Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo (41697 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by izubext007: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
After they will say Igbos are wise. "They saw him coming out of the bunk, they search him and found the stuff, then tire him on the pole. Beat him untill he lost consciousness.
If they have sense while not destroy the bunk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by moshino(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Getting to a time when we start sending relief materials to AfghanEastern. Very terrible things happening there.

My thoughts and prayers are with humans there. cry

Send it first to the people eating grass as food, drinking and washing with cow urine, and the ones starving and dying in IDP camps in your country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Keep decieving yourself there. Your brothers in South Africa are some of the biggest dealers there and they've brought their meth cooking skills home.
shut up, thank you
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by toujurs: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why nah? Is it not his life that meth will spoil?
It seem you haven't been with a drug addict, he or she becomes a nuisance and could steal and your money and stab you.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ba7man(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108227827][/quote]Big Coward like you...... hiding behind another tribe and people's posts to talk.

Cowardly coward. undecided
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Comedian2019: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Zoo people carrying out jungle justice.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Anything Igbo and you see the gathering of frustrations and bitterness and jealousy and envy in the form of vultures grin
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Big Coward like you.... Anything Igbo and you see the gathering of frustrations and bitterness and jealousy and envy in the form of vultures grin ..
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Lionnation: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Why kill him, why? I don't like all these nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ORIAYO70(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Insecurity:
Youths kill man found with meth in Imo

https://punchng.com/youths-kill-man-found-with-mkpuru-mmiri-in-imo/

How do u differ from Fulani..

When ur community does not support social justice than jungle justice....these people r set of backward people.

Y will u kill person cos of mpiri or whatever u call it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ba7man(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108227937][/quote] K, coward. undecided
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Yankee101: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
They saw him coming out from a bunk were drugs are sold

Why kill the addict?

Why not stop the production?

Addicts need treatment not killing

Is nigeria this terrible now?

You can't be asking for blessings and piling innocent blood on your hands, it won't work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
See another senseless behaviour. *You attacked the person with the drug but failed to destroy the bunk you are aware is the den of the drug Lords are*

Did these killing make any sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by DroppingLiquid: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
"They saw him coming out from a bunk were drugs are sold"
Those who lynched him must be high on drugs too. If not, why don't they burn down where the drug is sold instead or arrest the culprits of the drug business. They know who sold this drugs, I suspect they are simply thirsty for blood hence the killing of the young man.

Them dey fear. Some people cannot go to the source to stop evil, they instead vent on those that can’t fight back. Just like our police

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
I believe killing him won't surmount to anything but chasing wind in this injustice stricken country. The ideal thing to do would be to apprehend him, trace the chain of distribution up the head and cut it off. That way it's halted significantly not destroying one of its foot soldier and expect the commanders to not replace one of its source of distribution with another. Everything no be by killing. It's hasn't solved anything and prolly won't when they've dropped smart approach at the entrance for an unnatural impulse and excessive bloodlust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by RodgersAkpafu: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Getting to a time when we start sending relief materials to AfghanEastern. Very terrible things happening there.

Stop talking nonsense
Disparaging Igbos (or anyone for that matter) will not get you anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by RodgersAkpafu: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2021
This is so WRONG

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Joeyfizzo: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibo people keep killing urselves... Senseless ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ORIAYO70(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess he’s a dealer and already known before his unfortunate dead.. I believe also that they youth have warned him several times .. but the drug don block his ears and he feels superhuman .. and maybe again the effect of the drugs on the community is becoming serious..

If that’s what it takes to return that drugs back to Lagos state.. is very welcome ..

No to jungle Justice.. but some are welcomed .

Igbos must fight this ICE and resist with every means possible..

Mkpurummiri must be returned back to Lagos ..

U must be high on something... So given forewarning to him without heed, then u decided to kill him...

Now I see how Biafra administration will look like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Big Coward like you...... hiding behind another tribe and people's posts to talk.

Cowardly coward. undecided

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108228196][/quote]Now hiding behind picture.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by kingthreat(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Good move but when they kill your brothers in Indonesia for the same. You guys will shout genocide.
Say no to drugs at all costs.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by bolabadmus38: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Very unfortunate. Handing him over to law enforcement agency would have been the best. He would have been rehabilitated.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Sleekfingers: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Insecurity:
Youths kill man found with meth in Imo

https://punchng.com/youths-kill-man-found-with-mkpuru-mmiri-in-imo/

Bunch of confused people. I am darn sure, he was not a dealer. Probably, a user.
Instead of the confused mofos to clamp down on the dealers.....
They said, he came out from a drug den....why can't they go inside the den, and beat those dealers to pulp? I spit
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by dhantey324(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:

Dude if i were you shame would not let me comment on anything. i recall how you were spitting fire as a buhari paid supporter in 2015. Now we are here feeling the heat. Oga go and rest abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Now hiding behind picture.

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by phorget(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
India and other asian countries must start doing thesame now, kill those cursed flathe@ded developers, shoot those bastards on sight
Imagine if those countries start killing these godforsaken developers from beerfraud land, pls who will remain in that cursed land

Asia nations has zero tolerance for drugs so they also kill anyone caught with drugs. If killing will solve the menace then let the killings continue.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Bunch of confused people. I am darn sure, he was not a dealer. Probably, a user.
Instead of the confused mofos to clamp down on the dealers.....
They said, he came out from a drug den....why can't they go inside the den, and beat those dealers to pulp? I spit on my conehead . grin
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by ablejesus26(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:

You igede boy foaming...

Maybe igede will welcome the drugs and it’s abuse
In the east .. we don’t .

It came from Yoruba land .. and yorubaland it must return

Beside southeast no need your prayers .. keep suckin on Yoruba .. Na dia e pay you.

Focus!

This boy God will still punish you for using Igbo to do this your rubbish �.
Why not choose another tribe like Igala ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway / Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos) / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.