Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship (785 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by Adwoabroni: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
The setting and arrival of a bride at a wedding have become the talk of across the whole world.

Several couples have had plush weddings this year but I must say this particular one is the best of all considering its weird nature.

On a normal day, weddings are held in churches and the brides arrive normally but this has seen something different.

The wedding was held at a seashore and the most interesting part of all is how the bride arrived.

She was seen sitting on a decorated ship with three able men around bodyguarding her while the groom waits for her right at the bank of the sea.

This is indeed beautiful.

Watch the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXD3f-Ig1uQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=01cf2ba6-3def-4d5b-b755-0a472b1264c0&ig_mid=21295F10-535B-4C49-BF90-D4E7D8EE1B9E

https://www.browngh.com/best-wedding-2021-groom-holds-wedding-seashore-welcomes-bride-decorated-ship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Way cool!

No noise, no unnecessary stress from family.
Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by DavSagacity(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is super beautiful.
It is Lomantic..
U Gerrit, if you don't Gerrit forget abourrit
Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is nice. No party crashers except the ones under the sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by TheWolfen(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nice
Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by Jay5mie: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Make sea pirates catch una first
Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by tydi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Water has no enemy. What if she had arrived with fire; omo na 2 tear race for all man present there!!
Re: Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT 100 Level Student Purity, Says Yes To Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (vid / Why Men Should Not Like Sex And Should Stop Chasing Women. / My Life My Regrets..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.