Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God (1149 Views)

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by Skybridge33: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Elon Musk is irreligious. His belief system could possibly be described as atheist or agnostic as best. His only faith is in science and in a systematic understanding of the universe and how the laws of the universe work, and in humankind.

Elon Musk Has Never Prayed

Wilson first asked Musk what he worshipped, to which he replied that he didn’t worship anything. “I do devote myself to the

advancement of humanity,” he said, “by using technology.” When asked if he prayed, Musk quipped, “I didn’t even pray when I almost died of malaria.”

According to Nigeria pastor if you don't pay tithe you won't get rich or be blessed. My question is why are these atheists people so blessed?

https://celebanswers.com/is-elon-musk-religious/
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
because being rich has absolutely NOTHING to do with god....only a very deluded brainless person believes that praying/paying tithe can get you rich...duh!

the only people who get rich in church are these fraudsters in robe calling themselves "pastors"

8 Likes

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by jetwonder(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
grin some pastors are scammer in highest order
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
A lot of pastors don't even believe in God. But they believe in its financial and control potential. All they wear is a mask to deceive the gullible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by Mariangeles(f): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
because being rich has absolutely NOTHING to do with god....only a very deluded brainless person believes that praying/paying tithe can get you rich...duh!

the only people who get rich in church are these fraudsters in robe calling themselves "pastors"

True relationship with God has nothing to do with money.
Before money, God was, is and will be after money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Interestingly, the rich men who believe in God are Pastors. grin
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Blessing is not in only material things although it's part of it. Jabez was not a poor man when he prayed to God that "oh that thou would bless me indeed

Abraham was not a poor man when God called him out of his father's land yet, God still said he would bless him.

Look at blessings from God's perspective, a wider perspective.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time. Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish" Luke 4:5-6

The highlighted are the utterances of Satan the Devil, so Pastors lied to you the riches of this system of things has been given to Satan {2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} so it's impossible for a true believer to gain worldly riches! Luke 16:13

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by motayoayinde: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
I KNOW ONE HERE WHO DOES.

ALIKO DANGOTE.

HE'S A PROUD MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by kingxsamz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
HenryDion:
A lot of pastors don't even believe in God. But they believe in its financial and control potential. All they wear is a mask to deceive the gullible.

This is true.
For people who claim that the world is ending soon, that humans are in the "end times" and that earthly things don't matter in heaven, they seem to be more eager in making money, acquiring wealth and assets on earth, like they don't even believe in what they preach.
Just reminds me of when Pastor Adeboye said "anyone who doesn't pay tithe isn't going to heaven."

4 Likes

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by jmoore(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you plant maize, it will germinate. It has nothing to do with your belief in God or lack of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by achorladey: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
HenryDion:

To that control potential na serious laughter grin grin grin.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by achorladey: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time. Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish" Luke 4:5-6

The highlighted are the utterances of Satan the Devil, so Pastors lied to you the riches of this system of things has been given to Satan {2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} so it's impossible for a true believer to gain worldly riches! Luke 16:13

May you have PEACE! smiley

Your organization needs UNRIGHTEOUS RICHES OF THE WORLD the reason they classed themselves as CHARITY ORGANIZATION in order to get full share out of the money coming from these rich men. grin grin

Who bought your former HEADQUARTERS situated at BROOKLYN for USA?

Na poor man abi? No be one rich man too wey dey use DEVIL'S RESOURCES according to you. Na regimented kind of thinking cause am.

Why una no donate am to charity to help others grin grin but choose to collect DEVIL MONEY grin grin

Your kingdom halls being sold nowadays who dey buy and which money dem dey use buy am? grin grin

Reality tells me you and your religious leaders keep selling things to get and gain riches from worldly people grin grin
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by hupernikao: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Skybridge33:
Elon Musk is irreligious. His belief system could possibly be described as atheist or agnostic as best. His only faith is in science and in a systematic understanding of the universe and how the laws of the universe work, and in humankind.

Elon Musk Has Never Prayed

Wilson first asked Musk what he worshipped, to which he replied that he didn’t worship anything. “I do devote myself to the

advancement of humanity,” he said, “by using technology.” When asked if he prayed, Musk quipped, “I didn’t even pray when I almost died of malaria.”

According to Nigeria pastor if you don't pay tithe you won't get rich or be blessed. My question is why are these atheists people so blessed?

It seems you have a lot of basics mixed up. He had "faith in science"? Do you fully understand what that means? Or you are just fixative on attacking "the Nigeria Pastors" than understanding well what you are speaking about? Bro, sit well o.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by petra1(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Skybridge33:

Ecclesiastes 2:26
26 . . but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God.

Job 27:16 — Job 27:17 (NKJV)
16 Though he heaps up silver like dust,
And piles up clothing like clay—
17 He may pile it up, but the just will wear it,
And the innocent will divide the silver.

Job 27:16 — Job 27:17 (NKJV)
16 Though he heaps up silver like dust,
And piles up clothing like clay—
17 He may pile it up, but the just will wear it,
And the innocent will divide the silver.

Psa 73:2 — Psa 73:19 (KJV Strong's)

2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone;
my steps had well nigh slipped.
3 For I was envious at the foolish,
when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 For there are no bands in their death:
but their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men;
neither are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain;
violence covereth them as a garment.
7 Their eyes stand out with fatness:
they have more than heart could wish.
8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression:
they speak loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10 Therefore his people return hither:
and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11 And they say, How doth God know?
and is there knowledge in the most High?
12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain,
and washed my hands in innocency.
14 For all the day long have I been plagued,
and chastened every morning.
15 If I say, I will speak thus;
behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16 When I thought to know this,
it was too painful for me;
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
then understood I their end.
18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places:
thou castedst them down into destruction.
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment!
they are utterly consumed with terrors.

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Because They derived their RICHES AND WEALTH FROM SATAN.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
You are jealous of some Pastors.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
CHRIST IS "THE FAITH"AND CHRIST IS RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU GET RICH BY PRAYING.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2021
HenryDion:

The ATHEISTS have started running their mouths.
Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

True relationship with God has nothing to do with money.
Before money, God was, is and will be after money.

COOOOORECT.

1 Like

Re: Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God by orisa37: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Interestingly, the rich men who believe in God are Pastors. grin

And they're the ECONOMY.

(1) (Reply)

Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God / Your Biggest Sin / Horoscopes -believes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.