Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (51783 Views)

Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by BABANGBALI: 4:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
no wonder
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by BABANGBALI: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2021
I was a real bully in boat primary and secondary schools, so much that some femail teachers were always afraid of me. I entered primary school at the age of 17 and my nickname then was Alhaji agba given to me by our headmistress.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by joyandfaith: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
My parents were extremely peaceful people. My mother being a judge avoided taking laws into her hands.

But when I was in JSS1 in a boarding school, the biggest boy in the class was always trying to bully me. Always, it was me he was picking on, and I was not the smallest in the class. In fact, I was one of the tallest, just that I was skinny.

One day, while we were lined up in front of the dining hall, he tried to bully me again. I faced him, and dared him to touch my head again. He was shocked. Since then, he never tried to bully me again.

Bullies are cowards. Even if you can't fight, stand up to them. They will never trouble you again.

Nice one!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Bigcowhorn: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
ModestGal:

My parents as well. That's one stupid African culture of morals, especially educated folks. You will notice the illiterates are the ones that come to school to fight their children's teachers, and bullies.

Is Mercy Johnson an illiterate?
Stop saying what you know not.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by bukarolz: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2021
After my brothers and friends stormed our notorious secondary school to rough-handle 2 bullies, it was dubbed 'two minutes beating from the allied forces'.

I was treated like a prince afterwards.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by 1Sharon(f): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I was a real bully in boat primary and secondary schools, so much that some femail teachers were always afraid of me. I entered primary school at the age of 17 and my nickname then was Alhaji agba given to me by our headmistress.

Right grin
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Judd007: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2021
When them know who the papa be for street,the bully go change mind fast,
If you know, you know.
At times you fight the devil with demons.
No time for long thing.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Stankovic22: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2021
My own Na my mama and area boys storm school come beat my teacher.

I remember then, I should be in primary 2 then (8yrs old).

We relocate from our former place to a far place so most times Na my 5am we dey wake to prepare for school because my school still dey for my old area.

This particular day Na, we prepared late and my brothers drop me for school just saw minutes after 8am.

As them drop me for gate and left, I walked in and saw Mr Nwabueze (popularly known as Mr cap) flogging late comers, this man know say we relocate go far and most times I am the first person to come to school instead him flog me.

Worse be say him no flog me for hand or bumbum but for the back of my legs.... Immediately him flog me, heavy marks show for my legs nai I cry go house (that is the former place we been pack out from)

Neighbors called my mom and she left work to see me, the marks Don even turn black with blood stains (I dey very light in complexion). Immediately she carry me dey go meet the man for school.

We reached there nai she jacked the man ehhh, while the man was still forming boss, we no know say street people also carry cane and sticks follow us for back grin grin

As my mom and the teacher dey dig am nai we hear noise for gate, battalions from my former Area don storm school grin

Them beat the teacher Ehhhh na even my mom Kon dey beg grin

So fast forward till I left the school, the man no flog me at all, in primary 5 he became my class teacher and I was his best student.

I literally took first position in that school from primary one till primary six....

Well, when we enter secondary school we later hear say government sack Mr cap for attempting to rape a fellow teacher

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by efighter: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Only one person go just post one long epistle of boredom like so? shocked shocked

Lazy youth, to read few lines is big job to you

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by NoToPile: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2021
ablejesus26:
It's good to plan ahead of this things, because they are the ills that will always be in a social enclave.
The moment my boy turned 6 I enrolled him for martial arts and boxing training.
Plus I have already inputed the ideology that loosing the fight is not the big loss,but rather not fighting at all.

This is what we find ourselves in as parents so let's make sure they are mentally and physically equipped to at least survive in the cruel world we brought them into.

I would spank my son if he comes home to tell me someone is bullying him,with a 5years martial arts and boxing experience,
I know how much I dey pay for him boxing classes alone,where I come from we don't waste money, so if He doesn't fights off his bully and send a good don't try this with me signal he has wasted my money ☹️

Una no go kill persin on NL grin grin

Interestingly my elder cousins children got registered for karate when they were young, around 4 and 6, I always underestimated the hii and haa they were always shouting during practice until one of them hit me on my back, I was shocked at the amount of pain that small hit did to me, this happened years ago children I senior with more than 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by oluwaahmed: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
My parents were extremely peaceful people. My mother being a judge avoided taking laws into her hands.

But when I was in JSS1 in a boarding school, the biggest boy in the class was always trying to bully me. Always, it was me he was picking on, and I was not the smallest in the class. In fact, I was one of the tallest, just that I was skinny.

One day, while we were lined up in front of the dining hall, he tried to bully me again. I faced him, and dared him to touch my head again. He was shocked. Since then, he never tried to bully me again.

Bullies are cowards. Even if you can't fight, stand up to them. They will never trouble you again.

Only SIMPle men will rush to school to fight their sons school bully(if its their classmate) . I remember when I was bullied in pry schl, I came back home and cried to my mum that I was bullied by my classmate. She asked if I wanted her a woman to come beat up a child that my classmate? She beat me up the more that it was disgraceful for me to cry for my mate and that if I came home next time complaining of bullying by my classmate she will beat sense into me, afterall my bully has 1 head and 2 hands. Brothers that was how bullying ended for me. I fought the bully and started knowing how to fight that I learnt Taekwando at a very young. This taekwando helped me a lot in boarding at FGC.
Guys and women, train ur children to survive. Teach them how to fight by enrolling them in a martial arts class as young as 5. The world is fùcked up nau you can't always be with them. Train them to survive rape and murder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Bigcowhorn: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2021
BABANGBALI:

Funny guy.

I would have given you special case if i came across your nonsense back then.
I was bullied by different people as a kid and had to fight for myself or suffer. I learned to protect myself and then others too.
I do it till this day.

You'll be surprised to see how i fight for people i don't even know just cos they are being bullied or oppressed.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by jasmine2013(f): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Sorry you had to go through that. *Hugs*
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by euniquea(f): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2021
During PTA meeting in my children's school, I used style warned all the parents about their kids bullying mine...

What I do tell my kids is for them not to look for trouble first. But if anybody bullies you! Beat the living hell out of that person.... LET THEIR PARENTS COME AND MEET ME.

The parents were just looking at me at the end of the meeting grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Born2winKingOG: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Elsueno:
Unfortunately, I was the bully...do not crucify me yet...I wasn't that evil..just childish stuff...I didn't beat anyone I think, just use my size to scare kids, chop some of thier food or collect some money
grin..But dat was a loong time ago, I have reflected though, a true born again now...currently friends with most of the victims

you think they like you?.

tel you what grown up kid's never forgets.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Bbqekpa: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
When you report ur bullies to ur big brothers and they show up on visiting day to treat their fück up grin

Someone in my school once called his big brother. Omo, them beat big brother join o
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Bbqekpa: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Kobicove:
If Sylvester Oromoni's parents had gone to his school to manhandle his bullies he may still be alive today sad

They are were too busy eh
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Born2winKingOG: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
tuzle:
I am not trying to support the teacher but I don't really see big head as an insult. People have different tolerance level, so teacher should also watch what they call students. Sometimes they may just be playing with the student. For example I call my sister olodo, but that it is not like I truely mean it
if you don't mean it, don't say it.

you don't know what you have done to your sister mental health
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Viking07:
I had a similar experience some 20+yrs ago when a teacher at LEA primary school Abuja designed my back with koboko. My dad who was still a serving military personnel stormed the school with his men. The rest is history. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Sheuns(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2021
I experienced bullying in secondary school, I went to a boarding school as well for 6 yrs. I never reported bullying to my parents, but I always fought my mates that tried to bully, even if you beat me I go still fight you with my mouth. As for seniors, we would wicked them. I had the intentions of revenge when I get to senior classes, but never did bully any juniors. It didn’t really worth it.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Learner247:

Naa, he could still have dealt with them. Weed and those nonsense are a front! He should have let them know he was coming from where they were going.

Carry your papa go do am.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Born2winKingOG: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2021
od501:

"Killing a child's self esteem..?" By just calling him a big head?

Omoh...I wonder the kind of generation we will be building in the next 15-20 years from now. So...teasing a child with big head is now a way of killing the self esteem to the extent it will make them a failure in life. Menh...

So those of us that our parents even bribed the teacher to flog us extra cain if we misbehave, we are all dead abi? Or we are all now psychopaths with delusional mind set?

Na over sabi go kee us for this country. This is how we breed weak men without even knowing it.

OGa quiet your mouth, you nor know wetin you dey talk.

born pickin make you dey call am olodo
big head.
kobo leg
big teeth
lazy boy.

but not try am call another person pickin so.

Once again quiet your mouth

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Daboomb: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Most Parents are becoming over-protective of the Children, though they think they are showing love.
The end result is that you will have a Child who cannot stand his own in tough situations, who does not know the 'street rules' and cannot survive on the street, an over-dependent Child.
You wont always be there to defend them, let them learn how to defend themselves.

If my child reports bullying to me, l usually ask two questions: Is the bully very much older than you? If the answer is YES, only then will l step-in and go find out what his problem is. I will try to resolve the issue amicably so that he would see reason to Stop but l wont beat him for my child.
I will never run-down a teacher isn the presence of my Child, it destroys a Child, long term, better to call the teacher, "out of ear-shot" of your Child and sort out issues with him/her.

If the aBully is 'No, we are Classmates'. My next response is: Size is not strength, use something to break the bully's head (Stone, plank or whatever), if your hand cannot handle him/her.
Just make sure you did not him somebody first. if they hit you once, hit them three times and hit them so hard they wont be able to hit you again.
I love my children but l dont like "Wimps" for children.
My Children are all "mad dogs", if you mess with them but they will never go out to look for trouble.
The second Boy is really the maddest of them all but very gentle when not angry
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Evercurious(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2021
ahnie:
Present
Now my kids are like those"",Don't spank them o,when it comes to them, their mum head no correct oh.

And I like it like that.

Really? Hmmmmm....hope this ends well in life
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by andyanders: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2021
The day my son reported to me that he was bullied, I bought a cutlass, drove to the school, took my cutlass, walked straight to the principal's office, everyone who saw me, ran away.

When the principal saw me, she was panicking. I told her to calm down and that I came not to harm anybody, but to report that my boy was bullied.

That any day anybody bullies him, that I will have no option than to use the cutlass on the person/s or anx of their parents. The owner of the school came to my house to plead for what happened.

That was the last day he was bullied.

4 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by ayandee: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2021
my son who just got into jss 1 came home one day and said a boy in ss2 punched him in the face after closing hours and flung his bag into the bush. I was pained. My husband called the principal that very night. She assured us she would look into the matter. The following morning as early as 7.00 am, two young relations who lived with us followed my son to school. As the bully was approaching the school gate, they called him aside and warned him and then told all the teachers present at the gate what he did. I cancelled all my appointments that morning and got to the school at 8.30am. I met with the vice principal. They would not allow me see the boy as this was against their disciplinary policy. But he assured him they were going to investigate the matter. When my son got back home, he told me that a panel was set up and they were both questioned. The boy was punished.

I love the school's disciplinary procedure. It was quick and transparent. It's a staff school though.

4 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by YoungAncient1: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Try am for my school na you and your papa go collect big time.

O, when Command was still a school. Nowadays, Command secondary schools are glorified daycare centers

2 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
I was in junior class 3 then, a student was beaten by school vice principal, disciplinarian one ooo. The next morn while we on ASSEMBLY FORM , a station wagon 504, a clean benz [rich people ride then] loaded wit bundles of CANES made way to park at ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK. The big man n his body guards went up with tear rubber canes distributed like APC BROOMS, from GBAS GBOS noise na there ASSEMBLY FORM ended. MR ADESINA MOUTH � looked like kisses from BEES, rest of his body can best described of man accused of kidnap attempt. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
I just read first page and no one be the bully for school abi. Make I dey look una.. For me I have never being bullied before cos I be among the back benchers then for school.
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by cloud(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Only one person go just post one long epistle of boredom like so? shocked shocked
but its not compulsory to read it

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by jimtemi1: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Chiden:

hmm sorry, but learning and protecting ur self will make you a better person

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Elsueno: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

you think they like you?.

tel you what grown up kid's never forgets.

I can see u have a very bad experience with bullies, sorry woh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only / 19 Everyday Things We Never Knew Had A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.