Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult (54714 Views)

Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Trial Begins For Ex Israeli Minister Charged As Iran Spy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Habayomie(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
They don't know how to tag him a Muslim or African or Black forgetting that craze no Kno religion or race or colour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by okoIYAyin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid

You've said it all! Some fools will open their trash hole later and start saying guns don't kill but people do yen yen yen, if people don't have access to the gun, how can they kill with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ImoleNaija: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thank God individuals are not allowed to own guns in Naija. We have enough problems already.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Teerach: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
He should be Killed. He took away four lives. Injured others. Haba. Death by firing squad is fair enough. Since he decided to do what psycho grown ups do.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Jaqenhghar: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is why I like the american justice system. If na Europe they will do one wish washh trial, they will say he is a 1st time offender then give him a slap on the wrist. Most likely a suspended sentence. As a minor his name willl not be published
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by BIGBANGTHEORY: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
I can’t blame this idiot, he will not even have the privilege of court if he is Black, he must have been killed at the scene of the crime.
He will be going for long anyway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Crafteck1: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
That's what u get when u legalize weapon wetin looking at repercussions. I thank God say no Nigeria.. Many people for don die. From conductors, drivers, kidnappers, police, soldiers, mopol, wives, husband's, girlfriends, friends, bosses, workers, fathers, mothers thieves, and so on.

Its a 2 ways thing
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by mccloud224(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
That's what u get when u legalize weapon wetin looking at repercussions. I thank God say no Nigeria.. Many people for don die. From conductors, drivers, kidnappers, police, soldiers, mopol, wives, husband's, girlfriends, friends, bosses, workers, fathers, mothers thieves, and so on.

This is ONE needle in a basket case. Do you know how many die innocently in the hands of police, army,navy,airforce,customs,DSS,immigration, street thugs, cultists, etc every day in Nigeria all because they are defenseless? Havent you noticed how boko haram avoids areas with armed CIVILIANS?

Grow a brain I beg you.

3 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
BIGBANGTHEORY:
I can’t blame this idiot, he will not even have the privilege of court if he is Black, he must have been killed at the scene of the crime.
He will be going for long anyway.

Most school spree killers are white. Blacks, not so common.

Also a black kid shot three students at his school. Got released to 'home confinement'.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by fk001(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now that he is not a Muslim, flat!nos on nairaland won't say it was an act of terrorism they will rather blame it on pscho issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Danielmegg(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
bahd guy �
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by kriss27(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please y'all should go support me on YouTube by liking my video on this page on YouTube http://youtube.com/channel/UCf8KNR0k5k3zEVC2BNRo1oA just search for the video where @officialrayne is tagged. Please like and comment on it if possible. I need to win this 250k before Christmas �
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Bantu10: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Check well an u will see he has links to some muslims
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
habsydiamond:

1.You can own a gun legally in Nigeria with some restrictions. (Knew people growing up who owned guns). You register with the cops though.

2.Gun ownership is not a thing in Nigeria largely because a good gun is expensive. (Yes, robbers have guns..but that's because they have some rich backer who gave them, or they are part of a gang who have extorted enough cash to buy the guns..plus some robbers used to 'hire guns' )

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
fk001:
Now that he is not a Muslim, flat!nos on nairaland won't say it was an act of terrorism they will rather blame it on pscho issue

He is being charged with terrorisim...so he is a terrorist in the eyes of the law.

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
As he should.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Sheriman(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
I trust American system cos those dead boys will get instance justice unlike a country here in Western Africa even after the killer has been known and he is a son of a rich and political influential man from previous government or current government justice can be easily brought with bags of money. In just a matter of some time everything go die slowly and nothing will happen. Case close!! Welcome to Naijiriya.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid
see how a fucking rep is celebrating the season. Bleep.... I can't spot the difference

2 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Passionate888: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
black friday sale
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Obama talk about this, but americans never take it serious. That is why they are killing as normal thing
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by toyini1234(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
nobody is blaming Joe Biden. if this was a Nigerian story Buhari would have been in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by thatigboman1: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Those 3 boys that killed the lekki student should be charged likewise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by cayorday89(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:

No mind am. Person wey dem suppose don massage him face with better decking.
Although naija children sef get their own for body, but some kind beating wey we collect for small don make us avoid some kind things.
Hmmm my koboko journey in this life is legendary, at times its back to back to back and every time it was a hit like Michael Jackson's songs. One, two, three and four mouths we had it all coupled with tear gas as per only son of a force man.

2 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ccollins(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
what about the dowen college, have emphasized on it like you doing with a diaspora tragedy

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by TheRedpillguy: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well they can not change the constitution cus of feelings.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ccollins(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aether:
Eventually, even if he's convicted, the highest he'd be given is life imprisonment. This wouldn't bring the dead back, and he'd be fed with tax payers money, so there won't be any justice for the deceased.
at least something works and is being done to salvage the fait accompli . this is at least a eminent sign of a system that works
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by DukeNija(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

I don't think they are looking at parole for this one.

Plus being sentenced with parole, does not mean you would get parole.

There is one prisoner who committed a school shooting decades ago. As at five years ago, she had her request for parole denied.

Modified

Brenda Spencer, the prisoner i referenced above, was sentenced by 1980. She was eligible for parole by 2005. It was rejected. 2009, rejected, and told to come back in 10 years. Next parole hearing , 2022. No chance she would get it. (And she killed just 2 kids.)

For more infor about the crime she committed..see here.

2 Kids na just?

2 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by hammer567: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
I am sure Cococandy has something to say about this.

Coco is this your America?

Brain washed Nwa LGBT
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by AirBagde(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
In THE GAME'S voice.......

Tell me who inside it, Who's son is that
And how he get there, now tell me who gun was that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos) / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.