Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) (30368 Views)

Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ntyce(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.

Aside iswap boko.. what and where is all Zulum hype on TvC?

That Yoruba are considering him as President or vice..

Insecurity everywhere .. APC FAILED NIGERIANS THAT TRUSTED AND BELIVE THEM.

So easy to know where you're from with your comment.

Oponu
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fourwinds:

Imbe...Cile , this is one of the comment you replied ..

Did TVC not hype him

BKayy:
According to Yoruba media, this place that you are looking at is safer than SE.

This is why I ask God to make SW to be as safe as this place that their media is hyping.

Idiot
Please carry your foolishness comot my front you dumb Igbo.

You get what you give pig
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Na me and them on this platform. They won't rest until they start condemning evil without discrimination especially Udele 1 and .

after4:
speaking of the devils themselves
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 5.
Rule 3.
Rule 2.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Gubioma: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
fergie001:

Video HERE
Dan Borno Speaking..... Zulum is doing his best, kanuri people are law abiding citizen. So,May Allah(S.W.A)Bring peace to my beloved state
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fourwinds:
please carry your stupidity comot for my side. Useless conehead chimpanzee...
Swineherd in the jungle
Pained swine grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Milkfactory: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.

Guy forget, Zulum is trying. I live in Maid., and can confirm to u that I didn't even know Boko boys had attack Maid because it is not a small town. Don't undermine Zulum if u are not living there.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by billyG(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
The earlier d military take d war to their enclaves d better.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Pained swine grin
loser swineherd in jungle
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Obialulifecoacj(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
This news no dey surprise me again!!!
Our prayers na make dem no meet us or family members sha.

Selfish human. It is the same mentality your leaders have. as long as our families are safe, let Nigeria burn.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Obialulifecoacj(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
billyG:
The earlier d military take d war to their enclaves d better.

I support this
but there are saboteurs among them
how will they win it?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tomk09:
Cc;
Oyiguoboupddate
Udeele 1
Mannabbqgrillss
ILovedemMannna
Biodun455
DubaiLiandlord1

Una don mute even with una multiple monikers yet no comment from you guys.

Na IPOB news una dey wait for to spew trash as usual.

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by after4: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
omo tis is the best i have seen so far
grin grin grin
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108217166][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
after4:
you sabi them

hallmark of a traitors and
unpatriotic citizen....
celebrating when misfortunes
touches our gallant troops..

with this kind of bile how do you sleep at nite

you stinks
and

you are low
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead aka ANINI
hallmark of a traitor &
bitter soul

woe unto you

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by after4: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
and who did you say you are again?

ajumma:

hallmark of a traitors and
unpatriotic citizen....
celebrating when misfortunes
touches our gallant troops..

with this kind of bile how do you sleep at nite

you stinks
and

you are low
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tomek09:
Cc;
Oyigboupdate
Udele 1

NLPolicewoman
ILovedemManna
Ajumma
Biodun45
DubaiLandlord1
abijaj

Una don mute even with una multiple monikers yet no comment from you guys.

Na IPOB news una dey wait for to spew trash as usual.
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy

voracious men
like a vulture
but certainly

you will also be devour

Our prayers always with
the gallant troops of the federation
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
after4

munafiqi

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
[s]Visit maiduguiri and understand the power of Yoruba propaganda on Zulum.[/s]

mydn44 lalasticalala seun oam4j dont tell me you don't see this offensive words instituted by this bodoh.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Holdis110: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
ORJI UZOR KALU’S VISIT TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU WAS FOR A POLITICAL OFFICE IN 2023, SAY’S KANUS LAWYER
Mr Ifeanyi Ejiofor the lawyer to the detained leader of the indeginous people of Biafra (IPOB) has described the visit of Orji Uzor Kalu, the former governor of Abia state as empty positioning for his selfish political interest.
Ejiofor added that their should be an investigation, as orji uzor kalu broke the DSS protocol visited Nnamdi Kanu secretly without the knowledge of his legal team or family members.
Nnamdi Kanu was not informed before hand that Orji Uzor Kalu was coming to see him. He was told that there is an important personnel that wants to see him and wasn't told who the person was.
Mr Ejiofor further explained that Orji Uzor Kalu's visit was pretentious as his aim is to win the hearts of (ndi Igbo) for his selfish political interest in the upcoming election in 2023. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/04/orji-uzor-kalus-visit-to-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-was-for-a-political-office-in-2023-says-kanus-lawyer/
[/url]

Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by after4: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
yan boko haram

ajumma:
after4

munafiqi
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by after4: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
like boko haram is already devouring your family and raping your sisters and mothers bah. I heard boko haram are no longer using bombs and gun, they are now using MORTAR. i would have asked you when you are going to wear your own suicide vest. terrorists

ajumma:

@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy

voracious men
like a vulture
but certainly

you will also be devour

Our prayers always with
the gallant troops of the federation
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
after4

"IPOB has begun a protection racket in the Orlu and Orsu area of Imo State. The Orsu/Orlu axis is now IPOB's enclave. My sources told me that the video of the beheading of the policemen was recorded somewhere around the axis.
For instance, bereaved families who are barely coping with the exploitative Igbo burial rites now have another burden added to their worries - pay the local IPOB cell or your burial will not hold. Period.
IPOB militiamen are now setting up checkpoints around the area. People are stopped and searched. If you work for certain government agency you could be tagged a "Sabo" (saboteur), tortured or even worse. People now pay to free their relatives apprehended by IPOB militiamen."

These are what will befall to your Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters and others Siblings sooner than later …The much cherished “UTOPIA” in Biafra land …. They have let loose the DOGS of mayhem & vandalism.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2021
after4, after4 , after4 ur death

land grabber
with evil manipulation
you want to get Biafraudi

traitor and separatist
4 ur treacherous activities
you deserved to hanged in
village square

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.