Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

About Men Who Depend On Women For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Men Who Depend On Women For Money (5082 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
There are some nigerian men today who are so lazy to earn a living that they are content fleecing old women for money.In Lagos,London,Hamburg and other big cities you see such guys hanging out and running after old women just for some few dollars,naira and euros.Some stay in with their sugar mummies depending on them for monthly allowances or in some extreme cases they have to make do with the All stars sneakers,tennis shoes,tommy hilfiger boxers or T-Shirts that their suger mummies buy for them in exchange for sex.Some real despirate nigerian men even pose as gays and sleep with old white men for anything they can get.Germany has the worst of the nigerian male prostitutes and including the uk as well which seems to lend the fact that most nigerians in the Uk and Germany are chronic failures.If u are a man and u sleep with women for money you are not fit to be called a man and u are not fit to stand in the commity of men.

1 Like

Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by MsPotato(f): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
to each his own cry
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
tom28:

There are some nigerian men today who are so lazy to earn a living that they are content fleecing old women for money.In Lagos,London,Hamburg and other big cities you see such guys hanging out and running after old women just for some few dollars,naira and euros.Some stay in with their sugar mummies depending on them for monthly allowances or in some extreme cases they have to make do with the All stars sneakers,tennis shoes,tommy hilfiger boxers or T-Shirts that their suger mummies buy for them in exchange for sex.Some real despirate nigerian men even pose as gays and sleep with old white men for anything they can get.Germany has the worst of the nigerian male love-peddlers and including the uk as well which seems to lend the fact that most nigerians in the Uk and Germany are chronic failures.If u are a man and u sleep with women for money you are not fit to be called a man and u are not fit to stand in the commity of men.

Cretin, you have been documenting your dream life?
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Blazay(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
Most Nigerian men do this in Nigeria. All they wanno do is to be eating old pooshies to set themselves up. One man may have up to 5 sugar mommies. cheesy

Some real despirate nigerian men even pose as gays and sleep with old white men for anything they can get.Germany has the worst of the nigerian male love-peddlers and including the uk as well which seems to lend the fact that most nigerians in the Uk and Germany are chronic failures.

Why do you think most of the inhabitants of the cyber airways designate UK. . . No job. Hustlers. . . looking for customers! cheesy

You are absolutely correct! Even in the US too! I know of one Igbo guy here that just keeps jumping from one old white woman to another. . . living off them in exchange for sexual favors. He drives the best cars and has refused to settle down after marrying one white woman and producing a child with cerebral palsy. . .he abandoned the woman and the child after getting his green card!
Marrying a Nigerian man from the UK in this day and age? Hehn-hehn-hehn! You can bet ya sweet arzzze he has sold both his anus and eating all the Indian and Paki pooshies all over that Europe.  MOST are bisexuals. . . Hmmm! cheesy

It is not uncommon to see a 25 year-old male eating a 70 year-old poohsie in places like London and Germany. Especially Yoruba and Igbo boys! grin

In short. . .if you wanna get a goooood 'lickin' once in a while. . . just head to London or Germany. The Nigerian men over there are experts in using their mouths to clean menstrual fluids. . . for a bottle of St. Remys or a box of Malborro!

Chei! cry
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin, you have been documenting your dream life?
I was hoping u had come in here and imagine your stupid ass falling for the bait cheesy haha!
Was it your fat German sugar mummy who pipped you up in that apartment you residing in Frankfurt and how much a night does she pay u for licking her old wrinkled kitten cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

There are some nigerian men today who are so lazy to earn a living that they are content fleecing old women for money.In Lagos,London,Hamburg and other big cities you see such guys hanging out and running after old women just for some few dollars,naira and euros.Some stay in with their sugar mummies depending on them for monthly allowances or in some extreme cases they have to make do with the All stars sneakers,tennis shoes,tommy hilfiger boxers or T-Shirts that their suger mummies buy for them in exchange for sex.Some real despirate nigerian men even pose as gays and sleep with old white men for anything they can get.Germany has the worst of the nigerian male love-peddlers and including the uk as well which seems to lend the fact that [b]most nigerians in the Uk and Germany are chronic failures.[/b]If u are a man and u sleep with women for money you are not fit to be called a man and u are not fit to stand in the commity of men.

I see undecided undecided

well maybe the ones you know
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
Blazay:

Most Nigerian men do this in Nigeria. All they wanno do is to be eating old pooshies to set themselves up. One man may have up to 5 sugar mommies. cheesy

Why do you think most of the inhabitants of the cyber airways designate UK. . . No job. Hustlers. . . looking for customers! cheesy

You are absolutely correct! Even in the US too! I know of one Igbo guy here that just keeps jumping from one old white woman to another. . . living off them in exchange for sexual favors. He drives the best cars and has refused to settle down after marrying one white woman and producing a child with cerebral palsy. . .he abandoned the woman and the child after getting his green card!
Marrying a Nigerian man from the UK in this day and age? Hehn-hehn-hehn! You can bet ya sweet arzzze he has sold both his anus and eating all the Indian and Paki pooshies all over that Europe. MOST are bisexuals. . . Hmmm! cheesy

It is not uncommon to see a 25 year-old male eating a 70 year-old poohsie in places like London and Germany. Especially Yoruba and Igbo boys! grin

In short. . .if you wanna get a goooood 'lickin' once in a while. . . just head to London or Germany. The Nigerian men over there are experts in using their mouths to clean menstrual fluids. . . for a bottle of St. Remys or a box of Malborro!

Chei! cry
Lmbao! true word my brother cheesy cheesy
This poster called sagamite for a example is the typical type of nigerian men abroad who sleep with old women for money.He did say on another thread that he if a woman really makes his day financially he would be ready to lick her menstrual mess.What a goat he is grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

I see undecided undecided

well maybe the ones you know
Yea especially igbo boys
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
you rolling with the wrong pple den

you need to change your friends
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Dsense(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

There are some nigerian men today who are so lazy to earn a living that they are content fleecing old women for money.In Lagos,London,Hamburg and other big cities you see such guys hanging out and running after old women just for some few dollars,naira and euros.Some stay in with their sugar mummies depending on them for monthly allowances or in some extreme cases they have to make do with the All stars sneakers,tennis shoes,tommy hilfiger boxers or T-Shirts that their suger mummies buy for them in exchange for sex.Some real despirate nigerian men even pose as gays and sleep with old white men for anything they can get.Germany has the worst of the nigerian male love-peddlers and including the uk as well which seems to lend the fact that most nigerians in the Uk and Germany are chronic failures.If u are a man and u sleep with women for money you are not fit to be called a man and u are not fit to stand in the commity of men.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

Don't mind the cretin!

He thinks all those abroad are as pathetic as his click. People's perception is heavily based on their social network.

He and Blazay must have been to the same school.

He is observed with geriatric se.x and can't stop talking about it.

He is a pathetic, illiterate reetard. Check out his grammar:

tom28:

Lmbao! true word my brother cheesy cheesy
This poster called sagamite for a example is the typical type of nigerian men abroad who sleep with old women for money.He did say on another thread that he if a woman really makes his day financially he would be ready to lick her menstrual mess.What a goat he is grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
^^^^^how come you dont come to play footie again cheesy
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

Its not about being friends with such ppl but being familiar with what happens in your environment.For example if you comment about crimes and terrorism does this mean your are friends with armed robbers and terrorists?
My friend get a big picture of what i am trying to say.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

Its not about being friends with such ppl but being familiar with what happens in your environment.For example if you comment about crimes and terrorism does this mean your are friends with armed robbers and terrorists?
My friend get a big picture of what i am trying to say.

dont understand you mehn. . . . pls explain better

btw as far as i am concern crap like that happens a lottttttttttttttt in naija not out here

yes there are some pple dat will date older pple for papers NOT money
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't mind the cretin!

He thinks all those abroad are as pathetic as his click. People's perception is heavily based on their social network.

Blockhead it has been exposed that many nigerians in the uk do nothing but depend on the uk govt for welfare and they spend all these welfare money on expensive clothes and shoes and because of their idleness they spend all their time watching home vidoes and what have you.I know many of such who have used such welfare money to build huge mansions back home.In Germany as well there are many who also depend on welfare while some are pimps or male prostitutes.I know u are a gigolo and you are just mad because i am making fun of your profession, haha! cheesy grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't mind the cretin!

He is a pathetic, illiterate reetard. Check out his grammar:

This is coming from someone who spelt reign as rain, hahaa! grin grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

Blockhead it has been exposed that[b] many nigerians in the uk do nothing but depend on the uk govt for welfare and they spend all these welfare money on expensive clothes and shoes and because of their idleness they spend all their time watching home vidoes and what have you.I know many of such who have used such welfare money to build huge mansions back hom[/b]e.In Germany as well there are many who also depend on welfare while some are pimps or male love-peddlers.I know u are a gigolo and you are just mad because i am making fun of your profession, haha! cheesy grin

welfare money must be about some thousand pounds den. . . . don you think

dude get your facts right

welfare money can't even buy you a designer brief. . . . let alone cloths duhhh
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

dont understand you mehn. . . . pls explain better

btw as far as i am concern crap like that happens a lottttttttttttttt in naija not out here

yes there are some pple dat will date older pple for papers NOT money
There are young nigerian men in lagos who sleep with sugar mummies for money and yes it happens in nigeria just like it happens in the west as well.I bet u have heard about the story about the igbo boy who wants to marry a German man and he posted a nude picture about himself on his blog.He"s your typical male prostitute who sells his backside to white men for a few euros.Many nigerians are living a worthless life over here in the west and they have become a big disgrace to we law abiding nigerians.I will continue to hit at these worthless nigerians and sagamite is an example of the worthless nigerians i am talking about.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

^^^^^how come you dont come to play footie again cheesy

Injuries o. grin

But I will still come sometime soon sha. grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Pennywise(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
I am surprised any Nigerian woman shld have to pay inorder to get laid. Pretty or not. Tall or short. Dark or light. Sooooo many men in naija wanting to get laid. And so few women
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by r231(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
so all dis is cos of one igbo guy in Germany
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

Blockhead it has been exposed that many nigerians in the uk do nothing but depend on the uk govt for welfare and they spend all these welfare money on expensive clothes and shoes and because of their idleness they spend all their time watching home vidoes and what have you.I know many of such who have used such welfare money to build huge mansions back home.In Germany as well there are many who also depend on welfare while some are pimps or male love-peddlers.I know u are a gigolo and you are just mad because i am making fun of your profession, haha! cheesy grin

Cretin, exposed where?  grin

In your cretinous, illiterate circle?

Where was it exposed, mooron?

tom28:

There are young nigerian men in lagos who sleep with sugar mummies for money and yes it happens in nigeria just like it happens in the west as well.I bet u have heard about the story about the igbo boy who wants to marry a German man and he posted a unclothed picture about himself on his blog.He"s your typical male love-peddler who sells his backside to white men for a few euros.Many nigerians are living a worthless life over here in the west and they have become a big disgrace to we law abiding nigerians.I will continue to hit at these worthless nigerians and sagamite is an example of the worthless nigerians i am talking about.

You seem to be the only one that has that information and awareness? grin

Stop telling your life stories? Pathetic geriatric-loving cretin! grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

so all dis is cos of one igbo guy in Germany
I am using an example.There are many igbo men who sleep with oyibo men for money in europe.You can ask sagamite because he is one of them.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin, exposed where? grin

In your cretinous, illiterate circle?

Where was it exposed, mooron?

You seem to be the only one that has that information and awareness? grin

Stop telling your life stories? Pathetic geriatric-loving cretin! grin
You just ranting.You are nothing more than a gigolo who sleeps around with middle aged white women for tennis shows,All stars sneakers and Tommy hilfiger boxers and T-shirts grin grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
typo
tennis shoes
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
Blazay:

Marrying a Nigerian man from the UK in this day and age? Hehn-hehn-hehn! You can bet ya sweet arzzze he has sold both his anus and eating all the Indian and Paki pooshies all over that Europe.  MOST are bisexuals. . . Hmmm! cheesy

Chei! cry

[size=22pt]Damn.  shocked shocked shocked[/size]

OP,

If those manbitches wants to be known for that and disgrace their country at the same time that THEIR BUSINESS.  There is nothing you can do.  Desperation is a powerful thing and it is sad when a manbitch leave his children behind simply for some smokes.  That's pathetic.  Oh well if those women can deal with being used and abused that their business too.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
Thank God you said some not all. I've met a few naija guys who do this sort of shite, but they're few.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

Even in Nigeria there are aboki beggers who have made a big hit begging for money in the streets.There are many of them with cars and big houses and they made it frm street begging the same way that nigerians who depend on welfare money.Lol u must be out of this world if u say u havent come across welfare begging nigerians who have state of the art automobiles and houses all over nigeria from welfare money.Shine your eyes my friend.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
r231:

Can you buy me a pair of socks? cry
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]Damn. shocked shocked shocked[/size]

OP,

If those manbitches wants to be known for that and disgrace their country at the same time that THEIR BUSINESS. There is nothing you can do. Desperation is a powerful thing and it is sad when a manbitch leave his children behind simply for some smokes. That's pathetic. Oh well if those women can deal with being used and abused that their business too.
Sagamite i hope you hear wetin Chima talk.Stop being a manbitch for once and stop depending on grandmoms sending you boxers and sneakers in exchange for the sexual favours u give them.
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2011
tom28:

You just ranting.You are nothing more than a gigolo who sleeps around with middle aged white women for tennis shows,All stars sneakers and Tommy hilfiger boxers and T-shirts grin grin

Cretin, where has it been exposed? grin

And you are talking about ranting when you are using agbero evidence? grin

Show proof of any form of education by backing up your agbero rant that it has been exposed. grin

What is tennis shows? Foool! grin
Re: About Men Who Depend On Women For Money by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin, where has it been exposed? grin

What is tennis shows? Foool! grin
That was a typo you m0nkey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. / This made me laugh / Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.