Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo (41678 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
AnanseK:

Blood thirsty criminal tribe. Claiming independence when they are actually lawless and primitive. Taking a human life extrajudicially and they claim to be civilized. Law and order defines human civilization.

My friend see mouth close!! Since when has a life in the east become your problem? The same people you hailed the terror impostor for threatening to wipe them out. What do you care? BH is closing up on your ancestral home, your kinsmen are now paying tasks to BH, and all you care about is how Igbos solve their internal matters?

The event was an accident, you read it there yourself. Igbos are fighting their demons, the same demons your northern goons have deployed to destroy the igbo youths. Deal with your demons!!

And mind you, this is the most civilised and lawful way of dealing with issues like this, the young man was just unfortunate. Igbos are not like you bloodsucking regards that live chopping off people's heads for fun. The theme remains if you are seen with Meth ice, you will be flogged to stupor, and it remains so!! Deal with it!!
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Dcoy: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Hypocrisy..
Whenever those Igbo dealers are caught in India and co...
Once they are giving small beating you guys will start ranting online about why they are attacking your brothers... make them leave am na hustle him dey hustle...

Now na kill you guys are killing.....
Damn....
I think all those doing video encouraging village youths to take the law into their hand.... including that Sabi sabi actor... knows that this blood is on them....
They should all be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Another proof of Igbo rettardation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Gaddafih001(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
"They saw him coming out from a bunk were drugs are sold"
Those who lynched him must be high on drugs too. If not, why don't they burn down where the drug is sold instead or arrest the culprits of the drug business. They know who sold this drugs, I suspect they are simply thirsty for blood hence the killing of the young man.
Metamphetamin (Mkpurummiri ( is the enemy and not guf or hemp.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Diligence: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Jungle justice shld not b encouraged. Lesson here is: whenever NDIGBO agree to fight any menace, u better quit promoting it because u myt not live to tell the story. Their passion no be here-o-o
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Bunch of barbarians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by riczy(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
Those who lynched him must be high on drugs too. If not, why don't they burn down where the drug is sold instead or arrest the culprits of the drug business. They know who sold this drugs, I suspect they are simply thirsty for blood hence the killing of the young man.
NB: an average Nigerian has no brain to think, u get to unravel dt wen a crime happens, I have known this long ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Coolgent(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Ipob are southern version of bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by sageb: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Robbstark, Alabo7978. Sageb Kinematics, SaintBishop
Peleson Oyatz, Jank23h
Send message to Captain8 he will see to it that u guys alone are added to one of the Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups.
Iv been observing here for months, you guys are really great Ijaws.
Ijaws were unjustly Balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other and are fully together.
Time for 100 percent Ijaw Republic movements.
So many of the highest Ijaw leaders are working with the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Forces.

Ijaw Republic our home.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless our hero General Ditari.

Okay, noted.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Say no to drugs. The earlier Nigerians stop this "ice" proliferation the better for us. Ask South Africans
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Captain92: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
You don't kill drug addict, you apprehend them and hand them over to appropriate agency, they need rehabilitation..
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Adewale1603 SeunAdeniyi1 Yemi4real3 wetin u dey find for here you
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by eebraa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Babarians living freely all over Nigeria
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Lukaku95: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
don't tell me you believed the story. Yoruba media trying every means to tarnish igbo image.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by SeaTrade(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Afriqan:

So they know where it's sold but they chose to attack a customer instead of the seller.
Why not go to the source where it's sold and attack the distributor? As they killed him now, will it deter the circulation of meth in the east? undecided

Poor brains!
I think they just picked on the consumer cos probably he is a softer target they can use as deterrent/scape goat.
Most of those drug sellers and distributors are well connected and armed,so trying such stunt with them will spell doom for the assailants.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by treatise: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
The deceased has been a target, possession of meth was just alibi to kill; who appointed them to be monitoring meth users?
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by olawonder(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hypocrites undecided if they hear on the news that Saudi Arabia executes drug pushers, they’ll insult Islam and call it barbaric law! See now, you guys are now understanding the damage elicit drugs do to the society angry
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by KayCee92(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why nah? Is it not his life that meth will spoil?

Not supporting jungle justice but I want to te you that once he has taken the drug, it doesn't affect him alone....
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by sofiscatedmoron: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
He was not killed because of mpurumiri, but because the crime he committed under influence of mkpurumiri
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by olajizz01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:

K
L

Serves you right,you got more than what you bargain for, ipob.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by kriss27(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good afternoon, happy Sunday all!
You all should please go help me like my studio sessions video on this YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY @officialrayne, that is me like the video and comment � 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks. God bless you all�
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by donhils: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hope they face the full wrought of the law because this is involuntary manslaughter
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Yeyopizie: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess he’s a dealer and already known before his unfortunate dead.. I believe also that they youth have warned him several times .. but the drug don block his ears and he feels superhuman .. and maybe again the effect of the drugs on the community is becoming serious..

If that’s what it takes to return that drugs back to Lagos state.. is very welcome ..

No to jungle Justice.. but some are welcomed .

Igbos must fight this ICE and resist with every means possible..

Mkpurummiri must be returned back to Lagos ..

You are a fo×lish man or woman
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Gee64: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Blaming the stick that killed the snake
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by SALIMAN(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2021
They all know where it's been sold , only to be wait8ng for the victims to beat as if they are mopping up drug in thier society , it's however glaring that in Malay here majority of suppliers dealers are Nigeria East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.