Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo (41689 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:
That's how you know these people are evil.

It is on record that your kinsmen smuggle and peddle narcotics all around the world, and we see how you try to justify its trade.

You always plead for your brothers not to be killed whilst selling those substances in nations where it is even boldly written that such drugs attract a heavy sentence even death.

You lots are evil.

But a Yoruba woman was caught with Drugs ingested in her stomach as she was bound for Saudi Arabia. was she igbo? Oga cool down we know the routes where igbos and yorubas smuggle drugs.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2021
vedaxcool:

It is sad how the place is going ... We have to put them in our prayers.

Have you been to the east before? or you just want to make dense and stupid statements. Real stats show that South West and North are the most drug ravaged regions in Nigeria. i don't support what they did to that young chap, but i equally do not like online propaganda and spreading of hate.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by egunna(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess he’s a dealer and already known before his unfortunate dead.. I believe also that they youth have warned him several times .. but the drug don block his ears and he feels superhuman .. and maybe again the effect of the drugs on the community is becoming serious..

If that’s what it takes to return that drugs back to Lagos state.. is very welcome ..

No to jungle Justice.. but some are welcomed .

Igbos must fight this ICE and resist with every means possible..

Mkpurummiri must be returned back to Lagos ..
u blame everybody but urself for ur misfortune.was d drug thrown from Lagos to d east?if no,den it was brought.so d question now is who brought it?charity begins at home,dis ones want to start dere development locally.dey are tired of developing other ppls land.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Sheggy13(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:

K
Is that all you've got to say because you've been told the bitter truth about those drugs coming in from your brothers doing same business in South Africa and Asia? Don't worry, I know blaming Yorubas for every misfortune in your life and region, even your inability to have an erection is what gives you fulfilment.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by mfm04622: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2021
They know who and where the drug is being sold, they didn't attack the dealers, only the consumers! So much wisdom
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by yusluvad(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2021
This is pathetic...
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Skmoda360(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Scientists:
One dick down. I pity his woman this December, which dick will she enjoy this Chrismas
Broda, shey eh wa okay? Ere yin ti poju grin
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
"They saw him coming out from a bunk were drugs are sold"
Those who lynched him must be high on drugs too. If not, why don't they burn down where the drug is sold instead or arrest the culprits of the drug business. They know who sold this drugs, I suspect they are simply thirsty for blood hence the killing of the young man.
yh... All Igbos are blood thirsty
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Keep decieving yourself there. Your brothers in South Africa are some of the biggest dealers there and they've brought their meth cooking skills home.

louder!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by learnedman(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
yes ooo
just like we have dozens of idp in benue but the great omenka doesn't give a rat ass about it but pokenosing on his imaginations that will never happen to Soouth east cheesy
continue behaving like the proverbial ostrich,just remember that what goes around comes around
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Born2Breed(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
See senselessness.

You know the bunk where the drugs are sold and the idiot mob didn't deem it fit to storm that place. Instead, you killed a man whose will has been weakened by addiction.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Jman06(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Tingotoe:
It's wrong to kill a drug addict instead you should try and help him. It's the dealer I've got no concern for
This is what I was going type. Good you have said it all.

Our people are too ignorant!!! You don't beat a drug addict!!! It's like beating a sick person for being sick. What you do if want to help is send him to rehab! Those people can't help themselves anymore!

The target should be those selling such drugs! Beat them! Kill them if you want and burn down their houses and businesses. That way, you'll be protecting the future generation from getting access to those illicit drugs!

3 Likes

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by chrizzyace: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
My question is why do they have to beat the living day light of them before they feel well? I don’t know if a better solution but there should definitely be a better way to go about fixing or rehabilitating them.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AnanseK(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Blood thirsty criminal tribe. Claiming to be independent minded when they are actually lawless and primitive. Taking a human life extrajudicially and they claim to be civilized. Law and order defines human civilization.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by eldoradoxx: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
LILTJAY:
Igboland grin grin
Igbo land will never allow drugs take its foothold on their people in their land. I knew extreme measures would be taken against druggies involved in this methamphetamine abuse in the East. It has happened, nobody reported anything to the police, the dead buries their dead and everything goes on as normal. Warn methamphetamine dealers and users in the East, it will be jungle when caught. A society that allows such kind of mind numbing drug enter its people is dead and gone. Methamphetamine abuse is what has kept the North in darkness of insecurity. Terrorists use it, herdsmen use it.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by naturefellow(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Scientists:
One dick down. I pity his woman this December, which dick will she enjoy this Chrismas
says a sex freak who briefly came out of the romance section
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Tingotoe:
It's wrong to kill a drug addict instead you should try and help him. It's the dealer I've got no concern for

It was an accident
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Patrioticman007(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Getting to a time when we start sending relief materials to AfghanEastern. Very terrible things happening there.

My thoughts and prayers are with humans there. cry

Cannibalistic pigs eating humans since the days of nyamiris wars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Getting to a time when we start sending relief materials to AfghanEastern. Very terrible things happening there.

My thoughts and prayers are with humans there. cry

Foolish goat doing the bids of his pay master. Oga...the most remote area in the east is far more developed than your entire village put together. Take the relief materials to your kinsmen in the North, I hear they are now rating grasses in IDP camps. Ode!
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess he’s a dealer and already known before his unfortunate dead.. I believe also that they youth have warned him several times .. but the drug don block his ears and he feels superhuman .. and maybe again the effect of the drugs on the community is becoming serious..

If that’s what it takes to return that drugs back to Lagos state.. is very welcome ..

No to jungle Justice.. but some are welcomed .

Igbos must fight this ICE and resist with every means possible..

Mkpurummiri must be returned back to Lagos ..

It was originally from the North actually.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by Coldie(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Foolishness is when u know where the drugs are sold, do nothing about it and start attacking o buying it.

Y not cut off the source?
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by onunwa21(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Holla911:
"They saw him coming out from a bunk were drugs are sold"
Those who lynched him must be high on drugs too. If not, why don't they burn down where the drug is sold instead or arrest the culprits of the drug business. They know who sold this drugs, I suspect they are simply thirsty for blood hence the killing of the young man.
Supported
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2021
chrizzyace:
My question is why do they have to beat the living day light of them before they feel well? I don’t know if a better solution but there should definitely be a better way to go about fixing or rehabilitating them.

Although it is very wrong to brst him to death, but trust me, there are no better effective remedy than 5-7 mins of mass beating. All those rehabilitation shii na just grammar, this is Africa, our system works differently. The young man is just so unfortunate.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by od501: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Coldie:
Foolishness is when u know where the drugs are sold, do nothing about it and start attacking o buying it.

Y not cut off the source?

We only read what the report says. It is never possible that the seller or the deport will be spared.
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by GreenArrow1(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Anything Igbo and you see the gathering of frustrations and bitterness and jealousy and envy in the form of vultures grin

grin grin grin
You do not yet realize that you people provide a comic relief to the rest of the country you call a "Zoo" at this particular moment in time. Own goal after own goal from a supposedly more superior people. grin

One wonders why you people have not yet migrated to a biafraland online forum but instead hopelessly cling to a zoo forum (nairaland) where you have consistently wailed uncontrollably for years on end.

You guys are the butt of jokes okay. Don't take it personally.

Just imagine the average I.Q of a people who decide to leave a bunk standing while they lynch an individual drug abuser instead.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
What kind of savagery is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

grin grin grin
You do not yet realize that you people provide a comic relief to the rest of the country you call a "Zoo" at this particular moment in time. Own goal after own goal from a supposedly more superior people. grin

One wonders why you people have not yet migrated to a biafraland online forum but instead hopelessly cling to a zoo forum (nairaland) where you have consistently wailed uncontrollably for years on end.

You guys are the butt of jokes okay. Don't take it personally.

Just imagine the average I.Q of a people who decide to leave a bunk standing while they lynch an individual drug abuser instead. any little thing Igbo and long epistles on how to foam in the mouth by vultures grin
Re: Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo by DaveHarry(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
What right do they have to even lay a finger on him because he was seen with the substance, in the 1st place? Okay they are helping NDLEA to perform their duties, of which beating a suspect is not even among.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway / Engine Oil Poured On A Teenage Girl For Stealing From A Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.