Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou (21319 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Listed In Goal 50. Messi, Maradona And Alexia Are Winners. / Lionel Messi Receives Alfredo Di Stefano Trophy And Pichichi Award / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by thundafire: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Barca ladies are good the can even beat their men sef. May God help dem Bayern Munich will welcome them to Europa on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by bewla(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Cerebellum: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
oga shut up
every body no be papa like you.

give your kids good food and watch a 13 years old look 20

it's called rapid growth

Must you abuse??

And how isn't he right?

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by specialmati(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2021
cool cool
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Undisclosed:
Just like d akamu ur boy pours in you, right? U just open ur smelling gutter n spit anyhow pour
e pain am oooo

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by specialmati(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Just before dem chop beating. Even the BalonDor couldn’t motivate the dwarf in France to score. Shey na some people’s goat be this?? . But Ororo missed out and still
Scored 2 to make statement, tell me what beats that. Chose your GOAT wisely.
when you watch football with lack of love and respect be wise
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Thanos5555: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Oleka1:
Congrats to the both of them

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

So your POS business is a multiplier shebi, Moderators need to block your account for fraudulent practice

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Jostoman: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Barcelona should send Jordi alba to real Madrid for one week to study how to cross ball from Marcelo and Alaba, that Jordi Alba bis one of the Barcelona problem and they should also allow memphis depay to play from the left side of the attack. Barca won't get the best of him if they continue using him as a striker.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Unauthodox(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
boss you sabi ooo, oyinbo self them dey lie for age oooo.....that Pedri go don reach 28-29....can a 20 year old boy be playing so much matches in a season running round the field even Putellas self go don reach like 35_38..
ayenale1:
Pedri is how old please... Less than twenty I guess but that is a complete cheat...that guy cannot be less than 28...with his clean shave he can't still cheat nature...nobody can cheat nature...

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Hellonearth007: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Just before dem chop beating. Even the BalonDor couldn’t motivate the dwarf in France to score. Shey na some people’s goat be this?? . But Ororo missed out and still

You can't reverse the BalonDor. Just live with it or frustrating will eat part of your liver soon

2 Likes

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Jostoman: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:
present the award n endup losing against betis at home, this barca sabi frustrate person based on ticket tinz..
hours after dey lost, bayern defeated Dortmund in a away game n na dt same bayern barca wan beat to qualify for UCL dis midweek o..
I believe in miracles shaa
modified- seems dis pained loser below still dey wail...jus continue my gee, the mourning period av bin extended to 3 weeks for people like u wey d pain of messi 7th win touch una soul, bt no carry dt tears enter Christmas o...
Jordi Alba is one of Barca problem, Barca need to send him to real Madrid to understudy Marcelo and Alaba on how to cross Ball and Barca should stop using Memphis as a striker if they want to get the best of him they should move him to the left side of the attack and they should try dembele as a false 9 the way they normally use Messi.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Pedri and Alexia Putellas present thier Kopa Trophy and Ballon d'Or at the Camp Nou before Barcelona's match against Real Betis

BR/FOOTBALL:

https://www.facebook.com/100044187438640/posts/482260646590179/?app=fbl

It invariably means that Barcelona won two Ballon d'Or. Messi was awarded with it because of his work in Barcelona and Argentina
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Adakintroy: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Messi/ lewandoski.

Don't compare a great goal scorer to great football player.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by anonymous1759(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:

Messi is not on any level with any player in the world. Leave him alone when he’s ready he’ll still perform don’t disturb yourself about it Ronaldo is having nightmares of Messi . While Messi just plays his game .
Look at your myopic thinking so because Messi fails to score yesterday he’s bad? Forgetting the season is still long. UCL, League, confederations cup and World Cup if Messi eventually wins 3or three of these trophy’s you’ll still criticize him because you only judge him on his off days with your jaundice eyes.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Akerele44(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Dwarf wey get money pass all ur generations grin
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:
present the award n endup losing against betis at home, this barca sabi frustrate person based on ticket tinz..
hours after dey lost, bayern defeated Dortmund in a away game n na dt same bayern barca wan beat to qualify for UCL dis midweek o..
modified- seems dis pained loser below still dey wail...jus continue my gee, the mourning period av bin extended to 3 weeks for people like u wey d pain of messi 7th win touch una soul, bt no carry dt tears enter Christmas o...
I have looked at it very well and hoping to see where the miracle go happen but sincerely barca go chop am that day sotey they go say they no wan go europa self grin
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Pidginwhisper: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Akerele44:

Dwarf wey get money pass all ur generations grin
My own generations get money pass all your own generations dead or alive. You see say levels dey this thing bro?

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Bamzyriches451: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Shai!!!! That babe Sha

I can imagine been in the same bedroom with her watching movie.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by MasonKendall(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Undisclosed:
Just like d akamu ur boy pours in you, right? U just open ur smelling gutter n spit anyhow pour
Person dey talk better and you dey caprisone anyhow. Sense no go everly reach you.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Hespee93: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:

May we never be a victim of any punishment we don't comit the crime, it's Messi that comitted the crime, but Barcelona will be the one to received the punishment.

This life no balance.

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by flamingREED(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
The question about Messi and Ronaldo is much like that asked about who is the greater between a lion and a tiger.
A lion needs his pack – a good team like Barca; but wherever the tiger is, with it without a pack, it registers it's majesty.

You see, Messi is Leo indeed.
And CR7 is tigris for sure.
But both are panthera!
Their rivalry is eternal.
So has God ordained it.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Frankkelworld: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
You're a wasted sperm... What has that got to do with Messi scoring goal? PSG are like 12points clear.. Where is Man U in EPL?...
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Lamasta(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who is expecting Barca to win before grin
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Albara(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats to both of them. But the barca femini team is doing better than the male team! Is like we'll start supporting the femini team and the the mumu male team jarey. grin grin grin
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Melanyn(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hala Barça...
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Youngmolis: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Undisclosed: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
MasonKendall:
Person dey talk better and you dey caprisone anyhow. Sense no go everly reach you.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Undisclosed: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
See where ur sense reach na Nairaland I pray for ur enemies
MasonKendall:
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Humanoid01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Let him keep scoring the goals and let Messi keep winning the Ballon D'ors. If e pain you too much, go collect the award from am.

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by zolajpower: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:
Guy I'm a Barcelona fan , no miracle on yhis one . Post messy exist from Barca has been so horrible, since he departed . They keep struggling. Just don't bet on them vs Bayern . Evil a blind man will tell you Bayern will win .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs / Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.