Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible (22338 Views)

EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by ImoleNaija: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
How do we confirm this came from them? The IPOB I know hardly take responsibility for any actions or talks.
Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Knivesout(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Orji my man don buy better market ooo...he should kno that IPOB of tody is not d same as IPOB of yesterday.....

Its good to know when to mind ur bizness in this country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Mko123(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
triple996:
Ipob is a disaster to their community and humanity at large. Southern version of bokoham.na them carry mkurumiri come east grin

You sound like a ghanaian trying to comment on Nigerian thread.
Ordinary mmkpuru miri, you can't spell

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Femeto: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
You'll Be Held Responsible If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, IPOB threatened Orji Kalu

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/04/youll-be-held-responsible-if-nnamdi-kanu-harmed-ipob-tells-ex-abia-governor-orji-kalu
Same way he beat EFCC.
Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by merits(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mko123:

Slow poke

You NUT
Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by kriss27(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please y'all should go support me on YouTube by liking my video on this page on YouTube http://youtube.com/channel/UCf8KNR0k5k3zEVC2BNRo1oA just search for the video where @officialrayne is tagged. Please like and comment on it if possible. I need to win this 250k before Christmas �
Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
These dumb IPOB terrorists are high on crystal meth again. That Kanu terrorist must have sanctioned the visit before it took place but of course what do you expect from a bunch of savages who feed on human flesh?

Hungry head slammer. Instead of you to bother about how to feed well because I know you don't feed well, you are everywhere masturbating on issues that do not concern you.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
Unity Begging headslammer will always spew trashed in the cause of unity begging..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mystic216:

But they don’t talk too much like Igboho lawyer that followed ndi OFE MMANU to abandon their own
Still give IPOB their deserved credit. Anumanu
you fuckers.... Only know how to do one thing.. insult!! Insult insult!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by alfred007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
This one of things I do not like

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
Your Imaginery self destruct...

Your Nigeria is the one on Self destruction with it infamous policies and Nepotism
shatap... Insulting Nigeria morning nd night won't change anything. Your lot won't rule the country. If you like Kee ya sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
meolaniyi:
Yes I agree with IPOB. All these BMC are crying more the the bereaved. See all of them above. Fill in have destroyed them in the North.
God bless MNK.
then your brain must be vacuumed!!! grin. Mpukurummiri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Foolish animals, terrorists and killers.
May devil punish and kill anything associated with Igbos.
Terrible animals. Like Igbos, like boko haram.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by belovedaja(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
I agree with ipob, why should ouk visit mnk, ouk might be used to elim mnk

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by orlaglobal234: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tell him in the language that he will understand because this man sale Kanu Nnamdi to federal government of Fulani because of presidential ambition. Don't trust any politician especially Orji Uzor Kalu and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Tingotoe: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Hungry head slammer. Instead of you to bother about how to feed well because I know you don't feed well, you are everywhere masturbating on issues that do not concern you.
Go suck on it pained IPOB terrorist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by rickyrex(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
beg us till 2099 we will not give you beerfuro
if only you can cover your face with shame.... Nigeria with no dinity. Hunger, bad governance, bad policies, life snacher. Abeg Nigeria is dead

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Afonja muslim miscreant. Why not bother about how to feed well because I know you don't.

Only one person create thread, only one person use different accounts dey make comments

Student of University of mkpurummiri.

Ndi egbuwara isi united!!

Afonja ko Ochanja ni.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Moneymagnet24(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truth be told. Nothing will happen in this country, say make them catch you put prison for treasonable felony. Oga if anything do Namdi Kanu trust me nothing will happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Jostoman: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
triple996:
Ipob is a disaster to their community and humanity at large. Southern version of bokoham.na them carry mkurumiri come east grin
there are lots of this picture in everywhere in Nigeria including your mega city LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Rexwalters1: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
jmoore:
I love this confusion.

Anything that will make IPOB go on self destruct is a good development.

God will use the foolishness of IPOB to shutdown their stupidity.

If a bail condition is given now, they will start looking for a senator to volunteer.
Ungrateful Native Goats, Useless Mumurist Secessionists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by rickyrex(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
The way non igbos dey react whenever they here ipob or biafra eh... I begin to imagine the love towards igbos but pride and selfishness will not allow them to express it. They don't just want Igbo to leave them... So they will do anything to frustrate any effort put in place for the actualisation of biafra. Igbos are just so tired of this country that is not working. But y'all don't want to accept the fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
IPOB and their madness. Always ranting everyday like illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
Go suck on it pained IPOB terrorist

Grass eater still get mouth to talk. Your case deserves urgent medical attention because this one pass mental case

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Babastrong(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Politics is a continuation of war by other means. But it is very pitiable that Ipigs are not versatile in this game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Rexwalters1: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
rickyrex:
The way non igbos dey react whenever they here ipob or biafra eh.. I begin to imagine the love towards igbos but pride and selfishness will not allow them to express it. They don't just want Igbo to leave them... So they will do anything to frustrate any effort put in place for the actualisation of biafra. Igbos are just so tired of this country that is not working. But y'all don't want to accept the fact
How won’t they react, when it is always some selfish Nigerians from a region talking about breaking up the Federation, Wailers na only una dey Nigeria? Cry cry Baby Majority Tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Jostoman: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
jmoore:
I love this confusion.

Anything that will make IPOB go on self destruct is a good development.

God will use the foolishness of IPOB to shutdown their stupidity.

If a bail condition is given now, they will start looking for a senator to volunteer.
so how is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Don’t mind those disillusioned idiots that call themselves ipob.

Nonsense Wailers, @ least Justice Nyako has ordered DSS to allow omadike change his Fendi outfit before Orji Kalu visited, he must have carried some Eze wrappers & singlet for Ikenga Mazi Kanu to be adorning?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by Rexwalters1: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=108219105][/quote] Breaking News!!! Fugitive Mazi Ikenga Kanu has been apprehended by the Federal Government of Nigeria?
Re: IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible by mu2sa2: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mpkurummiri is working!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional / Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference? / Buhari Meets Governors, Mum On Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.