is what they don't know. You can be a good man for all I care but if you don't have the requisite intellectual and administrative capacity to govern a state or country you will FAIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
DOTian:

You're starting to sound dense..

That is what u will say. South West remains the richest region in Nigeria. Every day, my people complain about south west media. South west controls the media. They run the economy of Nigeria. They are the biggest winnders of the failed Nigeria's project.

South east is such a poor region. Only richer than North east. We are the biggest losers and we dont want to learn.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
After taking mkpurummiri, you go start to dey write nonsense on top Nairaland.

You don take Mkpurummiri again this morning

That is pictorial evidence in front of you yet you are still busy writing rubbish.

Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

That is what u will say. South West remains the richest region in Nigeria. Every day, my people complain about south west media. South west controls the media. They run the economy of Nigeria. They are the biggest winnders of the failed Nigeria's project.

South east is such a poor region. Only richer than North east. We are the biggest losers and we dont want to learn.
Learn what exactly?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Elsueno: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Was in Biu last week from Yobe.. Gombe. Back to Abuja. And kaduna next week Insha allahu.

Don’t need to call out thing am not certain of.
undecided
The attack was in Maiduguri not Biu....since you can't even differentiate the two, it's a waste of time to even tell u where 1000 estate is...Just stay in ur cave in the South East, no be everything u most choke mouth into
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by yorubakid: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

hahahaha, that is what my Igbo brothers will always say.

Do u see Americans migrate in numbers to other countries? Why? They have all they want in their country. Same as Germans, Israelis, Italians, etc.

In Nigeria, South westerners dont migrate that much to other parts of the country because they have the best region in Nigeria. Unlike Igbos, we keep migrating to south west because they have more economically viable sociaties than ours. This is bitter truth.

If u do not accept ur reality, u cant fix it.

See this miserable afonja from the brown roof of ibadam claiming IGBO.. which SW is the richest, I hope you don't mean Lagos cause SW is one of the least developed and poor place in Nigeria..

Igbos are everywhere in this world to sell their trade not just SW and they are still millions of igbos in their places in SE and SS..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by falcon01: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
nedekid:

If he is truelly a good man as I suspect he is, why can't he prevail on his abokii Fulani paddy paddy bloda at the villa to crush boko+iwap? Why are they playing with people's lives?
Why not prevail on baba to engage the services of contractors just as Jonathan did that in 2 months recovered land the size of Belgium from Boko haram?
Naa, they wount do that cause an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on Muslims and the north.
I don't know, maybe because its above him? Maybe because he doesn't have power over the Army
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by falcon01: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

A good man doesn’t translate a working governor..
Buhari is a good man ... with wonderful intentions for Nigeria ..
Can you say Nigeria is working?
he works As a Governor the crisis is above yet he's still trying
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elsueno:

undecided
The attack was in Maiduguri not Biu....since you can't even differentiate the two, it's a waste of time to even tell u where 1000 estate is...Just stay in ur cave in the South East, no be everything u most choke mouth into

So because it’s biu means I don’t know bornu state?
Some humans are naturally daft anywayS..

Next!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
falcon01:
he works As a Governor the crisis is above yet he's still trying

... but not the propaganda hype.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Learn what exactly?

If we played our politics well, we would have had our own seaport, vibrant media houses located in south east, very vibrant international aiport, having embassies in our regions so that we stop wasting money in south west.

We lost in politics bro
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
yorubakid:

See this miserable afonja from the brown roof of ibadam claiming IGBO.. which SW is the richest, I hope you don't mean Lagos cause SW is one of the least developed and poor place in Nigeria..

Igbos are everywhere in this world to sell their trade not just SW and they are still millions of igbos in their places in SE and SS..

Go check my comments here. I am pure Igbo from Abia state. My mom from Imo state. So, I am pure Igbo. Why do Germans, Americans, Italians etc travel less outside their countries to hustle? Their countries have all they need.
That is how south west is to Nigeria and that is why yorubas dont travel much outside south west except they are leaving Nigeria.

What will a Yoruba man be doing in Enugu when he can be in lagos, to clear his goods, have access to embassies, have access to HQ of multinationals? He can be in other south west states that are closer to Lagos, so no need living in south east. That is why our VAT is very low.
If VAT is removed as it is, south east states will go broke.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by nedekid: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
falcon01:
I don't know, maybe because its above him? Maybe because he doesn't have power over the Army
Yes I know it is above him as he does not have control over the army etc, but he can prevail on his bloda who has Supreme control.
Abi what do they discuss when they meet?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by yorubakid: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

[s]
Go check my comments here. I am pure Igbo from Abia state. My mom from Imo state. So, I am pure Igbo. Why do Germans, Americans, Italians etc travel less outside their countries to hustle? Their countries have all they need.
That is how south west is to Nigeria and that is why yorubas dont travel much outside south west except they are leaving Nigeria.

What will a Yoruba man be doing in Enugu when he can be in lagos, to clear his goods, have access to embassies, have access to HQ of multinationals? He can be in other south west states that are closer to Lagos, so no need living in south east. That is why our VAT is very low.
If VAT is removed as it is, south east states will go broke[/s].
I'm yoruba too and I'm telling you what I know..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by fergie001: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
ogododo:

Na Okowa. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

If we played our politics well, we would have had our own seaport, vibrant media houses located in south east, very vibrant international aiport, having embassies in our regions so that we stop wasting money in south west.

We lost in politics bro
Play our politics well as how?

Do you know that some of the problems you mention is a deliberate act/consensus by Nigeria government[Yoruba and Hausafulanis] after the war to keep East Down?

Only autonomy will give East what it truly need.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Newton85: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.

Aside iswap boko.. what and where is all Zulum hype on TvC?

That Yoruba are considering him as President or vice..

Insecurity everywhere .. APC FAILED NIGERIANS THAT TRUSTED AND BELIVE THEM.
What the hell does Yoruba have to do with this now?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.

Aside iswap boko.. what and where is all Zulum hype on TvC?

That Yoruba are considering him as President or vice..

Insecurity everywhere .. APC FAILED NIGERIANS THAT TRUSTED AND BELIVE THEM.

Go back to primary school so that you can learn that Maiduguri is NOT part of Yorubaland.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
oyatz:

Go back to primary school so that you can learn that Maiduguri is NOT part of Yorubaland.

Thank you
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fourwinds:

That is pictorial evidence in front of you yet you are still busy writing rubbish.

Nonsense everywhere
Fool!

Hope you saw the comments I replied to sha? Or you are also high on MpuruMmiri?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
after4:
sophisticated indeed and now they are begining again to project the drug baron and that commisioner

Start projecting Atiku, he is the only that can end all the problems in this country.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

And how e take help southwest?

Is southwest developed? Or strangers economy.. with heavy capital flight back to east?

Be reasonable

Whether the S/West is developed or not, it should be their headache.
Why are you taking Panadol for the headache of the S/West?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Elsueno: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

So because it’s biu means I don’t know bornu state?
Some humans are naturally daft anywayS..

Next!

It's Borno state not Bornu state, dumbass grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Asgard73: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elsueno:

It's Borno state not Bornu state, dumbass grin

No Dey whine me.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Fool!

Hope you saw the comments I replied to sha? Or you are also high on MpuruMmiri?

Imbe...Cile , this is one of the comment you replied ..

Did TVC not hype him

BKayy:
According to Yoruba media, this place that you are looking at is safer than SE.

This is why I ask God to make SW to be as safe as this place that their media is hyping.

Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) / Uche Ogah: Private Jets Used For Gold Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.