Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) (70030 Views)

Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Niger State (Pictures) / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by TMSMedia: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAppsDpfD9M

Two Men Cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment two men clung on a moving car in order to settle an issue with the person in the car, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in the video, the driver of the vehicle refused to stop the car and the two men decided to cling to the vehicle while it was moving on a major road with other vehicles.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cep7SQDLJKU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by triple996(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria my country grin

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by WibusJaga: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2022

Walahi More than half of people in Lagos need to undergo psychiatric evaluation. grin

445 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by CleanInAll: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by airminem(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2022

What for??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by okomile(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Owo mi da crew
grin grin

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Shalommy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
And na woman matter them want settle in the grave so oo.. Chaii.. Naija men and kpekus na 5 and 6. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rogged men, na one day man dey die grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by temitope27(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crazy people plenty for this country

16 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mayemavins: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
[s][/s]
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Realists(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Walahi More than half of people in Lagos need to undergo psychiatric evaluation. grin

Monkey tail at work, this what you get when 90 percent of the people start their day with a SHOT OF DRY GIN, before worship their god or gods, before they go to work.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mayemavins: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
D

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol
Na to just help crush am since he's calling for death

More reasons why I can't live in lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by kasim155: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Naija my kontry

1 Like

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by madgoat(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
RIP to them cool
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by momodub: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Only in lagos

7 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by SonyaSpence: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Craze just full everywhere for Lagos

23 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Grandmmaster(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
issokay
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Segzy19: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na mad people full Lagos...

Special craziness, I tell you

19 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by dreh17(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
See cruise
Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
My people, my people!!!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omo wolabi.

This CornTree dun due for harvesting.

E be like sey normal people no plenty again... They just dey jakpa comot

1 Like

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Patriot9: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I use to tell people, We wey normal for Nigeria, we are just few.

10 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Patriot9: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I use to tell people, We wey normal for Nigeria, we are just few.

5 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Tvoice: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
James bond dey learn for where all dis wans dey aswear

10 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nastydroid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by STEWpid(f): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chai

All I see is a smelling bom bom.

Wey the heat that comes from beneath can incapacitate a burning desire for whatsoever.

It can be so smelly and scratchy..

Shior!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na werey full Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) by Emma4real333(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.