Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) (30766 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by DeipTruth(f): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)

I think the right word for you is de.ran.ged.

Go and listen and read the reports again.

I think you're a paid to come twist this story, you'll not succeed.

The school management lied and said he fell during a football game,

How was the parents supposed to know the severity of the case until it got worse espewhen the boy was so scared to speak up initially.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Odukes(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
How did they find the strength to smile with the way that boy was murdered, I am missing something?

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by melodyisaac: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
They seem to be very happy with what happened

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by sheddyboy01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
They really try.

Can't see myself doing this for any reason

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by vincentbravo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
This celebration and smiles from mourning family of 12years old son is not necessary at this point in time. My opinion tho.

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by bolabadmus38: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
For me,this is unnecessary. The young man died in pains.Sure,the guy should have been 12 years on the 4th but the posthumous birthday should have been low keyed and time of sober reflection. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
WHAT A SHAMELESS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THEIR CHILD JUST DIED UNDER PAINFUL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THEY ARE ALL HERE SHINING THEIR TEETH.

THE FATHER THE MOTHER AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE ALL VERY STUPID.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Nekky5(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
If they knew the excruciating and agonizing pains that boy went through, they would have toned down that celebration or better still not having it at all. The wound is still fresh and very deep. We should always be there for our children. Money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
olaarie:
Psycho family

Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by dawno2008(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Most of the people on this forum are kids,like what is wrong with this generation angry
Look beyond their smiling faces,these people are seriously hurting,but they tried to keep the good memories of their dear boy,who happens to die some days to his birthday. embarassed

Anyway they choose to grieve,is theirs to choose,
You lots should not pray to be in their shoes ooo
Rest in peace Sylvester..........

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Just when I thought the family had small sense, they did this. F00lishness dey pass this one? Who do humans this kind thing. #UnadulteratedRubbish

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by ugodson(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
They've finished mourning him already?

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]

Oga is not like that,I lost my son when he was 5 months old this happened 4years ago istill celebrate him on August 12 his birthday, iw is not tears any more cos is clear we can't bring him back(is clear there is nothing we can do to bring him back) so we just smile and remember the times he spent with us.

Do you know how long they have been crying almost every hour? God will not allow anything happen to your loved ones o. The least you can do is just pray for God's comfort as they pass this trying times.

It will show you they will still do another cry this night even in their dreams they will still cry. Like I said just put them in your prayers . Thanks for reading

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Ijoba4lyf(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
gosmoney:
Dey seems to be happy what's making dem to laugh

My thoughts as well...
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Oizee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
May wrong thing never make us famous
Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by donmik: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Deeper life high school business mother has taught Nigerians how to make money through schools na.

See how they are celebrating instead of mourning.

I don't blame una, I blame compromising school managers
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Scottz: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)
in your mind now you’d think your IQ is high grin

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by donmik: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
I think the family didn't post this pics. Don't trust abusers of social media
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Scottz: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
It’s so shameful that many members in this form have one way or the other embraced and chosen foolishness as their top priority
Why because anyone can register in nairaland
For those few ones wey get sense una go understand the yan.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Germi9: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
My exact thought wen i saw the video of the parents massaging his body at home….again,why is everybody all smiles at his posthumous birthday ??

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by donmik: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't believe the family posted this. Abusers of media did it
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by dawno2008(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
ugodson:

Oga is not like that,I lost my son when he was 5 months old this happened 4years ago istill celebrate him on August 12 his birthday, iw is not tears any more cos is clear we can't bring him back(is clear there is nothing we can do to bring him back) so we just smile and remember the times he spent with us.

Do you know how long they have been crying almost every hour? God will not allow anything happen to your loved ones o. The least you can do is just pray for God's comfort as they pass this trying times.

It will show you they will still do another cry this night even in their dreams they will still cry. Like I said just put them in your prayers . Thanks for reading
Do you mind them,what do they know?
They think it's all about pressing phone and make stupid comment,
If only they know what that family is going through,check one of the pictures where I guess the mother was looking up,that says alot.
But what this bunch of kids saw was a laughing and happy family,
Just imagine sending your kid to school to learn and then some demeted soul took him away,and you think the family is happy?
Only God and time can heal their wound.
But some fools are looking for useless likes that they can't take to bank.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
These parents of his are hellbent on trending rather than being parents.

So sad!

I could perceive bad parenting too.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Starz825(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
definitelyME:
Silvester jrn demonic? Or what am I seeing on that cake?
He be like eyes dey pain you....
Oromoni be wetin dey there
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
dawno2008:
Most of the people on this forum are kids,like what is wrong with this generation angry
Look beyond their smiling faces,these people are seriously hurting,but they tried to keep the good memories of their dear boy,who happens to die some days to his birthday. embarassed

Anyway they choose to grieve,is theirs to choose,
You lots should not pray to be in their shoes ooo
Rest in peace Sylvester..........
The child already reported the threat he received to his parent, why didn't they withdrew him like mommy Don Davis did?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
i guess the parents must have cried a lot about the death of their son and decided to rather cheer up with this.

Cos I really can't imagine the whole family looking happy at such trying time, while their son is lying six feet as a result of his being innocent.

What a wicked world. I pray his killers will not excape the wrought of the God.

Continue to rest on Sylvester.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by madjune(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't get it.

There's really no need for this celebration and photo op and smiles.
Why would anyone be smiling out there with the kid fresh in death?
These folks need psychiatric evaluation.

Rather, they should move their party to the school and the homes of those boys implicated in the act.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by carule(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
How come they will look happy? As if no life was lost���
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by micflo28(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Popular in death. The African way. If he were to be alive to celebrate same birthday you won’t see this crowd and fake emotions. Abeg who get plan to leave this country next week, you go need houseboy I Dey down oooo.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by deavicky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
this question is all over my mind

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
starbuck:
I hope the family aren't living in denial because I just think this is weird...

May Sly's soul continue to rest with the Lord
Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the pictures. Clearly, they're living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Chris2863(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
God bless you for this
alizma:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.