Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) (2285 Views)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / 20 Dead As Dams Burst In Bahia, Brazil As Region Hit By Floods(photos, Video) / How To Make It Fast In Brazil As An African (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Brazil is a very big country and we have some States where you won't find Africans and in some states, you would find a lot of Africans, so if you are coming to Brazil for the first time, the best place to settle down is in Sao Paulo and if you are a Nigerian Sao Paulo is the best place for you to start from because we have a large Nigerian community there in Sao Paulo.

I am in Brasilia now but I am relocating to Goias by January 2022 because of my business, I found a cheap kiosk there through my Bangladeshi friend. many people work in Brasilia and live in Goias they are very close.

Brasilia is big and dry and the Nigerian community here is not much and you would easily get bored. If you want to enjoy Brazil start from Sao Paulo or Rio before you move to any other place.

I would not be able to receive anyone in the state where I reside because I am always busy and I work from 10-5 Mon-Sat, I barely even have time for my own life. My only rest day is on Sunday and I don't step out of the house, if I want to receive you I would have to close my business and I would lose money, lol

By the way from next year, I would restart my traveling and focus on my E-commerce /Delivery business full time and my GF can handle the kiosk

I can not get accommodation for you

I can not get jobs for you

If you want to do business In Brazil I can guide you perfectly

So land in Sao Paulo and hook up with the Nigerian community there and start your life and if you want me to hook you up with the Nigerian community in Sao Paulo I can but that's all I can do.Enjoy Brazil and the best way to enjoy Brazil is, keep a small circle and mind your business and stay out of trouble

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/the-best-place-to-settle-in-brazil-as.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sao Paulo

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rio

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'd like to visit Rio someday! tongue
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'd like to visit Rio someday! tongue

Rio is very lovely and it's the place to be in Brazil, its on my life already by next year I would be there
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Rio is very lovely and it's the place to be in Brazil, its on my life already by next year I would be there

I'm gonna be expecting some beautiful JPEGs. cool
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Malory: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
I will like to visit Rio soon
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm gonna be expecting some beautiful JPEGs. cool

Yes sure that's the main reason why I am Going there to make videos and take pictures
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Malory:
I will like to visit Rio soon

Rio is a magical city
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by HOKIM(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sao Paulo... my sweet sao Paulo...... I'm in love with that place.... Once you get to Brazil, every other place(s) wouldn't interest you anymore.... it touch of European culture with the beautiful feel of south America... it's nothing I can explain with words.... Great work you are doing bros. ... thank you for going out of your way to helping us with both pictures and your time.... you are a gift many folks might not understand.... I owe u alot.... God bless u.. u are one of the REAL ones!!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Brazil is a very big country and we have some States where you won't find Africans and in some states, you would find a lot of Africans, so if you are coming to Brazil for the first time, the best place to settle down is in Sao Paulo and if you are a Nigerian Sao Paulo is the best place for you to start from because we have a large Nigerian community there in Sao Paulo.

Hello Buddy How are you doing this lovely weekend... Please i want to send one of my younger brother to Brazil he is a graduate and he's tired of Job hunting in Nigeria.. I have about 3M to give to him so he can travel out of Naija since that is what he wants.. Can you list the procedures of getting a Brazilian visa and if 1M can be okay for him to invest in a business in Brazil? Thanks.

I am in Brasilia now but I am relocating to Goias by January 2022 because of my business, I found a cheap kiosk there through my Bangladeshi friend. many people work in Brasilia and live in Goias they are very close.

Brasilia is big and dry and the Nigerian community here is not much and you would easily get bored. If you want to enjoy Brazil start from Sao Paulo or Rio before you move to any other place.

I would not be able to receive anyone in the state where I reside because I am always busy and I work from 10-5 Mon-Sat, I barely even have time for my own life. My only rest day is on Sunday and I don't step out of the house, if I want to receive you I would have to close my business and I would lose money, lol

By the way from next year, I would restart my traveling and focus on my E-commerce /Delivery business full time and my GF can handle the kiosk

I can not get accommodation for you

I can not get jobs for you

If you want to do business In Brazil I can guide you perfectly

So land in Sao Paulo and hook up with the Nigerian community there and start your life and if you want me to hook you up with the Nigerian community in Sao Paulo I can but that's all I can do.Enjoy Brazil and the best way to enjoy Brazil is, keep a small circle and mind your business and stay out of trouble

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/the-best-place-to-settle-in-brazil-as.html?m=1
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
HOKIM:
Sao Paulo... my sweet sao Paulo...... I'm in love with that place.... Once you get to Brazil, every other place(s) wouldn't interest you anymore.... it touch of European culture with the beautiful feel of south America... it's nothing I can explain with words.... Great work you are doing bros. ... thank you for going out of your way to helping us with both pictures and your time.... you are a gift many folks might not understand.... I owe u alot.... God bless u.. u are one of the REAL ones!!

I love Sao Paulo, infact you said it all about Sao Paulo bro and God bless you too

3 Likes

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=108212756][/quote]

1m is even too much but the more the better, I started with $1000 back then and again he should start small and understand the business and then grow, you can check the embassy website to get more info
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

1m is even too much but the more the better, I started with $1000 back then and again he should start small and understand the business and then grow, you can check the embassy website to get more info

Yes I have checked for him they said he needs to get an invitation letter to add to the documents he will be submitting for the processing of the documents .
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Teslason(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Where will you visit during December and January holidays?
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:
Where will you visit during December and January holidays?

From next year it should be RIO first , this year is gone already
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Teslason(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

From next year it should be RIO first , this year is gone already
No holidays for you?
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:

No holidays for you?

It would be the Christmas holiday for some few days and work continues
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nitasha007(f): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
On e-commerce business.... will you have a car/van?... or is it delivering what you sell? If is for your sales .... how about ebikes/scooters? Are they popular and affordable there? That's like the new thing... used more and more heavily here... but somehow the scooters are generally cheaper than the bicycles ... but the bicycles go faster!... think scooter speed regulated by law.
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Originalsly:
On e-commerce business.... will you have a car/van?... or is it delivering what you sell? If is for your sales .... how about ebikes/scooters? Are they popular and affordable there? That's like the new thing... used more and more heavily here... but somehow the scooters are generally cheaper than the bicycles ... but the bicycles go faster!... think scooter speed regulated by law.

I am saving up for a car because I can deliver and vlog at the same time grin, yes I would deliver what I sell, Brazilians love items to be delivered to them even if its a pencil and we charge for delivery.

Yes people use bikes and scooters here alot and they are not so expensive and you can split payments in 12 months like the pixs you see below, sem juros means no interest if you pay 12x with your credit card

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by CrownOfClay724: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Following.
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by olioxx(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
I must really commend OP for this, any time I come on Nairaland I make sure I read your articles.
Learnt a lot about beautiful Brazil. Especially there girls, hulala!!
OP please post on how to be friends with em Brazilian girls, and I hope they don't have same mentality as our Naija girls ooo.
Thanks.
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2021
olioxx:
I must really commend OP for this, any time I come on Nairaland I make sure I read your articles.
OP please post on how to be friends with em Brazilian girls, and I hope they don't have same mentality as our Naija girls ooo.
Thanks.

Lol, you know we have good and bad people everywhere, but Brazilian women know how to take love to another level, so be ready to kiss in public and hold hands while walking,in Brazil we have open display of offection so you would be fine. grin
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Carav17(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2021
olioxx:
Thanks.

Brazilian women love sex, it is not advisable to date a Brazilian women if you are jealous person. (nowadays feminism are very strong in Brazil, and the equality in Brazil means " women want to make sex like the men"wink lol
She can have sex with you today, and her friends during the week without problems.
Betrayal in Brazil is also common and widely practiced.
For those who like sex without commitment, Brazil is a paradise. For those looking for a serious relationship, it is quite problematic.
Well, everything depends of your intention.

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Dear Walk4brazil ,
I've never had so much desire to visit Brazil until I started following you.... I'm friends on Facebook with a Brazilian lady who live in Rio bonito , she only speaks Portuguese bit with Google I've been communicating with her.

I just hope I can visit there someday.

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Dear Walk4brazil ,
I've never had so much desire to visit Brazil until I started following you.... I'm friends on Facebook with a Brazilian lady who live in Rio bonito , she only speaks Portuguese bit with Google I've been communicating with her.

I just hope I can visit there someday.

Yes you can and she can make it all possible for you
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Samishiba: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by AkanP: 3:26am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm currently in Sao paulo. How do I connect with the Nigerian community here?
Re: The Best Place To Settle In Brazil As An African (photo) by Lonestar124: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
AkanP:
I'm currently in Sao paulo. How do I connect with the Nigerian community here?
How do get there, what kind of Visa do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable; Flights From Lagos To North Cheaper Than Lagos To East / Best Places In The Usa / @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.