Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult (54711 Views)

Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Trial Begins For Ex Israeli Minister Charged As Iran Spy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by calcal: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingAttitude:
Oloribuu omo is still insinuating he's “not guilty”
**spits

You don't just conclude without hearing the other side, is that how you conclude in the zoo?
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by hammer567: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
A TEENAGER IS A YOUNG ADULT. (ADOLESCENCE)

THAT IS WAT I UNDERSTAND THE WORD TO MEAN AND SO IF THE COURT DECIDE TO TRY ONE AS AN ADULT, IT SIMPLY MEANS THE COURT EXPECTS THEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG.

THUS, THEY CANNOT HIDE UNDER THE SHIELD OF CHILD TO ESCAPE JUDGEMENT.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by bluecircle470: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid

Stop lying boy! Go to BBC and the internet to learn more
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by babtoundey(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Well served. Let him be taken in with hardened criminals like pedophiles, rapists, gay, pyschos and their likes. It would surely be a time well spent with this lots.

Ọmọ kọ́mọ
I will love it if he's made to pass on in the cruelest way. Electrocution will be near accurate.

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by musicwriter(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is all coming from mass murder committed by his bloodline hundreds or even thousands of years ago against innocent people. It's interesting how nature record thoughts in our genes from greatgrand parents to parents to children to go on fulfilling a desire.

The ancients studied these things and said that you shall "reap what you sow."
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
I learnt his parents bought the gun for him as a Christmas present, just 4 days before the shooting.
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do
whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid

My bruh i tire oo...Sense is far from most developed countries. Chaiiii
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by potosky: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:
Until America gain some sense and tighten down on their gun laws, this will keep happening. Since it's ok for anybody to walk into a gun shop and purchase a firearm as if he's purchasing shawarma, someone you don't know if he's a psycho or clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies, you just freely give him a firearm and he can do whatever he wants with it, then when it happens they start sending thoughts and prayers with candlelight vigils and using "we're strong" slogans. No, you'se stupid
and ur country with the opposite law is any better?....3 of my neighbors were kidnapped from their home last month.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by sonofElElyon: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59498167

Our laws should provide for such measures in circumstances akin to the dowen college tragedy
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by pacespot(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Humans, we need to realize that there are devils as well as angels among us. It doesn't matter the age, religion, political view, sex, or race. People commit any kind of act based on the adrenaline push within them. This boy might have taught his age advantage as a teenager (seeing as a minor under the law) would have him skipped any charges for his crime. We need to be applying some laws based on the circumstance, this one is an example.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by jaeon(f): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Too many video games, he now thinks real life is just like a video game. My heart bleeds for the grieving parents. His actions most surely be dealt with, no juvenile kankan!
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria/Nigerians learn grin learnooo....

God did not create white man with different brain. See your mate

Foolish people.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin suddenly everyone is wise grin grin
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
pacespot:
Humans, we need to realize that there are devils as well as angels among us. It doesn't matter the age, religion, political view, sex, or race. People commit any kind of act based on the adrenaline push within them. This boy might have taught his age advantage as a teenager(seeing as a minor under the law) would have him skipped any charges for his crime. We need to be applying some laws based on the circumstance, this one is an example.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
potosky:
and ur country with the opposite law is any better?....3 of my neighbors were kidnapped from their home last month.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Does nature really store such crime tendencies in our genes, interesting? I would like an in-depth explanation of this, as possible.

musicwriter:
This is all coming from mass murder committed by his bloodline hundreds or even thousands of years ago against innocent people. It's interesting how nature record thoughts in our genes from greatgrand parents to parents to children to go on fulfilling a desire.

The ancients studied these things and said that you shall "reap what you sow."
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by abidragon: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
only GOD knows y he did cause u cant judge a book by,its cover may GOD HELP,US ALL
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:

Newsflash, it is illegal for Boko Haram, ISWAP, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultists, militants and Fulani herdsmen to own firearms.

How much has the law stopped them from procuring guns?

Gun laws only disarm law-abiding citizens, and make them unable to defend themselves.

If an entire village is armed, do you think herdsmen will think twice before invading them?

If everyone on your street is armed, do you think armed robbers will think twice before attacking?

2 Likes

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
You are saying what i thought about too. Resonance

BuddhaPalm:

Newsflash, it is illegal for Boko Haram, ISWAP, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultists, militants and Fulani herdsmen to own firearms.

Gun laws only disarm law-abiding citizens, and make them unable to defend themselves.

[b]If an entire village is armed, do you think herdsmen will think twice before invading them?

[/b]
If everyone on your street is armed, do you think armed robbers will think twice before attacking?

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Mrlouis: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
JUST DON'T DROP THE SOAP
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by SeriouslySense(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
sometimes we just want to make a point and feel validated, so I can understand, why we want to look better, in reality, we love running from our problems or country.

True validation does not really come from what we believe or say, it comes from what we do, and how we have impacted our society.

Just take a look at our own society, and how have we fared, when we look at others, and whenever we see their problems we might become experts on how they should solve their problems, while we have never attempted to solve our own.

It's really sad when we are quick to see ourselves as better, whenever others do something wrong, but when they do something right we do not pay any attention, and then when we do a lot of wrongs, we pretend like we are still better, so it comes from a place of maybe disconnect or pretense, or maybe envy.

The fact is we are no better, and we can only learn to als improve ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by enonche85(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingAttitude:
Oloribuu omo is still insinuating he's “not guilty”
**spits

They want to start claiming insanity na.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Sleekfingers: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:
They always over pamper these white kids; they're all rude and spoilt brats.

Nigerian kids Nko? Very respectfully abi?
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by enonche85(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
suffering:
He’ll be out at 41 and hopefully not a better criminal. Gun laws keep prisons full. Prisons make an insane amount of money off cheap labour and inflated product prices. He should enjoy school lunches for most of his upcoming adult life. The parents are innocent, they did what most Americans would do for their children. He should take all the blame for his actions unless firearms aren’t meant for minors in his state of residence.

'4 counts of 1st degree murder with one count of terrorism', this boy will never see the light of day. That is if he's not sentenced to death. America that sentence people to life for one count of 1st degree murder.

1 Like

Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
ArchiLtd:

The depressing thing is that it is harder to buy alcohol than guns in Yankee.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by olatuns2017: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59498167

Thank u US

I dey my cubicle of remote area in Lagos

The number of people killed by gun in USA this year is more than the number of people Boko Haram and Igbos have killed in the last 2 yes
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by olatuns2017: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2021
calcal:

You don't just conclude without hearing the other side, is that how you conclude in the zoo?

If I slap ur stupid ipobish Werey mouth
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2021
USA and school shootings are like bread and butter.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by olatuns2017: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

If an entire village is armed, do you think herdsmen will think twice before invading them?

USA is seriously considering gun control

They are regretting giving access to arms!!!

What we need in Nigeria is employ more officers with proper training and incentives
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by suffering: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2021
enonche85:

'4 counts of 1st degree murder with one count of terrorism', this boy will never see the light of day. That is if he's not sentenced to death. America that sentence people to life for one count of 1st degree murder.
Spoken like a true Nairalander. That boy will get either 26 years or a life imprisonment with the possibility of parole. He will not get the death sentence based on his age and the terrorism charge was added to sensationalize the news. Watch and see. The problem I have is you people hardly go back on your words.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by suffering: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

I don't think they are looking at parole for this one.

Plus being sentenced with parole, does not mean you would get parole.

There is one prisoner who committed a school shooting decades ago. As at five years ago, she had her request for parole denied.

Modified

Brenda Spencer, the prisoner i referenced above, was sentenced by 1980. She was eligible for parole by 2005. It was rejected. 2009, rejected, and told to come back in 10 years. Next parole hearing , 2022. No chance she would get it. (And she killed just 2 kids.)

For more infor about the crime she committed..see here.
We’ll watch and see.
Re: US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult by goslowgoslow(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2021
ArchiLtd:
Lol my brother I taya o. If you read the latest gun laws in Texas that took effect in September you will be shocked.
For example you longer need permit and training to carry gun in Texas ( imagine a psychopath with gun) You can now carry your gun openly in Texas etc. It is really crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos) / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.